Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dracula

~----~ Our Toy Shop ~----~

ah that explains why cement screeding is done. :P

First time I really see a curved tile to suit a curvy ceiling too. keke hm there's a base or a feature wall for that curved area ah?

There is a curved feature wall directly suspended above it. And the below portion will be glued pebbles, thats why at the moment it is still empty. That portion will be the last to go in, once the carpentry is up to prevent any dust or woodshavings going into the pebbles area.

Hopefully you can understand what i am trying to explain. Hehehe.... :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow, quite spectacular really, first time seeing a rounded feature welll at Blk 79, or anywhere that matter :)

nice! Can't wait to see the real thing.

Finally the 3D Drawings are out!

Will post them piece by piece.

Living Room Feature Wall

FEATURE-WALL.jpg

:notti:

That is really creative, looking at your 3 D drawing. But one thing about it is the maintenance for the period you be living in your place? Won't dust accumulate with time right?

That is really creative, looking at your 3 D drawing. But one thing about it is the maintenance for the period you be living in your place? Won't dust accumulate with time right?

Maintenance should be quote ok ah. just abit of vacuming and moping and wiping :unsure:

Hehe....

Wah curvy ceiling, like vivocity.

Haha... :D

Next 3D Drawing

Living Room Feature Wall

LIVING.jpg

:yamseng:

Wow even the curvy part extends till nearly to the curtain part. But if its close to the curtain area, it wouldn't be a problem to take down the curtain for washing without hitting that 2nd curved area? :unsure:

Maintenance should be quote ok ah. just abit of vacuming and moping and wiping :unsure:

Hehe....

Haha... :D

Next 3D Drawing

Living Room Feature Wall

LIVING.jpg

Haha... The second curve below was being scraped at the last min due to the placement of my aircon. So sad man..... but anyway, the rest will still remain :D

Yeah i like curvy curvy stuffs. So hopefully all will turn out nicer then i expect it to be ah. :notti:

My Kitchen Concept

KITCHEN.jpg

My Bedroom Concept

MASTER-BEDROOM.jpg

There ares still abit of changes being done,but 3D have no more changes already. Dun want to waste time editing the 3D images ah :unsure:

Aww shucks! I thought the 2nd curve is the best creative idea I've seen so far in Blk 79 renovation, very spaceship actually :) Anyway, I can understand, our living room layout is the same, and I have the aircon where i think yours will be at too.

We have the same kitchen layout too, nice! By the way, the glass backsplash near your sink is included in your quotation? Our ID insisted for us to build a wall behind the sink cabinet for $450, to keep away water and moisture, he said. We didn't agree with him though. Are you having a low-wall built as well? We haven't seen anyone with it and I have other alternatives actually, which will NOT cost me $450 :P

Love your MBR, man, cosy! Good stuff!

Haha... The second curve below was being scraped at the last min due to the placement of my aircon. So sad man..... but anyway, the rest will still remain :D

Yeah i like curvy curvy stuffs. So hopefully all will turn out nicer then i expect it to be ah. :notti:

My Kitchen Concept

KITCHEN.jpg

My Bedroom Concept

MASTER-BEDROOM.jpg

There ares still abit of changes being done,but 3D have no more changes already. Dun want to waste time editing the 3D images ah :unsure:

Aww shucks! I thought the 2nd curve is the best creative idea I've seen so far in Blk 79 renovation, very spaceship actually :) Anyway, I can understand, our living room layout is the same, and I have the aircon where i think yours will be at too.

We have the same kitchen layout too, nice! By the way, the glass backsplash near your sink is included in your quotation? Our ID insisted for us to build a wall behind the sink cabinet for $450, to keep away water and moisture, he said. We didn't agree with him though. Are you having a low-wall built as well? We haven't seen anyone with it and I have other alternatives actually, which will NOT cost me $450 :P

Love your MBR, man, cosy! Good stuff!

Yeah man! I love that 2nd curve too, but as u should know the aircon height is blocking the way, it got to be removed ah. Haiz....

For the glass backsplash, we used glass and no wall behind the sink. Just got to take note that the silicon supporting the glass will ware off as time passes and water will start to seep through it. With a wall it would be longer lasting. I wanted to build a wall there too, but after considering it, i decided to go with the glass. Just got to be extra careful when water is around that area, quickly wipe it off and let that area dry. Dun let the water start to soften the silicon, thats wat my ID told me ah.