Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Curtains

Yeah 4k for blinds is quite luxurious.

I went to the curtain shop at Bukit Timah Shopping Plaza, i think they are very rich cos they seemed to not want to do business. Totally bo chap. Or maybe I didnt ask for high end stuff thats why. Anyways....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:sport-smiley-004:

so ex... oh but roman blinds are real nice :P:( but its really ex wan lor. i went to curtain shop and wanted to get roman blinds but its all above my budget. in the end they suggested that i get curtains instead coz its cheapest among all window coverings. still above my budget.. so in the end i sewed my own.. hee.

hey ladyluck got photos of your roman blinds? post photos when its done leh :P 4k.. wah. sure very nice :) i think window coverings do really make a difference to the look & feel of the house.

:sport-smiley-004:

so ex... oh but roman blinds are real nice :P:( but its really ex wan lor. i went to curtain shop and wanted to get roman blinds but its all above my budget. in the end they suggested that i get curtains instead coz its cheapest among all window coverings. still above my budget.. so in the end i sewed my own.. hee.

hey ladyluck got photos of your roman blinds? post photos when its done leh :P 4k.. wah. sure very nice :) i think window coverings do really make a difference to the look & feel of the house.

I went to Art Living at furniture mall to quote my curtains...they hv a promotion now....me doing roman blinds for all 3 bedrooms and study area, L-shaped string curtains for study area and full length day curtains for living area, total $1750...i signed up with them considering the fact that i'm doing all rooms roman blinds, the price is quite ok...

I went to Art Living at furniture mall to quote my curtains...they hv a promotion now....me doing roman blinds for all 3 bedrooms and study area, L-shaped string curtains for study area and full length day curtains for living area, total $1750...i signed up with them considering the fact that i'm doing all rooms roman blinds, the price is quite ok...

You went for roman blinds too :bangwall: thats great think they are very nice :notti: quite a good price too. so tempted to have them too :bangwall:

Hi all,

Anyone know where to buy ready made curtains ?? Me looking or those short (juz nice to cover the window onli) not those long long one... went to ikea and onli see those long long one ... kekeee must be cheap too...

Edited by doreamon

Hi all,

Anyone know where to buy ready made curtains ?? Me looking or those short (juz nice to cover the window onli) not those long long one... went to ikea and onli see those long long one ... kekeee must be cheap too...

How about trying Spotlight? I noticed Jimmy Textiles has ready-made curtains also, but I'm not too sure about the length though.

My old palce used to have roman blinds. But for the new place, we decided to install curtains as we felt that the maintenance for roman blinds is abit high. Not easy to clean. Just my 2 cents worth. But it certainly looks nice.

I went to ART LIVING for my curtains too. They quote me $1800 which i think is reasonable with a mix of day night curtains and roman blinds.

How about trying Spotlight? I noticed Jimmy Textiles has ready-made curtains also, but I'm not too sure about the length though.

okie .. ya i think spotlight should have too ...yest we went tanjong katong complex then saw that they have ready made one ...(half lenght gg got $48 .. ) .. material also not bad too ....

will go spotlight n take a look then see how ....

thanksss

i jus went to one curtain shop Yesterday tis guy very nice he explain every thing & ask us to take our time..

i jus place order of roman blind for living & dinning S$2250 :notti:

Roman blind so ex ah? Hmm...I think i saw it at one of the reno blog...Is very nice, but is it transparent?? I mean can ppl look inside the hse a not?

Roman blind so ex ah? Hmm...I think i saw it at one of the reno blog...Is very nice, but is it transparent?? I mean can ppl look inside the hse a not?

Ya roman blinds are more ex compared to roller blinds..probably due to the amount of work put in to make one roman blind.....you can choose the fabric, either opaque or translucent....

Ya roman blinds are more ex compared to roller blinds..probably due to the amount of work put in to make one roman blind.....you can choose the fabric, either opaque or translucent....

I see i see.... :deal: Thanks!! Actually i have bought the curtains liao...Now waiting for installation..Total damages ard $700 plus....I saw the roman blind in one of the blog n find it very nice.... :notti:

hi air, $1750 for all your curtains is really cheap! what kind of material they gave you? i went to this shop call curtain issue at kaki bukit and the quote from them is almost $2200 with mbr roller blind and 2 rooms curtains and one string curtain. i thought shops in park mall charges very high but seems otherwise. will go check out art living too.

anyone went to curtain issue before? any comments?

thanks

hi air, $1750 for all your curtains is really cheap! what kind of material they gave you? i went to this shop call curtain issue at kaki bukit and the quote from them is almost $2200 with mbr roller blind and 2 rooms curtains and one string curtain. i thought shops in park mall charges very high but seems otherwise. will go check out art living too.

anyone went to curtain issue before? any comments?

thanks

Hihi....actually later on, I topped up curtains...so in the end my total curtain cost is 2.3K+...that time was cheap cos i went when they had a promo on....not sure about the pricing now...but no harm getting a quote from them....:D

Hihi....actually later on, I topped up curtains...so in the end my total curtain cost is 2.3K+...that time was cheap cos i went when they had a promo on....not sure about the pricing now...but no harm getting a quote from them....:dancingqueen:

hi air, thanks for the contact. how was the material for the price $1750? were they very good or just average? do you mean that you chose better material when you topped up the curtains to 2.3K?

Thanks