Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:lol: ya lor...what i do if i want to buy something is first always

-look for second one(condition and price must good)

-look for wharehouse sale

-look for display set

-if everything cant find so buy the original price lor :sport-smiley-004:

-if cant afford original price so forget it and look for other brand ;):sport-smiley-004:

wah CPE !! !!

been so long since my last postin here ... you already doing Rest & Relax ...

Congrats to you for having such a nice white white house ...

Glad you like my idea of calling your house shaped like Elephant !!

Must really learn more skills or tricks of bargaing ....

My own skill only limited while shopping at BKK :notti:

must :bow: :bow: to you wor ..

btw do you give lessons ?? being shi fu ?? :notti: :notti:

har...my only carpentry is the Kitchen Cabinets. I didn't even have fibre works or false ceiling and it's already about $25K!!! :wow:

wah CPE !!

been so long since my last postin here ... you already doing Rest & Relax ...

Congrats to you for having such a nice white white house ...

Glad you like my idea of calling your house shaped like Elephant !!

Must really learn more skills or tricks of bargaing ....

My own skill only limited while shopping at BKK

must :bow: :bow: to you wor ..

btw do you give lessons ?? being shi fu ??

:lol::rofl::rofl: so cute...come come i gv u free lesson :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:8|8|

actually in the first i also dont know how to bargain de...but because i like to see beautiful things but no budget so i die die think how can i get that thing with my low budget lor....hahahah end up i become bargain auntie liau lor...everything bargain :notti:

and hor when at wet market i want to buy chilli i also bargain then the auntie scold me lerrr :~:~:~

yah lor after i see again , my house shape really like an elephant hor :sport-smiley-004:

now its time for me to shake shake leg lor..... :rofl:

har...my only carpentry is the Kitchen Cabinets. I didn't even have fibre works or false ceiling and it's already about $25K!!! :wow:

har????? r u sure?? :jawdrop::jawdrop:

means u only do kitchen flooring,kitchen wall,kitchen cabinet and living room flooring? :jawdrop:

if like that maybe they gv u wrong quotation ler??

Come come come.......50% discount.... :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Design1.jpg

mmm that's odd cos mine.. kitchen cabinet+flooring + hacking + building up one wall much less than that from them...

ya, maybe need to check with mrs.quek again about the quotation :dunno:

my reno total is 18k only, and that all already include parquet polish for 3 bedroom,false ceiling, lbox,electrical works, labour,hacking.feature wall ,kitchen cabinet etc etc etc.....all in total without hidden cost...$18k

Actually, if doing top & bottom cabinets, it will be an estimated 4-5k++ depending on how you want your kitchen done? Straight line, U-shape, L-Shaped and etc..? Also, if you doing alot of drawers than doors for the cabinets, it will be slightly more ex since it is more time consuming to pre-fabricate the no of drawers required.

My kitchen contractor mentioned this to me and my hubby when we were discussing our kitchen layout. In addition if you box up the pipes, there will be extra cost. So after that add in the solid surface top cost as it depends on the brand itself so pricing will vary.

However, the most costly is country style kitchen theme since it requires wood so if your kitchen is country style, that would explain why it would be ex. Maybe you should ask your contractor for a breakdown.

Other than the flooring costs, the toilets cost could be another factor if you did the toilets that is. (6k+ for 2 toilets)

Hi alyplwwf

yes they hv alot of bathroom accesories:) and compare to sim siang choon, hoekee price is more reasonable :)

the add is :

Blk.845

#01-38

geylang road

Tanjong katong complex

ph:67457055

look for the guy, he is very nice one:)

Thanks Cute for your response :)

wow....is really exp....maybe like wat CPE says, pricing went up liao......

Actually, if doing top & bottom cabinets, it will be an estimated 4-5k++ depending on how you want your kitchen done? Straight line, U-shape, L-Shaped and etc..? Also, if you doing alot of drawers than doors for the cabinets, it will be slightly more ex since it is more time consuming to pre-fabricate the no of drawers required.

My kitchen contractor mentioned this to me and my hubby when we were discussing our kitchen layout. In addition if you box up the pipes, there will be extra cost. So after that add in the solid surface top cost as it depends on the brand itself so pricing will vary.

However, the most costly is country style kitchen theme since it requires wood so if your kitchen is country style, that would explain why it would be ex. Maybe you should ask your contractor for a breakdown.

Other than the flooring costs, the toilets cost could be another factor if you did the toilets that is. (6k+ for 2 toilets)

yes u r right bunbun :good::good:

me only extend about 30-50centimeter for my kitchen cabinet the price already diffrent alot :bangwall:

i dont dare to touch my toilet anymore after done my kitchen, and the kitchen really cost a bomb for me :sport-smiley-003:

Thanks Cute for your response :)

you are most welcome ;)

wow....is really exp....maybe like wat CPE says, pricing went up liao......

haha yeah....

but i wish price will go down soon :bangwall: but when ler hor? :furious:

hi pinkitsch, do u call mrs.quek already?

and the quotation still the same ya?

Ya kitchen is very very expensive! That why I never do top cabinets in the end.

Oh yes I forgot to mention one more thing that just came to my mind...

Pinkitsch, did you do any concrete support for the sink area or not? Because this will add more cost to the kitchen quote actually but it is well worth it to have concrete support than have none? Im wondering why you are not sure why it is 25k alone for just the kitchen carpentry if you got the quote from Ho Bee. Because Ho Bee will give a breakdown in their quotes. Can you put your quotation here so that we can give suggestion? CPE sorry to hijack your thread. =x

Edited by BunBun

Ya kitchen is very very expensive! That why I never do top cabinets in the end.

Oh yes I forgot to mention one more thing that just came to my mind...

Pinkitsch, did you do any concrete support for the sink area or not? Because this will add more cost to the kitchen quote actually but it is well worth it to have concrete support than have none? Im wondering why you are not sure why it is 25k alone for just the kitchen carpentry if you got the quote from Ho Bee. Because Ho Bee will give a breakdown in their quotes. Can you put your quotation here so that we can give suggestion? CPE sorry to hijack your thread. =x

ya ya ya ....good idea bun bun ... :sport-smiley-004: pinkitsch..maybe u can put ur quotation here so we can see what that make it so expensive :)

So sorry to all for the late reply.... 8| i beat myself first...

paiseh ah cutie....forgot to add that I'm also asking HoBee to change and replace all the windows and grilles and do laminate flooring for 2 bedrooms but I guess both shouldn't be too expensive right? Because after adding the above and doing the rest exactly the same as yours excluding fibre works, it all came up to $25k but Patrick was still kind enough to give $500+ discount but it's still over my budget. so sad :(

So now looking around for other IDs, probably going to pick IDEAL HOUSE since it got alot of rave reviews as well but still, I'm looking forward to getting my new place and all lah. :sport-smiley-004:

Wish me luck!

:yamseng:

ps: thanks to all for your advice and concerns, really appreciate it! :D