Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zeegi

D&d's T Blog

It's been a while since I updated my blog. My poor ID kena slip disc and was hospitalised :( During his absence the electrical points were laid, lighting points confirmed, toiletries were bought and half installed. Here are some pics!

Aircon pipes sticking out... Installation of compressor when painting start

3112575074_238845ac3e.jpg

Class 0 aircon pipe which is more dense and thicker than normal

3111742697_dd065971cd.jpg

Ugly aircon trunking :bangwall:

3111743663_be5da52f2d.jpg

More air-con pipe & trunking ...

3111743033_7398d2c7de.jpg

3112576008_3d2c860f3a.jpg

Trunking below my beam to be boxed up!

3112576626_54c86cb181_m.jpg

Electical for the lighting to be fitted in my wardrobe... hope it turns out well! :notti:

3112576322_956085a05b.jpg

My custimised water pipe clip in order to join the source of the pipe to all my rooms in a straight line with only 2 joints to minimise risk of water leakage: :good:

3118402374_d823d8d694.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My simple basin and tape in common toilet:

3117573771_4f62c49f4d.jpg

3118402626_def8ea4a81.jpg

Joven 35L storage heater:

3117574195_3c9d89cca9.jpg

Caroma WC in MBR toilet:

3118402482_4d17457120.jpg

3118402568_7b332dbc62.jpg

New wrought iron gate!

3118827639_1c9087bcaf.jpg

3118839059_faa0461599.jpg

My pink kitchenAid! Birthday present from hubby.. heee comes with a free bowl, matching pink spatula and 2 free baking classes! I also bought the Ariston FZ 62C.IX oven and got free utensil set and a Willow pack (whatever this is...???)

3119677608_2d1df41692.jpg

Edited by zeegi

Wah a bit scary to see all the aircon thing sticking out! :) So envious when I see your toilet stuff up.

WAH Your pink kitchen aid is SOOOO CUTE!!!!

Love ur kitchen aid! Love the pink! :wub: I intend to get that for my house after reno, but still undecided between the pink and the red. If only there is fushia pink.. :P

i wanted the green kitchen aid...but only the pink one has so many freebies! The bowl costs $95 and they give it free with the pink kitchen aid so i grab it!

Went shopping around for our dining table yesterday as the electrician need to know where to position our dining light... went to Harvey Norman @ Millenia walk and liked a yellow marble table but it's so heavy so we can't move the table in/out when we have more visitors..

In the end we went to Furniture mall @ Beach road (again), went up to the 3rd floor (which we never go before), fell in love with this table & chair and just bought it on the spot!

It's a black tempered glass with stainless steel legs.

3128602126_ac32dc3e84.jpg

Hmm just imagine this is black PU leather with stainless steel legs .. one of our most modern looking furniture in the house. We lurrvv the white chairs but too difficult to maintain :( sigghh...

3127772217_8934510da4.jpg

3127772457_5b0a407a18.jpg

:dancingqueen:

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog due to extremely busy schedules and fun in rushing to select all my materials.

Some lights have been reselected at Lumiere and i lurv my new living room light which is 1m x 1m.. sorry forgot to take photos.

I've also chosen all the laminates for my home, selected the solid veneer door, PD door for MBR toilet and now capentry has started to be fitted today.

In the mean time, i'm uploading the drawings first...

ps: I LURV MY NEW HOME-2-BE. All thanks to Darren! Cheers :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Shoe cabinet with brown tinted mirrors: (laminate change to brown leather)

3177157218_532f86f8f1.jpg

MBR 6 door casement wardrobe and creation of a false wall to mount TV (no $$ put wallpaper liao..):

Changed the laminate to a rose metallic colour laminate and with tinted mirrors.

3177156936_ecd9353727.jpg

My favourite part of the house... my KITCHEN!

Right side of kitchen:

3176321105_bf99896f42.jpg

Left side of kitchen:

3177156026_4bc199b171.jpg

- Glass door with wooden laminate change to silver metallic white colour instead of black:

- dark color laminate on bottom cabinets and light coloured ones on top.

Laminates are from Formica as it's better quality than Jennings and EDL due to thicker material and more natural looking grains.

My Ariston oven woopeee! :dancingqueen:

3177191802_2f6ff41f8d.jpg

Rinnai Hood & Hob:

3177191690_15c52dfe1c.jpg

Ugly blue window film removed, new grills added, walls painted, windows cleaned and the morning sun rays... :sport-smiley-018:

3176356239_02549458a6.jpg

A bright and spacious kitchen:

3176356147_e0de3b595f.jpg

Living room walls plastered and painted... lovely!

3176355997_0fc9c4e013.jpg

Left side of the living room with the false wall up to level up the wall.. balcony looking bright!

3176355921_4e46de80d3.jpg

My new kitchen toilet bi-fold door:

3177191018_b4bfe5b615.jpg

3177190890_ec448344d5.jpg

And the carpentry work has started! Notice my white sliding doors? I have 4 panels of it! :sport-smiley-004:

3176356375_45f12fdea3.jpg

vents above the door is boxed up and on the right, pipes are also boxed up :good:

3176384851_f4df8118d1.jpg

I was looking around for curtains and after read sooo many positive reviews on MGL curtains, I went down and was TOTALLY disappointed by their zero service! 8|

Me: Hi, I want to make curtains for a 4 room HDB flat

MGL: what type of property you stay in?

Me: 4 room HDB flat

MGL: Sorry we're too busy and have too many orders so we can't accept your order. And we'll only accept orders 15days after CNY.

Me: But it's 1 mth from CNY!?

MGL: Ya sorry we're too busy. If you want, come back in late Feb ba.

crap... business so good that my 4 room HDB flat business is not good enough for them! :furious:

So in the end I went to furniture mall at Beach road on Saturday and got my curtains at Curtain Villa. The guy there is more humble and accept to help us get the curtains ready before CNY even though he has to rush his workers. He's coming down on Monday morning to get measurements.. fast and efficient. :thumbs up:

I was looking around for curtains and after read sooo many positive reviews on MGL curtains, I went down and was TOTALLY disappointed by their zero service! 8|

MGL: Sorry we're too busy and have too many orders so we can't accept your order. And we'll only accept orders 15days after CNY.

crap... business so good that my 4 room HDB flat business is not good enough for them! :furious:

So in the end I went to furniture mall at Beach road on Saturday and got my curtains at Curtain Villa. The guy there is more humble and accept to help us get the curtains ready before CNY even though he has to rush his workers. He's coming down on Monday morning to get measurements.. fast and efficient. :thumbs up:

wow your kitchen really looks spacious and plastered walls really look good!!

Why the person at MGL like that??? mm but at least they tell you directly.. better than if they tell you they can do and they delay... that'll be worse...

Hope to see nice nice pictures of your curtains!! :)