Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dracula

~----~ Our Toy Shop ~----~

Hi, I can't remember the price but its est around 100-130 i think. Got to check first then let you know again. Yeah its crystal but not Swarovski ah. :D

Thinking of getting one of these... may I know which shop you bought this light from? Thanks! :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thinking of getting one of these... may I know which shop you bought this light from? Thanks! :dancingqueen:

Hi, i got it from Point One @ Jln Besar. Anyway there are very nice ones at Light Arcade @ Balestier too. Was tempted by those too :D

Niceee, looks like Northern lights to me :D

Haha... yeah man! the cove lights alone are bright enough to light up the whole house ah. The remaining lights no need to use already :D

So hows ur Pergo Flooring coming along?

Haha... yeah man! the cove lights alone are bright enough to light up the whole house ah. The remaining lights no need to use already :D

So hows ur Pergo Flooring coming along?

Pretty fine; though the workmanship on the skirting could still improve....but anyway, who's going to lie on the laminate and look hard at the skirting?

Pergo laminates definitely feels good and looks good too! Even my ID commented that it 'sounds' better than the ones (Sup*****) he has been using. I guess it is "yi fen qian, yi fen huo"!

Had some problems with de-lamination (air pockets); but the problematic pieces have since been replaced. In fact the installer noted it, and was more worried and particular about QC than me! :thumbs up:

Will post the pergo pics in due course; too much things at work at the moment, :(

Edited by CraB

Pretty fine; though the workmanship on the skirting could still improve....but anyway, who's going to lie on the laminate and look hard at the skirting?

Pergo laminates definitely feels good and looks good too! Even my ID commented that it 'sounds' better than the ones (Sup*****) he has been using. I guess it is "yi fen qian, yi fen huo"!

Had some problems with de-lamination (air pockets); but the problematic pieces have since been replaced. In fact the installer noted it, and was more worried and particular about QC than me! :thumbs up:

Will post the pergo pics in due course; too much things at work at the moment, :(

oh my...... ok sure. Guess most lamination have these problems too ah. :D

Window Grilles are Up!

Living Room

living_room_grilles.jpg

Bedroom

bedroom_grilles.jpg

Master Bedroom

mbr_grilles.jpg

And an additional funny looking object hanging from the ceiling :D

UFO

ufo.jpg

Thats all for now! :yamseng:

Closet Design? Same same :D .

Walk-in-Wardrobe all Done!

I like it very much :D

wiw_a.jpg

wiw_b.jpg

wiw_1door.jpg

wiw_closed_door.jpg

:yamseng:

Edited by TYM

Let there be light!

Foyer Lighting

foyer_lights.jpg

- got disco party, pls invite mi.

:jammin:

commonroom_floor.jpg

Common Room

- how much psf is e pergo laminated flooring?

- wats e colour code? looks kinda appealing 2 mi.

- izit e same feeling s other brands of laminated flooring, wif e 'kok kok' hollow sound?

:unsure:

Master Bedroom Lights

masterbedroom_lights.jpg

- looks gd.

- ceiling was painted orange or e T5 is warm light?

feature_wall_ceiling.jpg

- e overlapping of e T5/flourescent tubes at e curvy cove light, above e dn light, i think can b improve. (looks kinda uneven distribution of lights)

- e curvy false ceiling, i think can b improve. (looks kinda not smooth enough, kinda suddenly go straight after e curve, going 2wards e door)

:P

wiw_a.jpg

- e wardrobe looks awesome.

- ur ID designed & done by his carpenters?

- solid plywood w/ maple colour pvc carcass or veneer finish?

- or solid wood w/ smooth or painted finish?

:rolleyes:

Edited by jaCKY777

hi dracula

can check whether underneath your tv console, the base portion facing the floor, was it laminated? was just plain plywood?

thanks!