Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Soon we'll see the ah-peks and aunties slurping up pasta just as comfortably as they would be with their bak chor mee. :lol:
And pigs can fly.

Yes, pigs now do fly.

SWINE FLU.

Just betting when the authorities will track down Singapore's patient zero. And how many would have been swined by then.

But the above delusion of uneducated ah peks & ah mahs slurping pasta will remain. As a delusion.

Edited by DSA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the coffeeshop at 219 has quite a few stalls changing hands, maybe the owner should get premier league soccer and 1 more tv screen :P

hopefully we will have some good stalls soon, kinda missed the previous hokkien mee :rolleyes:

Hi, my parents are staying at blk 220A. You guys are so lucky! Such a wonderful place ...

BTW, does anyone has any used carton boxes to give away? I'm moving house soon ... but not to bedok lah ...

is it wise for sheng siong super mart to have push cart trolley at blk 219 carpark? Will the supermart do so, if being requested?

I dont know if they will do so or not, because they will have to send their staff (everyday or alternate days) to push back the carts, because everyone will just push back to LG but not the other way around. Hmm we should try asking fairprice too :P

we could "play" both sides by claiming that the other one is "planning" to do so , muhahaha :P:rolleyes:

IT IS FEEKBACK TIME

I had received a survey form from HDB seeking feekback from our estate.

People you may want to chk you mail box.

went with my gf to simpang bedok makan today. nice feel, nice food.

not fantastic but nice enough to make regular trips.

fyi....

The only stall that I frequent @ Simpang is Spize Concepts. They have delivery services too. I'm trying to upload all my makan places pics on my facebook.

http://www.spizeconcepts.com/scmenu.htm

(Look under "The Supper Club")

Regards,

Frederick Chia

IT IS FEEKBACK TIME

I had received a survey form from HDB seeking feekback from our estate.

People you may want to chk you mail box.

I received it too...d*mn thick survey form (probably to discourage you to reply!)..I will go thru it nevertheless as I still have plenty of time till 29th May!

:lol:

Edited by frederick_chia

I received it too...d*mn thick survey form (probably to discourage you to reply!)..I will go thru it nevertheless as I still have plenty of time till 29th May!

:lol:

ha ha ha they actually called me to clarify some comments i put hee hee