Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

i will only dong-tu now,.....and let the contractor slowly do lor.

we also not in hurry to move in.....so, he will hv time to slowly do nice nice for me.

i will tell him that he has to complete by mid or end Sep lor.

hahahhahaa :D :D :D

guess i m the only owner whom are not kan-jiong or hurry to complete the reno and leave it to contractor to handle.

I thought you are rushing to start and finish before 7th month?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I thought you are rushing to start and finish before 7th month?

no lah,.....all these while i no rush lah.

i was planning to only start reno either b4 or after 7th mth......and now seems like i hv to start the dong-tu on this Friday.......and now waiting for my FSM to give me the auspicious date to *move-in*....so that I can let my contractor knows when to complete and hand-over to me.

any idea what washing machine is good?

i dun intend to spend alot,.....actually, saw a LG washing machine at ard $300....think this is good enuff for my family.

anyone has any suggestions on washing machine?

any idea what washing machine is good?

i dun intend to spend alot,.....actually, saw a LG washing machine at ard $300....think this is good enuff for my family.

anyone has any suggestions on washing machine?

think nowadays Toshiba and samsung also very popular. I'm using F & P and so far no complaints and very happy with it. First time using it as all my previous washer were either Sanyo or National.

think nowadays Toshiba and samsung also very popular. I'm using F & P and so far no complaints and very happy with it. First time using it as all my previous washer were either Sanyo or National.

tks tks.

i will probably go and shop shop ard,.....;)

my previous washing machine was F&P, good brand,.....but ex lor.

Hee... shifted here le. Yupz.. tink ur reno sure veli fast.. Wonder will it be completed way ahead of ur deadline for ur contractors. Hehe.. that will be great le. Will have mre time for u to clean up, buy whatever u need etc. hehe.. :P

Hee... shifted here le. Yupz.. tink ur reno sure veli fast.. Wonder will it be completed way ahead of ur deadline for ur contractors. Hehe.. that will be great le. Will have mre time for u to clean up, buy whatever u need etc. hehe.. :P

hi hi angel

yeah, think sure will be able to complete b4 the deadline.

i will tell my contractor to complete and hand-over to me by mid Sep....at least i hv 2 weeks to do all cleaning.

if he can complete and handover to me earlier,....say 1st week of Sep,....lagi best,...then will hv more time to do cleaning and buy things....and also hv more time to arrange delivery of furnitures lor.

Yah man! Then dun need to wait till 1st Oct to deliver the furniture.. Scarly they tell u cuz PH, will charge u more delivery fee or watever. Hehe.. at least if can deliver b4 that date, wun have such happenings. Hehe..

Have u confirmed all of ur designs and materials? Or u gg to confirm on Sun wen u meet up with ur contractor? But hor.. ur contractor reali contractor and not ID ah? Then how come u got such nice 3D drawings?

Yah man! Then dun need to wait till 1st Oct to deliver the furniture.. Scarly they tell u cuz PH, will charge u more delivery fee or watever. Hehe.. at least if can deliver b4 that date, wun have such happenings. Hehe..

Have u confirmed all of ur designs and materials? Or u gg to confirm on Sun wen u meet up with ur contractor? But hor.. ur contractor reali contractor and not ID ah? Then how come u got such nice 3D drawings?

ya lor,....we hope to arrange all furnitures delivery on 27th or 28th Sep......sacre 1st Oct is OH, then hv to pay extra....keke ;)

hope my contractor can handover to me by 10th Sep,...then i hv more time for the cleaning up lor.

mine is contractor lah....so far he did not give me any drawings lah.

i did that myself,......but, **** stressful and not easy to draw.....hahahaha :D

i design it myself, and get the contractor to do the work lor. (much cheaper den go to ID).

my previous 5rm, i also do my own design and get contractor do.....also cost me ard 15k at that time...inclusive of a/c. Think this hse will cost ard 18k (incl a/c and electrical).

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: Those 3D images are drawn by u???

:bow::bow::bow:

i only try try on some 3D design software,....but, tell you lor,...it's really not an easy task.

then i will show it to some designer on my concept,....and they do some fine tunning lor....hahaha :D

they are still the experts lah!

i design it myself, and get the contractor to do the work lor. (much cheaper den go to ID).

my previous 5rm, i also do my own design and get contractor do.....also cost me ard 15k at that time...inclusive of a/c. Think this hse will cost ard 18k (incl a/c and electrical).

Haha...I thought the Zhiseng designer guys from China have upgraded....learnt new softwares...last time they sketched for me by hand...so they were drawn by you...wow...you are good. :good:

Edited by oda

hi jessie. read that u have a friend doing photography? im looking for photographer for my ROM. would you mind passing me his contact and around how much he charge?

also, interested to see your quote for your reno by zhiseng. anyway u can post or send me a copy? cos right now we reducing more and more things for our reno liao so we thinking maybe just get a 'contractor' to do can liao...

hi jessie. read that u have a friend doing photography? im looking for photographer for my ROM. would you mind passing me his contact and around how much he charge?

also, interested to see your quote for your reno by zhiseng. anyway u can post or send me a copy? cos right now we reducing more and more things for our reno liao so we thinking maybe just get a 'contractor' to do can liao...

hi hi aves,

you call wansheng at 96715337

he does fantastic photography!!!!!

can you PM me your email address? i will show you the quote....... ;)

Edited by Jessie