Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Don't have to thank me. Just sharing info only. If anyone likes pizza, try Sarphino's (Not too sure of the spelling!) Midnight Express & Hawaiian (Both pizza names!). Beats Pizza Hut's flat flat. For other nice makan places, you can find some of my personal favourites under my Facebook's photo album. ;P

Sarpinos is better than pizza. Personally I like sarpino too. http://www.sarpinos-singapore.com/index.html

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I like pizza. especially those 1 for 1.. cheap cheap.

Sarpino has it's own 1 for 1, but it's the non 1 for 1 that are nicer. For 1 for 1, I only like their double pepperoni. In conclusion, after u tried Sarpino, you most likely would stick to ordering from them only, though I still order from Pizza de France at times. ;P

Sarpino has it's own 1 for 1, but it's the non 1 for 1 that are nicer. For 1 for 1, I only like their double pepperoni. In conclusion, after u tried Sarpino, you most likely would stick to ordering from them only, though I still order from Pizza de France at times. ;P

maybe tonite? be there.. :D

think DSA will write until no space to write... haha..

I bomb their playground and exercise corner + sheltered walkways.

Add: anyone noticed our playground got a pile of sheesh on top of the platform? today walked pass it's still there.

According to some eyewitnesses, it was a dog, but according to some others, there were soiled diapers/panties so it could be a small kid with parents that don't care.

Anyway, as my baby was going to play there, i washed what's left of it off with dentol 2 days ago when I had some free time.

With regards to Linear Green Party, count the lim's family in :D

Both the owner of that dog & the parent of the baby, are obviously 废渣 - not having the hands & legs to pick up & dispose properly the excreta purged by their responsibilities ought to be PCMXed since their mindset is that of the 3rd world and unfitting as a resident of Linear Green. Edited by DSA

hi everybody,

Anyone gotten a good deal @ philips fair?

they do not have those nice nice 1litre rice cooker..... in the end, i bought the 1.8litre simple model which cost $65..

Anyway my coffee table & dinning table came in. Therefore i update 3 photos.

dinning table

dinningtable.jpg

coffee table

coffeetable.jpg

overview

overviewwithcoffeetable.jpg

Thanks.

welcome.. never know there will be new guys joining our 60 strong family here in LG..

What your blk? so i can add u to the family tree...

Edited by big orange

Hi, I am new here! Will like to share my Reno experience at Linear Green > http://blackoutonlevelthree.blogspot.com/ :D
Good effort. However, it is customary to quote source of photos used in this entry since those photos are not taken by you.

Images displayed on web sites are the property of their respective photographers. Images may not redisplayed on another web site without permission of the photographer and the source site.

Edited by DSA

Sorry! Still very new in blogging. Didn't know must do that. Have added the source in. Are you the photographer? Very well taken :)

hi everybody,

Anyone gotten a good deal @ philips fair?

they do not have those nice nice 1litre rice cooker..... in the end, i bought the 1.8litre simple model which cost $65..

I bought the 4755 model that cost $130, deep fryer $90, IPOD dock clock radio $75 & also a pair of Teva sandals @$59.50 along the way. Total bleeding = $354.50. Sighed....Should not have gone out shopping! :(