Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

Heh bo pian. Cos I took exam leave from work from Mon to Thur then on Fri when I got back to office I GOT A SHOCK at the pile on my table. So today went back to clear the pile. Was lonely there wor. lol

I liked the Ikea white stuff also. Haha think when my new house is up I will IKEA SPREE!

hahah back from leave, and the stress at work will start liao :sport-smiley-004:

ya lor some ikea stuff is worth to buy lor....

the xmas accesories is very worth tooooooo :D:good::good:

Hi Cute,

I strongly agree with u. Like my gal, 6 yrs old this year, she speaks to me n hb in English & sometimes Mandarin but when she turn around to speak to her maternal grandmother, she speaks Mandarin and with her paternal grandmother she will also automatically change channel to Cantonese. Very cute one.

My gal is just like a parrot, she likes to echo what I talk and she still can tell me she copy-cat me. bangwall.gif

hahahah yah they know which channel to use lor , how many langguage we can speak just teach her...and they will absorb all de :good: ...but my gal only hv chance to learn chinese, english and hokkian only :bangwall: must teach her malay liao :sport-smiley-004:

so cute....ur gal...she will be p1 next year?do u do any volunteer work?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so cute....ur gal...she will be p1 next year?do u do any volunteer work?

Cute, do u do volunteer work??

ur gal will be in P1 by 2010 right??

So do u intend to do volunteer work to get ur gal into ur choice school??

Cute, do u do volunteer work??

ur gal will be in P1 by 2010 right??

So do u intend to do volunteer work to get ur gal into ur choice school??

no place anymore they closed already last june :~:~:~:~ cause need to volunteer for one year if not wrong , so this year we apply to be volunteer, next year do volunteer work lor , but i hv no chance already:(

YES YES I saw the Xmas collection also! Super nice and cute!

really? wah really want to buy xmas tree...do they hv white xmas tree bo... :notti:

no place anymore they closed already last june :~:~:~:~ cause need to volunteer for one year if not wrong , so this year we apply to be volunteer, next year do volunteer work lor , but i hv no chance already:(

really? wah really want to buy xmas tree...do they hv white xmas tree bo... :notti:

Wow 1yr in advance??

Where you check all this info??

Can share??

Wow 1yr in advance??

Where you check all this info??

Can share??

eit MOE lor :D

http://www.moe.gov.sg/education/admissions...e-registration/

or this forum also full of info, u will read until drop :lol::rofl:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

or u can direct email the school. heheh this what i do last time:)

eit MOE lor :D

http://www.moe.gov.sg/education/admissions...e-registration/

or this forum also full of info, u will read until drop :lol::rofl:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

or u can direct email the school. heheh this what i do last time:)

:bangwall::bangwall: Nowadays kids going primary also a headache for parent...

Can't anyhow just send to any school... :dunno: haiz....

Will check the link out you porvided

Thanks

:bangwall::bangwall: Nowadays kids going primary also a headache for parent...

Can't anyhow just send to any school... :dunno: haiz....

Will check the link out you porvided

Thanks

yes...its very headache ...some say primary is a foundation to our kid so die die must find good primary.

and some say uni is more important than primary....good primary doesnt mean can earn big salary :bangwall::bangwall:

yes...its very headache ...some say primary is a foundation to our kid so die die must find good primary.

and some say uni is more important than primary....good primary doesnt mean can earn big salary :bangwall::bangwall:

Cute, do u think it will be difficult to go into fernvale primary??

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/seng-kang

From the statistic seems quite high take up rate for fernvale primary in 2008.

Think start with a good primary will be good, but i think home environment are much more important than school. I can't afford to send my gal to a good school therefore i can only give her the best support i can give her.

Supportive parent are very important in the up bringing of our own kids right??

Ya I think I saw on the mailer they sent... :)

Cute, do u think it will be difficult to go into fernvale primary??

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/seng-kang

From the statistic seems quite high take up rate for fernvale primary in 2008.

Think start with a good primary will be good, but i think home environment are much more important than school. I can't afford to send my gal to a good school therefore i can only give her the best support i can give her.

Supportive parent are very important in the up bringing of our own kids right??

because fernvale is not favourite primary...maybe is not difficult ba i think :dunno:

me will try rosyth first if cannot...then bo pian ....guai guai go to fernvale loh :sport-smiley-004:

Ya I think I saw on the mailer they sent... :)

thanks thanks will go to look look see see tmrw :sport-smiley-004:

Guest our-home

My neighbour who stays within 1 km from Rosyth actually had to interviewed by the Admin Manager of Rosyth for their first child. All parents had to if they wish to volunteer when their kids are in K1.

Reasons were that the school is too popular, so many parents wanting to put their kids there, so have to shortlist - also reducing number of P1 classes and number of students per class.

My neighbour didn't get selected, so next best thing was to ballot. Fortunately she got it.

Not easy these days ...