Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junxian

Jax & Nana Simple Place

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks... now must find away to cover the wiw area.... was qoute $750 for extra partition + glass door... too ba don't have the budget :(

hee.... better more than less ma. TV , HTS , SCV , Wii already took 4 le wor 8| 2 spare.. keke

You have wii too? maybe we can try mario karting in the future. :sport-smiley-004:

Any more pics of your WIW? :dribble:

keke. not yet.. maybe buy during xmas =D

my wiw more or less the same as prev pics... just that the laminate need to touch up.

what i like the wiw the most is the full height mirror =D ...

Thanks... now must find away to cover the wiw area.... was qoute $750 for extra partition + glass door... too ba don't have the budget :(

hee.... better more than less ma. TV , HTS , SCV , Wii already took 4 le wor 8| 2 spare.. keke

hw abt using string curtains instead?? more cost saving

congrats! ur hse is done!! LOVE the wallpaper, nice!

Hi,

Love yr dining lights & wanted to get this for my new house too. I saw it at Lighting Centre at Balestier selling $265.00 or much did you pay for it?

Hi,

Love yr dining lights & wanted to get this for my new house too. I saw it at Lighting Centre at Balestier selling $265.00 or much did you pay for it?

wah... sad... i paid 330 for it :furious: it was shown 380.

wah... sad... i paid 330 for it :furious: it was shown 380.

ohh the purple colour is so special and nice. nice wall paper as well. every thing nice!

ohh the purple colour is so special and nice. nice wall paper as well. every thing nice!

somehow i feel my living is abit empty ... maybe missing TV and coffee table :bangwall:

Hi guys !

Finally moved in yesterday, however there are still a few pending item .. like curtain etc.. :(

anyway here is the final 2 pics for this blog :P

movein_mbr.jpg

movein_living.jpg

Hi guys !

Finally moved in yesterday, however there are still a few pending item .. like curtain etc.. :(

anyway here is the final 2 pics for this blog :P

movein_mbr.jpg

movein_living.jpg

congrats on ur official move in!

Wah congrates on moving in! Hee... the purple colour looks very different in the nite. :)

ya lo. looks like lolipop hor? anyway i love de bed head. custom made? or bought the bed otr? how much was it