Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Anyone knows where to get black bedsheets?

Robinsons. they have the best range of decent quality sheets with high threadcount. I was there on Sun, there was a 20% off on top of current discounts. I bought two sets of white Queen flat sheets & pillow cases from King Koil & a Queen size quilt from Dorma for about $300. Having them delivered on Friday :P

I know for sure they have flat sheets in black, but not so sure about fitted sheets. A lot of the fitted sheets have prints.

Re: price of lamp post? dunno. My son stopped me from seriously considering, so I ddn't check the price.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Black bedsheets? You might want to try C'ozy at IMM. I saw black bedsheets & black quilt cover before but don't know the pricing

Robinsons. they have the best range of decent quality sheets with high threadcount. I was there on Sun, there was a 20% off on top of current discounts. I bought two sets of white Queen flat sheets & pillow cases from King Koil & a Queen size quilt from Dorma for about $300. Having them delivered on Friday :P

I know for sure they have flat sheets in black, but not so sure about fitted sheets. A lot of the fitted sheets have prints.

Re: price of lamp post? dunno. My son stopped me from seriously considering, so I ddn't check the price.

Flat sheets are the sort where it's just lay over while fitted are those with the elastic thing right? :dunno: I'm never sure about the difference. Will drop by to take a look!!! :)

Black bedsheets? You might want to try C'ozy at IMM. I saw black bedsheets & black quilt cover before but don't know the pricing

mmm IMM wor a bit far. But I think I'll be able to shop a bit this weekend... THANKS!!!

wow...black bedsheet :notti: cool lerrr :good:

must find the good quality one, if not hor...when washed one time the colour not nice anymore...it will look dirty and old .and not cool liao :sport-smiley-004:

Wah Thanks for reminding me about that!! I forgot that black usually has a funny texture after being washed! :P

Flat sheets are the sort where it's just lay over while fitted are those with the elastic thing right?

Hotel style flat sheet go over the bedsheet & under the quilt. It's to keep the quilt clean. I'm referring to the old-style flat sheet which is used in place of fitted sheets. Ask your mum, she will know. They are not easy to find these days cos pple prefer the convenience of fitted sheets. But I like my bedsheet really taut and flat, so I still use flat sheets :P It's quite tricky buying flat sheets; if it has a nice border along 1 edge, then it is meant to be used under the quilt. A flat sheet that is used as a bedsheet has a normal hem on all 4 sides.

Hotel style flat sheet go over the bedsheet & under the quilt. It's to keep the quilt clean. I'm referring to the old-style flat sheet which is used in place of fitted sheets. Ask your mum, she will know. They are not easy to find these days cos pple prefer the convenience of fitted sheets. But I like my bedsheet really taut and flat, so I still use flat sheets :P It's quite tricky buying flat sheets; if it has a nice border along 1 edge, then it is meant to be used under the quilt. A flat sheet that is used as a bedsheet has a normal hem on all 4 sides.

ahhh ok. I prefer the elastic sort wor... haha Mom's jumping through the roof after she found out that all three of us kids got WHITE sheets. hahahahahahha I'd better go out and get darker sheets soon before she faints from nagging. :P

Finally... Photos of my room.

View from bedroom door

Myroom1.jpg

closer

Myroom2.jpg

View from foot of bed

Myroom3.jpg

My study table and bookshelves

Myroom4.jpg

I'm so happy with my decision to have a single bed cos I have so much more space to put all the stuff I want and still have enough moving space. whahaha

Myroom5.jpg

Finally my little happy cow that my bf got for me for CNY (year of OX)

HAPPY CNY!

:) Just an update on my contractor. After a few delays and promises to come he did finally come on Thursday. He had been sick "apparently" and had to finish quite a few projects before CNY...

Anyway he came pretty late in the day after spending a lot of time elsewhere... and stayed very late just to grout my floor and change my locks and stuff.It was very late and that was the last day he's working until after CNY. So I guess really have to thank him for at least settling the horrrible grout before cny. :)

Very nice decal work :good:

Hi pinkpetter,

May I know how much did u pay for the wall decals for the one that is pasted in the Living Room? I would like to get one similar to yours but of cos with my customised quotes. I went to Decorette web blog but couldn't find any wall decal with quotes design in it.

Hi pinkpetter,

May I know how much did u pay for the wall decals for the one that is pasted in the Living Room? I would like to get one similar to yours but of cos with my customised quotes. I went to Decorette web blog but couldn't find any wall decal with quotes design in it.

hehe Mine's customised. So I emailed her the quote I wanted and the draft layout. I also told her the size and colour I wanted and she made a simple draft for me to see and approve before I paid.

That one cost me $50 and measures about 90cm X 60cm :)

Good job on your room done Pinkpetter? So your theme is B&W? Are the racks in your room from IKEA huh? The moo moo cow which your bf gave you is such a delight to look at. It's a happy cow :)

Nice room u've got there. Hehe, heng u got a single bed. Tink if u get a Q-sized bed, u 'll have to forgo lots of stuff.

Hehehe... The little cow is sooooo cute! :wub:

Good job on your room done Pinkpetter? So your theme is B&W? Are the racks in your room from IKEA huh? The moo moo cow which your bf gave you is such a delight to look at. It's a happy cow :)

hihihi

MmmM I still have one more thing to put up on my wall. That'll be quite colourful so I kept the rest of my room black and white. :)

YES!! I love looking at the cow! such a cutie.

Nice room u've got there. Hehe, heng u got a single bed. Tink if u get a Q-sized bed, u 'll have to forgo lots of stuff.

Hehehe... The little cow is sooooo cute! :wub:

ya... all the others have a double bed and the room seems more cramp... hehe

Hi Pinkpetter,

chanced upon ur blog.. and its so interesting and alot of good stuffs and information. :)

Btw, the wardrobes of your parents and yours are nice. May I know where u get them?

Thanks alot.