Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi jessie,

Gd choice..

you so gd ah.. FOC.. Jealous sia..

He will be a rich guy liao.. can change car liao..

no jealous lah....keke :)

cos he and my hb is very good frd....got priviledge leh.

hihi jessie..

actually furniture in bkk will be a much better choice...but u gotto know how to ship it back...me & hubby lugged back two AIR DIVISION lookalike barstools during our last trip...and they only cost $300+ for 2. AIR is selling 1 for $400+. everytime me & hubby visit bkk..we'll make it a point to lug back at least 1 furniture pc..hahhaa.

hihi jessie..

actually furniture in bkk will be a much better choice...but u gotto know how to ship it back...me & hubby lugged back two AIR DIVISION lookalike barstools during our last trip...and they only cost $300+ for 2. AIR is selling 1 for $400+. everytime me & hubby visit bkk..we'll make it a point to lug back at least 1 furniture pc..hahhaa.

wow.....u steady leh!

i very afraid of trouble shipping things or bringing things back.....that's why not really ready lor....but, my hb says cheaper to buy and bring/ship back.

Don't worry about the tax levy & transport charges, they are affordable & worth the trouble to do the delivery over. :) The furniture in my place are still stable & the bedframe is SUPER heavy cos of the bedhead attached to it. Same for my coffee glass table & tv console. Really heavy to move it about but clearly is stable & cheaper. Barang Barang is selling a similar model of my coffee glass table a couple hundred bucks more the last time I saw.

Quality wise, the quality is considered decent for the price you pay. :thumbs up:

SmartFool, there's a JB renotalk? Can pm me the url?

thanks bunbun....ya lor, it's definitely much cheaper as compared to singapore,....but, just worry abt the trouble & also quality lor.

if the tax & levy total up to a big amount,...then not worth the trouble going to JB lor......cos hv so much to worry when in there....hahaha

but then, my hb still says wan go there to buy.

will see how lor.

hi hi all,

just a quick update.

I had a fruitful wkends....with the following purchases :

Sony 46" LCD TV - $1288

Panasonic 32" LCD TV - $599

Microwave - $59

Lights - $689

Hope to be able to go and buy air-con today after work... :)

hi hi all,

just a quick update.

I had a fruitful wkends....with the following purchases :

Sony 46" LCD TV - $1288

Panasonic 32" LCD TV - $599

Microwave - $59

Lights - $689

Hope to be able to go and buy air-con today after work... :)

arhhh... where u got ur cheap LCD deals? hwo come i dun seem to find any?? can share de lobangs with me???

hihi jessie..

To bring back from BKK, can link up with local freigh forwarders to book a 20ft container.

arhhh... where u got ur cheap LCD deals? hwo come i dun seem to find any?? can share de lobangs with me???

i bought my LCD at Harvey Norman's Expo sales over the wkends.

i also bought my microwave there....cheap cheap.

also, i hv friend work in HN, so he will let me know in-advance of any upcoming good deal lor.

keke :)

can anyone help advise?

I'm now deciding between Samsung or LG system 3 aircon.

as i mentioned earlier, we *hardly* and *rarely* ON the aircon,....so, dun see the need to buy a higher end inverter aircon.

Samsung system 3 at $1588

LG system 3 at $1499

anyone has any info to share on this?

thanks.

i bought my LCD at Harvey Norman's Expo sales over the wkends.

i also bought my microwave there....cheap cheap.

also, i hv friend work in HN, so he will let me know in-advance of any upcoming good deal lor.

keke :)

I bought my Samsung 40" LCD Series 4 at Best Denki for $1559. Cheap ma? :unsure:

I bought my Samsung 40" LCD Series 4 at Best Denki for $1559. Cheap ma? :unsure:

i think it's also not too bad.

cos i know samsung's TV quite ex lor.

but, ofcoz i got mine at special special deal,.....cos frd works in HN lor.

mine 46" Sony at $1288 nia

i think it's also not too bad.

cos i know samsung's TV quite ex lor.

but, ofcoz i got mine at special special deal,.....cos frd works in HN lor.

mine 46" Sony at $1288 nia

amazing deal!! help me buy one too :(

amazing deal!! help me buy one too :(

ya, we also super happy to get this deal on saturday!

heard from my frd, there's another sales upcoming on Oct.....stay tune for my updates!