Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Curtains

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Got my curtains up last Sat by Art Living...quality of the fabric is good and the installation is good too...the workers are quite fast and helpful....

hi air, can share with us the pictures of your curtains? i eventually confirmed my curtain with curtain issue after comparing prices from another curtain company based on similar material. i think curtain issue's pricing is reasonable but cant comment on workmanship yet until it fixed up. they have scheduled to fit up my curtain on 19 july, one day before the move.

keep my finger crossed that it will turn out well.

Hi Tientien,

Yes, please feedback your experience with Curtain Issues. I am choosing between Art Living and Curtain Issues. Thanks!!

hmm.....what would you like to know about curtain issues?

my experience with them is quite pleasant. first, i faxed them my floor plan for an estimated quote. when i got my quote, i went down to their shop to look at the fabrics. with the chosen fabrics, then they are able to give me a more realistic quoation. i did all these before i received keys to my apartment.

i find that they are not pushy to close deal with me and entertained me for a 2 whole hours on my first visit to select fabric. subsequently, i went to another curtain wholesaler for a quote, choosing the same type of fabrics, but the other wholesaler's price was higher. personally, i think their prices are reasonable lor. i only contacted them to do onsite measurement 2 weeks after they gave me the quote. 30% deposit was only made upon confirmation, balance to be paid during installation.

my curtain is not up yet so i cant comment on their workmanship. but they told me that the curtains are sewn by their in house tailors so there is qc check. if you are not in a hurry, i will post pictures once the curtains are up.

you can look for min in curtain issue, she is very helpful and will offer opinion.

hope this helps.

Hi Tientien,

With so many recommendations and limited time, I really do not know which curtain maker to choose. sigh....

Please do post your pics. I look forward to it.

Thanks!:sport-smiley-003:

Will post my pics after i took the pictures...been very busy lately...hehe...

Mousehunt, you can go to them for quote first then decide which one u want to sign up with...no harm getting a few more quotes to compare. :sport-smiley-003:

Dear all,

Just to update:

Hock Seng Curtain has moved from its previous address to this one

1026 Upper Serangoon Road

(opposite Mobil Petrol Kiosk and Serangoon JC)

Singapore 534764.

Can contact Peter Lee at 92719594 or Mr Toh at 90610707.

Shop no is 6387 1533

Best to call before u go down. Cos the shop is near my parents' plc. I realised sometimes it's opened, sometimes not.

:)

just got Peter to do my home. seemed hardworking and earnest. Good price too for day and night, 3x roller blinds. :yamseng:

Edited by Relacker

just got Peter to do my home. seemed hardworking and earnest. Good price too for day and night, 3x roller blinds. :deal:

Anyone used SunRin before?

Art Living has given me a budgetary quote. Now still waiting from Curtain Issue and Peter from Serangoon. Seems like business has been good due to the hot property market.

Art Living has quoted me about $2100 for my 5rm. Is it expensive? It did not mention what type of fabric but I did tell them I do not want China fabric and all the curtains they recommended are night curtain with the living room and 3 rooms (i have 4 rooms) with organza.

Art Living has given me a budgetary quote. Now still waiting from Curtain Issue and Peter from Serangoon. Seems like business has been good due to the hot property market.

Art Living has quoted me about $2100 for my 5rm. Is it expensive? It did not mention what type of fabric but I did tell them I do not want China fabric and all the curtains they recommended are night curtain with the living room and 3 rooms (i have 4 rooms) with organza.

Depends on what kind of curtains you are getting....if you chose roman blinds, definitely going to cost more...but at this price, i think you should be able to get quality fabric...cos i paid 2.3K for my EA too and i think the fabric is good....if not, you can go down to their shop to look at the fabric and ask if at 2.1k, can you choose the fabric you are looking at....