Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blurer23

Our Linear Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

can u PM me ur ID and contact ? Thanks

hi blurer23

new around here...like your living and kitchen layout.....care to share how much is your reno cost as well as you ID contact?

thanks

gorilla

hi blurer23,

Your design is indeed very nice! Can pm me your reno cost and ID as well?

thanks!

Hi:

Had PMed you.

Cheers.

hi blurer23

new around here...like your living and kitchen layout.....care to share how much is your reno cost as well as you ID contact?

thanks

gorilla

Hi:

Thanks for your compliment.

Had PMed you.

Cheers!

kitchen:

DSC00514.jpg

hi blurer, happened to see ur blog; saw that u hv suspended kitchen cabinets too. do u remember what is the allowance height fm floor to cabinet?

ours is 20cm, and while the hubby is happy tt he will be able to sweep and clean the floor under the cabinets, and it does look nicer, we now have problem getting those pull out sauce racks due to height constraint.

do u have any built-in sauce racks?

we tried songcho for the chicken brand, but their heights are all taller than what our cabinets will be able to accomodate.

hi blurer, happened to see ur blog; saw that u hv suspended kitchen cabinets too. do u remember what is the allowance height fm floor to cabinet?

ours is 20cm, and while the hubby is happy tt he will be able to sweep and clean the floor under the cabinets, and it does look nicer, we now have problem getting those pull out sauce racks due to height constraint.

do u have any built-in sauce racks?

we tried songcho for the chicken brand, but their heights are all taller than what our cabinets will be able to accomodate.

Hi:

I had forgotten the actual height but its definetly longer then 20cm.

btw, what you mean by sauce rack, do you have any picture of it?

Final Pic, all done up.

Dinning Room

Dinning.jpg

Very nice house ! :jammin:

Tastefully renovated and not complicated. Very nice indeed really :)

I also like your dining area ! May I know what paint and color code you used for the dining aea picture above ?

Hi:

I had forgotten the actual height but its definetly longer then 20cm.

btw, what you mean by sauce rack, do you have any picture of it?

hi blurer23, we managed to get the sauce racks we want ;)

ID talked to the carpenters, and the configurations of the cabinets were changed so it could accomodate the pull-out basket.

below is the pull out sauce rack, or basket

08122009215.jpg

Very beautifully done. I am also planning something similar for my living room with most of the walls white...did the designer select the wallpaper and install it for you or you went to purchase and put it up yourself?

New iten added to my bay window... :notti:

DSC00657.jpg

Also how did you get those pictures on the jar? They added it in on your request? Cos from what I see in the website it is just a plain jar without any decorations...

Very beautifully done. I am also planning something similar for my living room with most of the walls white...did the designer select the wallpaper and install it for you or you went to purchase and put it up yourself?

Hi:

Thanks.The wallpaper is we selected together with our designer and my designer help to install it.

Everything is in our reno package with no additional cost.

As for the jar, I purchase it with picture include.

But I had also came across some people that buy plain jar and paint them.

Cheers!