Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
What kind of enrichment class?

*being a parent is so difficult these days*

English- as my gal still doesn't really know how to speak english :bangwall::bangwall:

Very poor in english :dunno::dunno: as me only speak with her in Chinese lor, therefore even in her current school the teacher also tell me her english very poor. haiz....

6am? What time class start? Why so early? *oh ya quite far* Got school bus?

school start at 8, and no school bus want to lerr :~ fernvale-marine parade :bangwall:

Mine is 4yrs next yr is K1, already register for the PAP downstair at my blk.

Now searching for enrichment class nearby, so can let her go when i officially move in.

eitt u havent move in ar?

what enrichment class ya? :notti: which one is good? any recomendation?

What kind of enrichment class?

*being a parent is so difficult these days*

ya lor...some kids go to speech and drama,math,english :bangwall:

hahaha neighbour grass is always greener 8|

English- as my gal still doesn't really know how to speak english :bangwall::bangwall:

Very poor in english :dunno::dunno: as me only speak with her in Chinese lor, therefore even in her current school the teacher also tell me her english very poor. haiz....

why not using english ar?

me talk to my gal use english and hubby chinese is very good so hubby talk to her use chinese:)

Ah? then you speak to her in English lor! Language must every day use then will improve. :P

and once improve no need to practice liao de :sport-smiley-004:

Ah? then you speak to her in English lor! Language must every day use then will improve. :P

Things is that my english also very poor :bangwall:

Scare bad teacher come out bad student :rofl: haha...

Ya got speak a bit better than none at all. Then next time when she go to formal School you must tell her... Girl.. you must study hard and learn English well... come home teach Daddy. heh *trust me* it works. :) Motivates them to be more serious... lalalalalal

Ya got speak a bit better than none at all. Then next time when she go to formal School you must tell her... Girl.. you must study hard and learn English well... come home teach Daddy. heh *trust me* it works. :) Motivates them to be more serious... lalalalalal

Think i been telling her tis since she started her N2 class, as some of the children there can only understand english :bangwall::bangwall:

Luckily my gals understand English, but can't speak well only. If not i can't imagine how she going to communicate with her frens.

Tat why i always tell her, must learn english to teach daddy and also can communicate with ur frens.

Think i been telling her tis since she started her N2 class, as some of the children there can only understand english :bangwall::bangwall:

Luckily my gals understand English, but can't speak well only. If not i can't imagine how she going to communicate with her frens.

Tat why i always tell her, must learn english to teach daddy and also can communicate with ur frens.

Is she speaking well in Chinese? Give her more confident, let her watch more cartoons (OKTO channel) & let her mixed/play with kids who speak English. Childrens pick up languages very fast !

Is she speaking well in Chinese? Give her more confident, let her watch more cartoons (OKTO channel) & let her mixed/play with kids who speak English. Childrens pick up languages very fast !

She is very fluent with chinese, now her english slightly better as some of her classmate only english speaking so if she wants to play with them die die also needs to learn.

Luckily like u said children learn fast, now after 1 yrs she can speak some basic and understand more words already.

Tat why i keep telling her, must learn more than can teach daddy and play with her classmate. :dancingqueen:

Kids have to get started on Languages early as possible when they're very young so that they will recognise alot of words easily. Its what you call 'word' imprint. Thats why alot of schools make use of the memory skills to come out with excellent results for kids.

Phonetics is an example. Picture cards is also another way to do it. Word games like scrabble also helps & its ok to carry a dictionary to phrase alot of things. Kids learn through spelling first before forming sentences. That is why spelling is a important step & once mastered, its really easy to get them started on reading.

Ah see... sure no problems one... :) Nowadays... PC have those storytelling thing that can watch and listen at the same time. So can get her to watch. then... after she watch a few times ah you ask her to tell you the story la! Sure can one. :)

Nice to see parents giving so much home support ;)

Kids have to get started on Languages early as possible when they're very young so that they will recognise alot of words easily. Its what you call 'word' imprint. Thats why alot of schools make use of the memory skills to come out with excellent results for kids.

Phonetics is an example. Picture cards is also another way to do it. Word games like scrabble also helps & its ok to carry a dictionary to phrase alot of things. Kids learn through spelling first before forming sentences. That is why spelling is a important step & once mastered, its really easy to get them started on reading.

Er.. :o:P all this is leave to my wife de, as she the teacher, me is just playmate :rofl:

most of the teaching i leave it to her as she know wats to do, me cant study myself well :bangwall::bangwall:

Recently just Fail my exam only :(

So better let my wife handle teaching part, and i stay as playmate better.

Keke but you need to upgrade yourself as a dad too. Most of us have at one point thought of our parents as "old fashioned" in a sense cos cannot relate to this and that until we have kids. That why we cannot make the same mistake again with our future kids too.

Er.. :o:P all this is leave to my wife de, as she the teacher, me is just playmate :rofl:

most of the teaching i leave it to her as she know wats to do, me cant study myself well :bangwall::bangwall:

Recently just Fail my exam only :(

So better let my wife handle teaching part, and i stay as playmate better.