Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dracula

~----~ Our Toy Shop ~----~

Those kitchen lights blew me away, really! Nice! Although I've got to ask, bright enough for your kitchen with all those patterns on it?

Let there be light!

Kitchen Lighting

kitchen_lights.jpg

More lights to come soon!

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi ilmare612,

My reno cost approx less then 30k with my ID. IF include electrical, lights, WIW will be about 36k ah.

:D

wow that's very steep for a flat that size leh. Probably because it's Unimax as well lah. Big brand mah. Anw, the foyer light is amazing. Very futuristic. :dancingqueen:

Those kitchen lights blew me away, really! Nice! Although I've got to ask, bright enough for your kitchen with all those patterns on it?

I was also afraid if it was bright enough in the beginning, and it was brighter then expected. It is using 2D 55W lights, so it is much brighter ah. :D

wow that's very steep for a flat that size leh. Probably because it's Unimax as well lah. Big brand mah. Anw, the foyer light is amazing. Very futuristic. :dancingqueen:

Actually it is not because it is Unimax, but because wat we wanted was abit not of the standard designs. Their quote was considered one of the cheaper ones when compared to Ho Bee, Fuse, GPlan, Ban Chuan and other smaller firms we approached. Tats why we decided to engage them as to me the coordinator is more important then big names. After all, they are not the ones renovating ur place but the outsourced contractors. :notti:

I was also afraid if it was bright enough in the beginning, and it was brighter then expected. It is using 2D 55W lights, so it is much brighter ah. :D

Actually it is not because it is Unimax, but because wat we wanted was abit not of the standard designs. Their quote was considered one of the cheaper ones when compared to Ho Bee, Fuse, GPlan, Ban Chuan and other smaller firms we approached. Tats why we decided to engage them as to me the coordinator is more important then big names. After all, they are not the ones renovating ur place but the outsourced contractors. :notti:

Yes, totally agree. Actually, my fiance and I did had a quote from Unimax. Unfortunately, the ID lady did not strike any chemistry with us. She's a little auntish and kept recommending us to get ceiling fans even thou we did specify that we do not want ceiling fans...like 5 times liao. She also kept pushing some kitchen work to us which is very massive when we already told her we hardly cook. Sigh...

Yes, totally agree. Actually, my fiance and I did had a quote from Unimax. Unfortunately, the ID lady did not strike any chemistry with us. She's a little auntish and kept recommending us to get ceiling fans even thou we did specify that we do not want ceiling fans...like 5 times liao. She also kept pushing some kitchen work to us which is very massive when we already told her we hardly cook. Sigh...

Yeah luckily i got a ID which listens to what i want and can be found whenever i need to get him ah. Thats important. This auntie must be really trying to push ideas into our heads ah. No chemistry, how cheap also no use ah. :D

Dracula, got anything from decorhut @ Central?

Hehe... TYM, unfortunately i got nothing from there.... haiz..... abit expensive, so maybe wait till my reno finish then got extra to spend then we go one more time again.... :D

Yeah luckily i got a ID which listens to what i want and can be found whenever i need to get him ah. Thats important. This auntie must be really trying to push ideas into our heads ah. No chemistry, how cheap also no use ah. :D

Hehe... TYM, unfortunately i got nothing from there.... haiz..... abit expensive, so maybe wait till my reno finish then got extra to spend then we go one more time again.... :D

Any comments about boxing-up the sewage pipe in the toilets? I am very particular about things that stick out like a sore thumb. I have heard some people who discourage this as they said it will not last or not permitted by HDB actually. Would love to hear some ideas and feedback. How else to conceal those ugly pipings?? :(

Slowly slowly look see look see, slowly slowy buy, no hurry. :yamseng:

Any comments about boxing-up the sewage pipe in the toilets? I am very particular about things that stick out like a sore thumb. I have heard some people who discourage this as they said it will not last or not permitted by HDB actually. Would love to hear some ideas and feedback. How else to conceal those ugly pipings?? :(

Which sewage pipe u referring to? the one on top or the one to the floor?

Because your toilet has the most water and moisture, boxing up would be abit subjective. I would not box up if given a choice, neither will I have false ceiling. I have seen false ceiling in toilets having brown spots because of the rust being formed by the screws which hold the ceiling boards together.

Ultimately its still your decision :D

Slowly slowly look see look see, slowly slowy buy, no hurry. :yamseng:

Hehe... yeah loh. Will wait awhile more and see ah :notti:

Which sewage pipe u referring to? the one on top or the one to the floor?

Because your toilet has the most water and moisture, boxing up would be abit subjective. I would not box up if given a choice, neither will I have false ceiling. I have seen false ceiling in toilets having brown spots because of the rust being formed by the screws which hold the ceiling boards together.

Ultimately its still your decision :D

Hehe... yeah loh. Will wait awhile more and see ah :notti:

Yeah...I know but but but... :( It's the top huge sewage pipe I am referring to. Guess I must really think thru it. Haiz...why did HDB built such ugly pipes in the bathroom. Just don't understand. :furious:

Yeah...I know but but but... :( It's the top huge sewage pipe I am referring to. Guess I must really think thru it. Haiz...why did HDB built such ugly pipes in the bathroom. Just don't understand. :furious:

If you really want to box up, just becareful of the excess moisture in the toilet. Try to dry the toilet as soon as you are done with it. Our existing units in TPY all have box up in the toilets to conceal the top piping too. :D

If you really want to box up, just becareful of the excess moisture in the toilet. Try to dry the toilet as soon as you are done with it. Our existing units in TPY all have box up in the toilets to conceal the top piping too. :D

Ya, likelyhood I will just conceal the top ones and leave the long full height at the shower area as it is. Your TPY one is provided by HDB too right? Or did you fix it yourself? If so, how much you paid?

Ya, likelyhood I will just conceal the top ones and leave the long full height at the shower area as it is. Your TPY one is provided by HDB too right? Or did you fix it yourself? If so, how much you paid?

our TPY units are done by HDB one ah so i dun know how much is it. If i am not wrong it should range from 250-400 depending on the size of the toilet and box up. Better to get a more accurate quote from your ID or contractor. :D

great design.. i really love the lego tile for the kitchen.. more pic pls.. so u decided on the color scheme or settle for the colors in the 3d drawing

Pebble flooring done! Pebbles are compliments from Tension :D

pebble_floor.jpg

pebble_curve.jpg

Aircon Installation Done!

aircon_ledge.jpg

hehe, pebbles nice nice hor..3 big bags enough not? i want to see ur house physically leh =)