Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

whats with the construction here? Are the china construction comingout with new and correct layout for the walkway?

did any of you observe on the insect, millipede crawling aroung the estate especially in the morn? it's so unsightly and disguesting. They will also crawl to the level 1 unit!

Oh, i kana the first cockroach. it's on its way crawling into my house just outside my door when it happens that my wife is going to walk and she had a one to one confrontation. everything suddenly went silent. then she step on the ground to try to make the cockroach U-turn, which it did and gong gon hide under her slipper, sensing it will make its way in, she pluck up the courage and step on her slipper and you can see all the splatter of the organs against the pipe wall. EEEks...

makes me do the dirty job again but it was not till at night then she told me about the mess outside the door.haha. hum...

whats with the construction here? Are the china construction comingout with new and correct layout for the walkway?

did any of you observe on the insect, millipede crawling aroung the estate especially in the morn? it's so unsightly and disguesting. They will also crawl to the level 1 unit!

Oh, i kana the first cockroach. it's on its way crawling into my house just outside my door when it happens that my wife is going to walk and she had a one to one confrontation. everything suddenly went silent. then she step on the ground to try to make the cockroach U-turn, which it did and gong gon hide under her slipper, sensing it will make its way in, she pluck up the courage and step on her slipper and you can see all the splatter of the organs against the pipe wall. EEEks...

makes me do the dirty job again but it was not till at night then she told me about the mess outside the door.haha. hum...

OMG! we scare of roach too!! hopefully nothing of this will happen to us...

My first night here.... :)

my unit also have the flushing problem. There is always a flow back...

Anybody tried complaining to the HDB ?

What did they do? Cause it will be wasting our water if we have to flush it so many times.

How is everyone?

I see that the flushing problem is back.

I saw the flushing system is availble at fairprice and some other hardware shops around our areas perhaps can try your luck over there =). Not shd if it will solve the problem.

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone at 219B has noticed that someone has been throwing down bags of trash near the lift landing? This morning is the second time i have encountered it. Coz it landed right infront of my feet when i was walking back home with my dog. I was shocked & looked up immediately, unfortunately i didn't see the culprit. The prev time it almost hit a group of 3 people who were walking afew metres ahead of me. The bag of thrash burst & the contents splattered ard & it was a very dirty sight. I noticed that both times, it happened ard 9+am. I have written a feedback to the town council.

Another thing is, i realized that there are a number of people in Linear Green who have dogs, i have one too & i walk her 2X daily ard the neighbourhood. But i have also noticed that there are some folks who do not bother to pick up after the dog poos, whether its on the pavement or on the grass. Just awhile ago, when i was walking back home with my dog, i quarrelled with an irritating auntie who asked if i clear my dog's poo. ( i was holding a plastic bag & a piece of newspaper, she's obviously blind not to see it ). So dog owners, do be careful. There are people who may not like dogs & may particularly like to pick a bone regarding dog poo & stuff.

It should be a design issue rather than a system issue here. suction is no good...

i think it should be a "U" & "n" design therefore there is a need to "push" the stuff out? so there should be enough push to move the stuff thru the intial "U".

hee hee

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone at 219B has noticed that someone has been throwing down bags of trash near the lift landing? This morning is the second time i have encountered it. Coz it landed right infront of my feet when i was walking back home with my dog. I was shocked & looked up immediately, unfortunately i didn't see the culprit. The prev time it almost hit a group of 3 people who were walking afew metres ahead of me. The bag of thrash burst & the contents splattered ard & it was a very dirty sight. I noticed that both times, it happened ard 9+am. I have written a feedback to the town council.

Another thing is, i realized that there are a number of people in Linear Green who have dogs, i have one too & i walk her 2X daily ard the neighbourhood. But i have also noticed that there are some folks who do not bother to pick up after the dog poos, whether its on the pavement or on the grass. Just awhile ago, when i was walking back home with my dog, i quarrelled with an irritating auntie who asked if i clear my dog's poo. ( i was holding a plastic bag & a piece of newspaper, she's obviously blind not to see it ). So dog owners, do be careful. There are people who may not like dogs & may particularly like to pick a bone regarding dog poo & stuff.

everyone just do own part to keep our estate in good pcs. was quite disappointed that pple spolit the equipment at playground beneath my block. Well hopeful everyone will do their part to make Linear Green a nice place to live in.=)

Hey, my wife's current place has this sicko too but it's down the staircase. But I think this has stopped for a while. Don't tell me it's the same sicko too?

Hey, my wife's current place has this sicko too but it's down the staircase. But I think this has stopped for a while. Don't tell me it's the same sicko too?

Huh? is your wife's current place in the vicinity of Linear Green?

Geez..... i hope the stupid sicko won't be throwing down hammers or heavy objects next....bags of smelly kitchen trash is terrible enough.

everyone just do own part to keep our estate in good pcs. was quite disappointed that pple spolit the equipment at playground beneath my block. Well hopeful everyone will do their part to make Linear Green a nice place to live in.=)

Do agree that everybody must do our part .. dun anyhow pee or poo. okay?

Hey folks, guess what??? the uncivic litter bug struck again this morning at 9.30am! i was wearing my shoes in my flat, getting ready to leave when i heard a loud sound. This time, it was a plastic bag of thrash & some very deflated balloons. There is a possibility that theres kids in that housewhole or it is a VERY naughty unsupervised kid who has been doing the deed. I spoke to a friend whos staying in the same blk, & she told me that her husband has also noticed that the litter bug throws down leftover dinner ard 7+pm.

( the funny thing is when i called the east coast town council this morning to feedback again, the lady officer asked me for the unit number of the litterbug :bangwall: good riddance, i would like to know that too. If i really do know, i will set my dog on him/her )

I received an email reply regarding the feedback which i sent yesterday. The town council is redirecting this issue to the national environment agency for assistance in resolving the littering problem.

Edited by jeaniebaby