Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hmmm.... if anyone is looking for lightings you can try looking for edison lighting at balestier rd....

i find tat they are quite cheap in terms of price...

i just received my lights today and when i found tat one of the covers was scratched, they took it back and promised to replace it.

So i tink their service is quite ok. LGers can go there take a look

The person i spoke to was tony.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear members of Bedok Central, do u all have a problem with the toilet bowl flushing systems? cos mine 2 toilets were having problems such as after u finish "making cake" and u flush and after a while later the waste (cake) will flow back in again. And in order to solve this problem i had to flush at least 2-3 times. So does any one had this toilet flushing prob or only i am the one that has this problem?

Had tried to adjust the flushing water to max.. but it didnt works. Been to the construction office and the lady say she cant do much also...pls HelpMe ... :bangwall:

Dear members of Bedok Central, do u all have a problem with the toilet bowl flushing systems? cos mine 2 toilets were having problems such as after u finish "making cake" and u flush and after a while later the waste (cake) will flow back in again. And in order to solve this problem i had to flush at least 2-3 times. So does any one had this toilet flushing prob or only i am the one that has this problem?

Had tried to adjust the flushing water to max.. but it didnt works. Been to the construction office and the lady say she cant do much also...pls HelpMe ... :bangwall:

Is it? I tried just flushing down big chunks of toilet roll & it works perfectly (Cos now only doing reno). But if Jovi don't help you on this, then who else can? A bit strange leh.....Anybody else got this issue?

Hi,

i too face the same issue , already max the wter level n now doing more than 2 flush to clear the stuff, any 1 with solutions please contribute leh, i m now contemplating the idea of increasing the water limit height.

i too face the same issue , already max the wter level n now doing more than 2 flush to clear the stuff, any 1 with solutions please contribute leh, i m now contemplating the idea of increasing the water limit height.

No such issue. But I have only baked limited "cakes" there and they are all small "cakes"...

eee

For pple planning to get Serta bed frames & mattress, I heard that price list for October has came out and the increase is quite substantial. I kiasu, have confirmed my order today.

hi all....

I have the same problems wif the toilet too.

The flushing power is pathetic.

Maybe those who have tis prob should gang up and complain until jovi goes crazy..

hi all....

Maybe those who have tis prob should gang up and complain until jovi goes crazy..

Hmm ... same problem here too which I juz kind of juz bear with at the moment, guess the flushing not 'powderful' enuff. Anyway noticed the discolouring of the bowl too. Turning reddish ...

Btw, Kelv. We're in the same blk.

Edited by Iman

Hello!

Anyone happen to know how many people actually apply for the 199units at Jan Balloting Exercise for Bedok's LG? 1000 people apply?

Can't find the record already :(

4 room: 2543 applications received for 199 units.

5 room: 1197 applications received for 95 units.

Edited by LimeGreen

hi all....

Shall we make a complain to HDB instead of the contractor downstair?

Hi Limegreen,

Can you share your source? Thank you.

:)

i rem i saw the appliation status sometime ago, think they already remove the link. maybe someone can help to find it?

you can still access the jan ballot page from the HDB site.

i remember the ratio is about 20 pax for 1 unit.

Shall we make a complain to HDB instead of the contractor downstair?

tot there is a way to increase the flush? i haven tested it out, but when i flush it seems really no power now.

Edited by darcbleu

The problem with the flushing is due to water level and 'flow' design.

For my home, I went to buy one of those 'dual' flush DIY kit and installed it in my guest toilet, so far, both my master and guest performance is on par for wc flushing. But if for small biz, then the dual flush saves water.

Cost $25 to $29

Time: 1 day to install, tune

hi.

anyone doing electrical instant heater in bathroom? Can show me any picture how it look like when install? What to take note? is it ugly huh? Thanks!

Hi BO:

I am doing that. Will go visit my house on Wed and take a photo for you... :notti:

Anyone here using mobile surf? I had tried it and the connection is really really bad :furious:

Hope the TC can increase all the line coverage soon... ;)