Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blurer23

Our Linear Home

Halo ALL :)

After a no. of failed attempts under the WIS, BTO & Balloting exercise & 2.5 years of waiting, we finally got our unit from the Jan balloting exercise ~ Bedok.

We have collected our keys and met up w afew ID firms such as A&D, LS2 interior, Plush Living Design, Inzen & Intra Design. Finally, we’ve selected Plush Living Design and our ID-in-charge is Sky (the director).

Below is the floor plan. The renovation is scheduled to start on 14 Jul.

As promised, will create a t-blog and shared our reno process w you guys. So, stay tuned ;)

bdfloorplan.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wahhh so nice... me not so lucky... queue number sucks during jan ballot... that location in bedok is superb... if only i had gotten it :(

wahhh so nice... me not so lucky... queue number sucks during jan ballot... that location in bedok is superb... if only i had gotten it :(

I had waited for 2.5yrs then finally got chance to select a flats....anyway your flats also not bad too.. :dancingqueen:

Edited by blurer23

Congras!!! Your house layout is same as mine :)

---

Just relise there is a slight difference mine got bay windows.. hee hee

Edited by herbman76

Seems like our units have the same layout too. The routing of air-con drainage trunking seems to present itself as an issue. How to run the drainage pipes from the FCUs to the toilet drainage hole. This is an area most IDs and air-con installers overlook.

Seems like our units have the same layout too. The routing of air-con drainage trunking seems to present itself as an issue. How to run the drainage pipes from the FCUs to the toilet drainage hole. This is an area most IDs and air-con installers overlook.

Yes, its indeed an headach, if the trunking not properly taken care of then it will be a headach already.. 8|

think need to have a tok with my ID about this.

I m soo envious i m too.. Rem i strike "big" during that ballot exercise with a number of 550... haha :bath: Always like those Square layouts.. So congrats blurer23, hope u hv fun doing up ur home~! ;)

Spam! :P Happy renovating blurer23 :yamseng:

Thanks effie:

Updates:

Finally today started the "kai gong" ritual.

Everything is well on schedule.

For the "kai gong" ritual, we had to knock a small hole on the wall.... :o

DSC00351.jpg

As for Day 1, its for electrical points and wiring.

Surprisingly, they only needed 1 days to get it done... :good:

Looking forward to my final product in a few month times..... :yamseng:

Edited by blurer23