Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Singapore confirms 3 more cases of H1N1.

A VERY strange series of circumstances....

Mostly Mexican's fatality

Mostly flying FROM USA to other country then get infected. Maybe they will increase the 2 hours before checkin to 7 days before check in at USA, after quarantine than can fly. LOL

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Juz came back from the Transformers 2 toys launch @ Toys R Us, Forum
:D

Got additional pieces of the Leader Class Optimus Prime & Megatron. Let me know if anyone interested, at least save u travel time. Will throw in the free poster that i got if u get both. For LGians, will deliver to doorstep

89167.jpg89168.jpg

Got additional pieces of the Leader Class Optimus Prime & Megatron. Let me know if anyone interested, at least save u travel time. Will throw in the free poster that i got if u get both. For LGians, will deliver to doorstep

i got G1 Optimus Prime - around 20 years. how much u think i can fetch. condition is ok only

ECTC's reply to my query on the coverage & daily cleaning services period that is undertaken by CLEAN Solutions Pte Ltd whose personnel are in charge of providing cleaning services to Linear Green Precinct:

The conservancy cleaner has to clean the lifts everyday and any stain found in the lift incars has to be removed during the daily mopping and cleaning. All the cleaners are to carry out sweeping of the blocks and open space in the morning. In the afternoon, they are to carry out other tasks such as attending to bulky removal service, block washing, oiling , removing of weeds etc. Nevertheless, the estate supervisor will conduct daily inspection to check on his workers to ensure the cleaning work is properly carried out.

Hence, should you have any feedback pertaining to the cleaning work in your estate, you may contact our call centre at 6444 9549 ext 150.

This will enable the Town Council to deploy our conservancy cleaner to rectify the irregularity promptly.

Linear Greeners can refer to the block notice board next to the lifts for the contact numbers of the site supervisor & the cleaner who are responsible for the daily cleaning of Linear Green.

It pays to be nice when conversing with these important people as they keep our precinct relatively clean.

That said, the cleanliness of Linear Green starts with Linear Greeners - please dispose your trash responsibly in trash bins and not THROW them out of the window. Blk 219A, #14-12 is one such uncouth example who just callously threw the newspaper they used to wipe the window panes. In addition, smokers please dispose your cigarette butts the correct way - onto ash trays and then in trash bins. Do NOT behave like the uncouth & boorish female smoker who resides in the 2nd bedroom of Blk 219C, #17-120 = who puffs at the bedroom window & flicks burning cigarette butts out, causing considerable fire risk to the units below.

i got G1 Optimus Prime - around 20 years. how much u think i can fetch. condition is ok only

Well ... depending on the condition of item & packaging, I'd suppose between $130 ~ $180

Well ... depending on the condition of item & packaging, I'd suppose between $130 ~ $180

not bad.

Anyway i have a few qns after reno

1. if the wall paint get dirty, what to do? paint that patch? wipe clean? what is the trick in removing the dirty from wall.

2. left over paint after reno - do you guys keep them? keep them for how long huh?? anything to take note??

Thanks...

A VERY strange series of circumstances....

Mostly Mexican's fatality

Mostly flying FROM USA to other country then get infected. Maybe they will increase the 2 hours before checkin to 7 days before check in at USA, after quarantine than can fly. LOL

Health Ministry confirms 5th case of H1N1 flu.....

anyone have the caterpillar-like thingy seen downstairs inside their house? I am starting to get some recently, and really wonders how they got into the house. When they appear, they just appear crawling on the floor.

anyone have the caterpillar-like thingy seen downstairs inside their house? I am starting to get some recently, and really wonders how they got into the house. When they appear, they just appear crawling on the floor.

that pretty bad. i saw a lot in void deck. I think better to shoot hdb. kns one... :(

that pretty bad. i saw a lot in void deck. I think better to shoot hdb. kns one... :(

so much of those crawlies around, how to get rid of them?

as for the mio home plan, go for the analog line and you should be fine

not bad.

1. if the wall paint get dirty, what to do? paint that patch? wipe clean? what is the trick in removing the dirty from wall.

2. left over paint after reno - do you guys keep them? keep them for how long huh?? anything to take note??

Thanks...

anyone can help me!!!!

I need a good paint expert! :paint:

Which floor are you staying on? Sounds very scary leh.... Looks like I have to go back to check liao....

Edited by frederick_chia

anyone can help me!!!!

I need a good paint expert! :paint:

It all depends on the type of paint you are using, the color tone, how old is the painted walls before it gets dirty, etc....

As for left-over paints, it's all up to you. If you do not want to keep, just throw. However, the risk is that that color that you might be using will phased out and u need to change a fresh new color.

Edited by frederick_chia

not bad.

Thanks...

As for the caterpillar-like thingy, I'm throwing and blowing them far out of the window whenever I see them. And had sprayed a boundary of insecticide along my doorstep and corridor. Hope them can reduce and disappear just like the way they appear. I'm staying >10 floor, it's really amazing how they got up here.

For the paint thingy:

1) u can try JIF first, works most of the time, but it's abrasive, so don't rub too hard. If it doesn't work, then paint patch it over.

2) tin must be un-contaminated by dirty brushes + air-tight; otherwise no point keeping as it'll turn bad eventually. Good airtight ones can keep more than 5yrs.

paints are like spare tiles, some pple don't see the need to keep, some just keep for just-in-case. It's really up to you.