Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

CPE, how old is your daughter now? Kids are very adorable, can be considered a valuable treasure next to assets since parents spend a fortune to raise their kids up not to mention the medical bills, insurance.

Pinkitsch, so you're more or less decided on ideal house? heard ideal house also have good reviews.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:lol: pinkitsch, u tell mrs.quek lor to do re quotation plus 3 aircon haha :sport-smiley-004:8|

but hor....u must check properly the quotation id gv u or other contractor lor...smal smal thing also means alot lor. example, isit ur quotation include

-labour for toilet bowl,labour for water tap, labour for hood, hob, sink,light,shower ,swiitch ,socket,water heater etc etc etc..........last time i really cant imagine if i use other contractor maybe i will kena chop chop till i dont know and LL must pay liao, but lucky i use hobee and i check all the price they quote me and reasonable loh and the important is all include in my quotation already loh... so just like what u see what u get loh :lol::lol: .

imagine if they gv u quotation very cheap but in the end all the labour fee like i mention above havent include :jawdrop::jawdrop::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::furious::furious:

and for the electricity u also need to know the price , and need to write down lor..

good luck for your reno yah :))))

HAve kids is liddat one la.. how old is she ah?

she is 5yo liao..now is the time to echo everything i ask her to do loh haizzzz :sport-smiley-004:8|8|8|

CPE, how old is your daughter now? Kids are very adorable, can be considered a valuable treasure next to assets since parents spend a fortune to raise their kids up not to mention the medical bills, insurance.

Pinkitsch, so you're more or less decided on ideal house? heard ideal house also have good reviews.

she is 5yo already bunbun :)

ya lor when she is cute i feel im the happiestttttttttt and successful mom :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: but when she is naughty :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: feel i better go back to work :lol::rofl::rofl:

she is 5yo liao..now is the time to echo everything i ask her to do loh haizzzz :sport-smiley-004:8|8|8|

ya lor when she is cute i feel im the happiestttttttttt and successful mom :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: but when she is naughty :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: feel i better go back to work :lol::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: echo good description

Naughty is gd mah :good: than when u r old than u can tell ur little gal how naughty she is when she is young.

Like how our mothers told us off now :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

1 already feel like 4, me got 2=8 :yeah:

Now start to fight liao headache :bangwall::bangwall:

Haiz I just checked with IDEAL and they said it's either the air-cons or kitchen cabinets are free. You're right lor BunBun...where got such good deal right? :~ so now have to decide which one to use: IDEAL or HOBEE? :ph34r:

where did u get ur living room curtain and how much is it huh?

i get it from indonesia, whole house plus 2 king and single quilt cover ,sheets ,pillows bolsters arround 3million++ rupiah or arround $600++

here is the add

Tivoli

155 Perniagaan

phone (061) 4560807

:notti:

only 1hour from singapore to medan and ticket fare only arround $300++ two way :notti::sport-smiley-004:

:rofl: echo good description

Naughty is gd mah :good: than when u r old than u can tell ur little gal how naughty she is when she is young.

Like how our mothers told us off now :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

1 already feel like 4, me got 2=8 :yeah:

Now start to fight liao headache :bangwall::bangwall:

whuahauahau.... so cute ler got two hor let them fight , laugh ,play together lor , and u can relax with ur wife ...but me only hv one ler..... everytime must play play with her first...after that too late and tired to chit chat with hb liao and everybody sleep lorr.... :~:~

eh , so lucky hor u r the only boy boy at home, means you be the HERO for ur 3 gals ler :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: sooooo nice!!!!

Haiz I just checked with IDEAL and they said it's either the air-cons or kitchen cabinets are free. You're right lor BunBun...where got such good deal right? :~ so now have to decide which one to use: IDEAL or HOBEE? :ph34r:

wakkkk....then choose aircon lor....but u must know the brand the the electricity using lor. usually free one they will gv u cheap one and not really good one lor.....just make sure the brand lor... :)

yeah bun bun is right nothing is free in this world :sport-smiley-004: hawuhawiahwiaw

ya lor thats their gimmicks lor..either u choose the aircon or the kitchen cabinet in the end i choose the cabniet cos my cabinets exceeded the one in the package :(

i get it from indonesia, whole house plus 2 king and single quilt cover ,sheets ,pillows bolsters arround 3million++ rupiah or arround $600++

here is the add

Tivoli

155 Perniagaan

phone (061) 4560807

:notti:

only 1hour from singapore to medan and ticket fare only arround $300++ two way :notti::sport-smiley-004:

whuahauahau.... so cute ler got two hor let them fight , laugh ,play together lor , and u can relax with ur wife ...but me only hv one ler..... everytime must play play with her first...after that too late and tired to chit chat with hb liao and everybody sleep lorr.... :~:~

eh , so lucky hor u r the only boy boy at home, means you be the HERO for ur 3 gals ler :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: sooooo nice!!!!

wakkkk....then choose aircon lor....but u must know the brand the the electricity using lor. usually free one they will gv u cheap one and not really good one lor.....just make sure the brand lor... :)

yeah bun bun is right nothing is free in this world :sport-smiley-004: hawuhawiahwiaw

i second ur tinking! with one kid i already half dead after playing/fooling ard with her ..i really cant imagine 2 monsters torturing me ...arghhh

hahah yes yes 5yr old is when they are super cute but also the time they test water with you. :P Kids are smart la... :) I'm sure you are a good mom! :)

Huh. MmMm Honestly liddat I rather HoBee then. Since you were under the false impression from IDEAL. then dunno what is next... but then Ideal has a good rep too. mmm But if you have your own ideas then why not Hobee. :)

Pikitsch, not to worry about the free items first. What you have to decide is which one you want to take?

Ideal House & Ho Bee have good reputation but frankly is all about how comfortable are you willing to entrust your house to whom to do the job? Then the consideration of free items comes in. If you taking IDEAL house for the aircons, you got to check what brand of the aircon is in their promo before taking either aircon or kitchen cabinet. Personally, if it is me, I will opt for the kitchen cabinets since the kitchen is really ex. Must squeeze the best value for the $

CPE, lol. never mind, enjoy watching your kid grow up first. It's a heartwarming feeling & reminiscient of our own growing phases. :rofl:

I agree with BunBun...no such thing as really free one...it's all worked in the package price already...more important to go with someone that can provide you the service you need and the person has to be someone you think you can communicate well with.

Heros??? :(

Sure no, more like a mr do it all. :(

Let them fight even worse as in the end, i'm the one kana scold.

haiz..

Luckily now oni 2 gals talks, and i listen.

Can't imagine when the small one also start talking then.....

:thumbs up:

I agree with BunBun...no such thing as really free one...it's all worked in the package price already...more important to go with someone that can provide you the service you need and the person has to be someone you think you can communicate well with.

i second ur tinking! with one kid i already half dead after playing/fooling ard with her ..i really cant imagine 2 monsters torturing me ...arghhh

Means me totally dead, as evryday comes home and the 2 of them torture me till they are very tired than let me off and go to sleep.

By then me already totally no strength to do other things liao. :bangwall:

But their growing make me feel, i'm a daddy as how my parent feels for me when i was at that age.

:lol: me also the same :bangwall: one already headache :rofl:

but hor sometimes ...she will said to me like this ler...papa mama so happy always together, can sleep together, can chit chat and laugh together...me always alone! and need to sleep sleep and sleep.. :~:~:~ :~

haiz....sometimes 2 kids is more perfect....but im veryyyyyyyyy afraid fo the responsibility as parents 8|8|

:lol: me also the same :bangwall: one already headache :rofl:

but hor sometimes ...she will said to me like this ler...papa mama so happy always together, can sleep together, can chit chat and laugh together...me always alone! and need to sleep sleep and sleep.. :~:~:~ :~

haiz....sometimes 2 kids is more perfect....but im veryyyyyyyyy afraid fo the responsibility as parents 8|8|

ya somemore the cost of living in spore is so high..really a bit scared to have another one..although its gd to let her have a sibling to grow up together :dunno: