Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

I also bought a small xmas tree that comes with lights (glow coloured lights in the shape of doraemon faces haha) for 20+ only. Those kind that turn round and round while the lights glow into different colours if switched on

A simple smaller tree minus decoration is about 3.80 while those with glow colour lights are about 20+

Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi! i see that you have a white sofa too!

i am intending to buy a white sofa too.

am wondering if it is really hard to maintain.

please share your experience! thanks =)

Very nice! I like it! $20 is a steal...have been oggling at christmas trees in shopping centres but they all cost a bomb... maybe I should try the 2nd hand forums like u did....hehe :D

ya lor...last nite saw from Metro one for the big xmas tree arround 2k-3k++ :jawdrop::bangwall::bangwall:

hahhaha yah yah yah now im verryyyyyy addicted for 2nd hand stuff liao :lol::rofl: cheap, budget and still good good and new new :sport-smiley-004:

I also bought a small xmas tree that comes with lights (glow coloured lights in the shape of doraemon faces haha) for 20+ only. Those kind that turn round and round while the lights glow into different colours if switched on

A simple smaller tree minus decoration is about 3.80 while those with glow colour lights are about 20+

wah...so cute ler got dora emon face light :sport-smiley-004: ...they sell other shape or not ya?where u buy bun?hv hellokitty or not? :good: ......eh show show pic ler :notti:

GOOD DEAL! It's so PRETTY!!

:sport-smiley-004: thanks thanks

hi! i see that you have a white sofa too!

i am intending to buy a white sofa too.

am wondering if it is really hard to maintain.

please share your experience! thanks =)

heheheh yes its hard to maintain,especially if u hv kids

mine is worse...full leather,and matt type(the leather pattern is crocodile skin).....so once ur feet , dirty hand park there..si liao :bangwall:

and one of my guest wear a jeans that the colour can loose one :~:~ my white sofa got a blue blue one liao :~:~

for glossy type u still can easily wipe , but mine is matt type :~

so if something dirty park there need to be veryyyyyy carefull and extra care to wipe it :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

now want to sell liao :sport-smiley-004:8|8|

heheheh yes its hard to maintain,especially if u hv kids

mine is worse...full leather,and matt type(the leather pattern is crocodile skin).....so once ur feet , dirty hand park there..si liao :bangwall:

and one of my guest wear a jeans that the colour can loose one :~:~ my white sofa got a blue blue one liao :~:~

for glossy type u still can easily wipe , but mine is matt type :~

so if something dirty park there need to be veryyyyyy carefull and extra care to wipe it :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

now want to sell liao :sport-smiley-004:8|8|

HUHHHHH sounds super ma fan. and that jeans incident so suay!

Im not sure if they have other characters cos I was fixated on the tree before me. Bought it from Jurong Point, Basement. There's this japanese store in the other corner where popular is. You will spot the store cos the trees are out on display.

I upload the pic tonight okay? Im in the office now so can only upload at home when I get home. :)

wah...so cute ler got dora emon face light :sport-smiley-004: ...they sell other shape or not ya?where u buy bun?hv hellokitty or not? :good: ......eh show show pic ler :notti:

:sport-smiley-004: thanks thanks

HUHHHHH sounds super ma fan. and that jeans incident so suay!

hahaha and maybe my leather material is super ma fan material lai :bangwall:

Im not sure if they have other characters cos I was fixated on the tree before me. Bought it from Jurong Point, Basement. There's this japanese store in the other corner where popular is. You will spot the store cos the trees are out on display.

I upload the pic tonight okay? Im in the office now so can only upload at home when I get home. :)

sure sure ....will wait the pic...thanks thanks :sport-smiley-004:

if my gal like the like ...bo pian liao ...die die from sengkang travel to jurong liao :lol::rofl:

Eh how do I upload videos online? Im trying to upload to imageshack but cannot cos of version difference. Anyone can suggest which site i can upload videos like imageshack without needing to sign up? :bow:

Picture-wise doesn't do it good cos the tree turns round and round so not easy to get a clear shot. So i recorded a short video of the xmas tree better.

hahaha and maybe my leather material is super ma fan material lai :bangwall:

sure sure ....will wait the pic...thanks thanks :sport-smiley-004:

if my gal like the like ...bo pian liao ...die die from sengkang travel to jurong liao :lol::rofl:

Edited by BunBun

woah, thanks for your reply.

i do not have kids.....

i'm thinking if there are no guests then i'll have a cloth to cover it or something.

or just tell my guests mine is a display set cannot sit! LOL

what kinda leather is your sofa?

Yeah... my sofa is full leather in white...I had to tell my guests who have very new jeans to sit on a cloth otherwise the colour will run. My dog's paw prints can also be seen all over now... :(

Am thinking of buying some sort of leather cleaner to remove the stains. Have you tried that?

Yeah... my sofa is full leather in white...I had to tell my guests who have very new jeans to sit on a cloth otherwise the colour will run. My dog's paw prints can also be seen all over now... :(

Am thinking of buying some sort of leather cleaner to remove the stains. Have you tried that?

.... looks like white full leather can bring quite a bit of problems.. but it's sooo nice...

I use a leather cleaner on my white leather wallet but I think it's never really clean. haiz

woah, thanks for your reply.

i do not have kids.....

i'm thinking if there are no guests then i'll have a cloth to cover it or something.

or just tell my guests mine is a display set cannot sit! LOL

what kinda leather is your sofa?

hahah...if cover with cloth not worth ler...u dacnnot feel the leather and comfy.... for the price u paid :lol:

the leather is full leather, this what the sales person in OM told me lor.... :bangwall:

maybe need italian leather than easy to care :notti::rofl:

but hor if next time i want to buy sofa maybe i will choose white sofa again :sport-smiley-004:

hahahah ur dog so cute....

yes i use leather cleaner...but cannot clean also ler :( mine bought arround $20 ++and i think thats a good leather cleaner already...but why still cannot clean hor?my leather pattern is crocodile skin ler hv a zig zag like that...haizzzzzzzzzzz............. 8|8|

.... looks like white full leather can bring quite a bit of problems.. but it's sooo nice...

I use a leather cleaner on my white leather wallet but I think it's never really clean. haiz

ya ya...u r rite pinkpetter :bangwall: haizzz....

but nevermind lar nothing is last in this world hahah...buy buy broken broken then can buy new one again lor :sport-smiley-004: ce lui arr.. 8|8|

CPE, sorry for the delay in uploading this video of the xmas tree as promised cos had been trying to find a way to upload videos online. :)

Video

http://img531.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v...20780515qa8.flv

Upclose picture of Doraemon light

doraemonjs8.jpg

Whoaaaaa bunbun arrrrr so nice lerrrr...can turn arround the xmas tree...and hv the music isit? really worth ler for the price :good::good: when u bought is already with the accesories and the light?

No don't have music but comes with the Doraemon lights & light base where you power on the light with the tree sitting in it.

The accessories are separate but quite cheap, about 2 dollars + for a packet at the same place where i got the tree.

Whoaaaaa bunbun arrrrr so nice lerrrr...can turn arround the xmas tree...and hv the music isit? really worth ler for the price :good::good: when u bought is already with the accesories and the light?