Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zeegi

D&d's T Blog

oh cool! we just got a flat at serangoon central area too! 2nd appointment will be in 3 wks time!

we didn't revalue it though... by the sounds of it we should have! we ended up having to pay quite high cov.... you got an excellent deal man! :good::good::good:

Wow you're already at 2nd appointment stage?? arrr so envy :dribble::dribble::dribble: ... my first appt is in mid Sept. Is your floor plan same as mine? Sourced for IDs yet? Is yours a 4 room How much is the damage?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Zeegi

Congratz on your new house! :yamseng:

My place also see carpark hehehe

Can you let me have the contact of the contractor uncle? Trying to do up my own place, he sounds v flexi, can choose own everything =P Thanks~!

Hmmm i can't remember the condition of the tiles. We just walked into the house and love it at first sight hahaha then we bought it liao :notti: So i don't have much impression =p sigh hope i can inspect the house soooonnnnn !!

Going to meet the Plushliving ID tonight ---> this will be my last visit til next month. Need to exercise and prepare my skin for my rom end of this month. :yamseng:

Hehe.. congrates on ur ROM! :drunk:

yah! very excited!!! :sport-smiley-004:

my floor plan is different.. i still abit lazy to figure out how to start a t-blog now, but you can check my floorplan out at my external reno blog: http://www.journeyofthehdbkind.blogspot.com/

ya it's a 4A. damage was 378k...cov was 48k. :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: but we really liked the place, so we finally decided to part with the $$$

Wow you're already at 2nd appointment stage?? arrr so envy :dribble::dribble::dribble: ... my first appt is in mid Sept. Is your floor plan same as mine? Sourced for IDs yet? Is yours a 4 room How much is the damage?

yah! very excited!!! :sport-smiley-004:

my floor plan is different.. i still abit lazy to figure out how to start a t-blog now, but you can check my floorplan out at my external reno blog: http://www.journeyofthehdbkind.blogspot.com/

ya it's a 4A. damage was 378k...cov was 48k. :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: but we really liked the place, so we finally decided to part with the $$$

You have the exact same floor plan of my parent's home in Serangoon! My mom knocked down the store room and extended the master bathroom. She also shortened the kitchen to create a dining space- just to share some ideas :)

48k cov is really alot! But u're same as me.. no house how to get married and have been trying to ballot for a new hdb flat for 1yr+ and still no luck :bleah: **** sian of HDB and their way of doing things loh

It's a 4A, 20yr old resale flat at Serangoon Central. Bought it at $381k with $13k COV.

Here's the floor plan:

2675316075_bf722b8359_m.jpg

Hey, I bought a pretty similar flat like yours in Pasir Ris. 1st Appt was last week.

Cheers.

hehe thanks thanks! we also 'planning' how our layout will look. quite excited since handover is v.soon!! :dancingqueen:

yeah loh. still quite sad tt we had to pay so much cov. too bad our agent didn't give us any suggestion of revaluing.. :P aiya. hdb.. abit no choice la. i got alot of friends also kena same situation. if 8000 singaporeans want 200 units, really becomes lucky draw loh.

You have the exact same floor plan of my parent's home in Serangoon! My mom knocked down the store room and extended the master bathroom. She also shortened the kitchen to create a dining space- just to share some ideas :)

48k cov is really alot! But u're same as me.. no house how to get married and have been trying to ballot for a new hdb flat for 1yr+ and still no luck :bleah: **** sian of HDB and their way of doing things loh

Hey, I bought a pretty similar flat like yours in Pasir Ris. 1st Appt was last week.

Cheers.

Arrr my 1st appointment still 1 month+ to go... so when is your 2nd appointment? Found an ID yet? Floor plan??? :dribble::dribble:

Congratz :dancingqueen:

Hi what's the sucktion power of your hob? So fast buy alredy ar? :P I better start doing my homework... looks like i'm abit slow hee hee

Arrr my 1st appointment still 1 month+ to go... so when is your 2nd appointment? Found an ID yet? Floor plan??? :dribble::dribble:

We requested our 2nd appt to be in late Sep08, pending confirmation. No ID yet. Kinda taking my time or rather procrastinating.. lol...

My floor plan

floorplan.jpg

Hi Zeegi

Congratz on your new house! :yamseng:

My place also see carpark hehehe

Can you let me have the contact of the contractor uncle? Trying to do up my own place, he sounds v flexi, can choose own everything =P Thanks~!

Hi RawR

Here's the contact to the uncle contractor:

Tan Boon Sang Construction

101 Kitchener road #01-02 Jalan Besar Plaza S'208511

Tel: 62968670 (Mr Tan)

Yes he's very flexi and is good at copying designs. Has been in this line for his whole life and won awards so his workmanship is no doubt good. He's in the midst of shifting his office to a smaller unit this week so do call him for appointment. I'm awaiting his quote since he has been busy with his shifting.

Hi zeeqi

Thanks for the uncle contact. So sorry I've been so late as replying as I was in US for a month

=^-^=

Hi RawR

Here's the contact to the uncle contractor:

Tan Boon Sang Construction

101 Kitchener road #01-02 Jalan Besar Plaza S'208511

Tel: 62968670 (Mr Tan)

Yes he's very flexi and is good at copying designs. Has been in this line for his whole life and won awards so his workmanship is no doubt good. He's in the midst of shifting his office to a smaller unit this week so do call him for appointment. I'm awaiting his quote since he has been busy with his shifting.

Hi zeeqi

Thanks for the uncle contact. So sorry I've been so late as replying as I was in US for a month

=^-^=

Hi RawR,

Mr Tan Boon Sang has shifted to an office upstairs:

101 Kitchener Road, #02-43 jalan Besar Plaza.

You might want to be mentally prepared that he has a run-down looking office but rest assured his workmanship is fantastic. He has been reputed to do renovations for our ministers and non of his house renovations have air-con water leakage problem- some of the air-con pipings run under the tiles and in these days nobody dare to do this anymore.

I'm currently awaiting a revised quote from him after selecting my tiles. His quotation is not the typical ID quote whereby they base on <$3.50. Mr Tan quotes you exactly what you choose hence you may want him to bring you to the tile shop for a more accurate quote.

Good luck!

I'm finally back! Been busy during the past few months getting excited with my second appointment, meeting IDs and making a difficult decision on whom to choose base on our budget. Well we have selected our ID and reno works have begun with the hacking of the house. In the mean time, here's the before pictures:

Master Bedroom:

3043242724_a723a77c8f_m.jpg

Guest room:

3042404743_d32df49ccb_m.jpg

Common toilet:

3042407059_0136f5390d_m.jpg

3042409777_1d59ee29de_m.jpg

Balcony:

3042408195_2a90a78d71_m.jpg

MBR toilet:

3043255914_f45410f62d_m.jpg

3042415189_a3ca376b57_m.jpg