Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Curtains

Hi Air,

i also just placed my order at Art Living... she really got lots of business... :P

did day and night curtains for living and dining.. night curtains for one bedroom and 4 roman blind sets for MBR and another bedroom... all for $1750, GST inclusive.. is that a good deal???

tientien, the material was quite good... she boosted japan materials if you are making roman blinds... entirely made in japan, she said.. and it comes with 5 years warranty..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Air,

i also just placed my order at Art Living... she really got lots of business... :)

did day and night curtains for living and dining.. night curtains for one bedroom and 4 roman blind sets for MBR and another bedroom... all for $1750, GST inclusive.. is that a good deal???

tientien, the material was quite good... she boosted japan materials if you are making roman blinds... entirely made in japan, she said.. and it comes with 5 years warranty..

I think you got a pretty good deal....we increased the curtains because i added a night curtain for my LR and a full length curtain in my MBR to cover the air con window.....ya that's what she told us too...she also showed us the diff between normal curtain tracks and her curtain tracks....seemed more sturdy.....best thing is the warranty.....the velcro for my string curtains is also better quality than normal ones....

Sorry, can't comment on quality cos my curtains not up yet.....supposedly up last week but they got held up and we didn't want to wait so postponed to this week....will update once i've got the curtains up...:furious:

Can someone post the contacts for Art Living? Thanks.

Just PM-ed you on the contacts...:)

I am looking for string curtains, may i know where could i get?

hi bernice

most of the curtain should have it. you can check with them.

Got my curtains up last Sat by Art Living...quality of the fabric is good and the installation is good too...the workers are quite fast and helpful....

Seems like Art Living is becoming popular here. May I know how much time is needed by them from the time that we place order till they install it? Also, do they do site visit or they just need the floor plan?

Thanks.

Edited by Mousehunt

Seems like Art Living is becoming popular here. May I know how much time is needed by them from the time that we place order till they install it? Also, do they do site visit or they just need the floor plan?

Thanks.

They are quite fast....they only took one week plus to finish my curtains...they had wanted to come earlier to my house to install but we haven't wiped the windows yet so dragged until last week then they come...

U can take your floor plan to them for a quote then if you are satisfied, just pay a deposit lor....rest of payment by cheque or cash.....then u arrange a time for them to go to your house and measure....they are quite good...didn't charge me extra cos my measurements exceeded the floor plan's measurements by quite a bit...they just say it's ok lor....don't charge me...

Oh. So must pay deposit before they come to your house to do site measurement?

That's what we did lah...not sure if you can call them to come to your house to measure first then they quote you...but hor, i think u take floor plan to them to quote first better cos floor plan usually not accurate and actual measurements sure to be more than the floor plan....so when they come to your house to do the measurements, even if out by a bit, they also don't charge extra...then you don't lugi a lot.... :furious:

They are quite fast....they only took one week plus to finish my curtains...they had wanted to come earlier to my house to install but we haven't wiped the windows yet so dragged until last week then they come...

U can take your floor plan to them for a quote then if you are satisfied, just pay a deposit lor....rest of payment by cheque or cash.....then u arrange a time for them to go to your house and measure....they are quite good...didn't charge me extra cos my measurements exceeded the floor plan's measurements by quite a bit...they just say it's ok lor....don't charge me...

wah... they treated you good leh... they quoted me extra $300 after they came down for exact measurements... :furious: only after some serious bargaining, then got better prices.. and they asked for full pmt... haiz.. guess cos they need to record the pricing as per before GST increase bah...

wah... they treated you good leh... they quoted me extra $300 after they came down for exact measurements... :furious: only after some serious bargaining, then got better prices.. and they asked for full pmt... haiz.. guess cos they need to record the pricing as per before GST increase bah...

Haha ya....i duno the measurements out by how much but the guy who came down to take the measurements kp saying wah out by quite a lot.....then when he's about to leave, we still ask him so no need to top up hor...he think for a while then said no need lah...haha....

Actually they also kept asking us to make full payment but we don't want....we are not comfortable with paying anything in full before we see the goods....so in the end, we made progressive payments....

Edited by Air