Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Curtains

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Air & Tien Tien

Can PM me the contact for Art Living & curtain issue.

Pm-ed you....:~

Zacey, nice curtains!! How much you spent for your whole house?

I will take pics of my curtains this weekend!!

hihi...

thanks thanks...

i spent $1750... for night and day curtains for living and dining area... the day curtains not very obvious... hidden behind the night curtains.. will take a clearer picture over this weekend for you all to see... :yeah: my bedroom 3 only have night curtain.. as my unit is a corridor unit.. the nite curtain design for BR3 and living and dining are the same... flushed concept... MBR and BR2 is roman blinds... same design and colour... so the 2 pictures represent all my curtains..

:sport-smiley-018:

Pm-ed you....:jawdrop:

Zacey, nice curtains!! How much you spent for your whole house?

I will take pics of my curtains this weekend!!

*nudge nudge* Air, waiting for your pics and can i have Art living's contact? any website? Thanks =)

*nudge nudge* Air, waiting for your pics and can i have Art living's contact? any website? Thanks =)

Oh my pics in my t-blog....hehe...lazy to double post here again :jawdrop:

They have website but the website like nothing one leh...will pm you the contacts...:)

Hi Tientien,

With so many recommendations and limited time, I really do not know which curtain maker to choose. sigh....

Please do post your pics. I look forward to it.

Thanks!:dunno:

hi mousehunt,

sorry for the late posting cos i didnt check on this thread as i was busying moving house at that time.

well, my curtain is up though not trouble free. workmanship is acceptable. but i must say that they are really professional in getting the problem fixed for me without any signs of impatience even full payment was made.

all in all, they came to my house to fix the curtain not less than 8 times! first, the panel curtain was short, after altering, it was too long, and i also complained on the stitching, blah blah blah.

overall, workmanship i will give them 8/10 but professionalism and reliability, 10/10.

hi all,

on avg, how long do companies usually take to finish the curtains? say for a 4 room flat?

Depending on how much curtains you have....I have quite a lot of curtains but they only took a week to finish the curtains and install.

one week? wow that's fast. I only have 3 full length curtains and 1 venetian blinds to make... mmm.. now can take my time liao.. Air.. could u PM me Art Living's contact? thks

one week? wow that's fast. I only have 3 full length curtains and 1 venetian blinds to make... mmm.. now can take my time liao.. Air.. could u PM me Art Living's contact? thks

Ya I was quite surprised that they took only one week, they called me up and told me my curtains were ready I still ask them, wah so fast ah!?! haha....anyway quite pleased with their quality and installation...

Already pm-ed you :)

Hi,

Anyone used Estil Furnishing before? How's their service? Called them up. The price seemed very reasonable. :wub::jawdrop:

They are located in Chai Chee Industrial Area. Thanks. :jawdrop: