Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Cute,

Thanks for sharing. Wow, you really love white so much, everything also white but isn't it more difficult to maintain ?

hahahyah hard to maintain but also die die need to maintain if not next year everything will become grey colour :lol:8|

wow,...all white!

nice nice!

thanks jessie :sport-smiley-004:

I love white too! Your taps very cool looking le.. where you get! I think the hob is great also. good price also... mmm

white is forever :sport-smiley-004:

yes me too like the tap so much ....very stylist and minimalist :sport-smiley-004: i bought both the tap and the hob at hoe kee, tanjong katong :good:

Wahh whole hse white...nice and clean!

But im lazy abt the maintanace so i wont have many whites in my hse

:lol: me also lazy one ler....

and now i know to hv a white sofa with full leather in a house is Nightmareeeeeee :furious::furious::curse: veryyyyy stressfulllll lerrrrrrr...

my heart will start to pain pain when i see here black there black ..especially my daughter jump jump like a monkey :bangwall::bangwall:8|8|

hahahyah hard to maintain but also die die need to maintain if not next year everything will become grey colour :lol:8|

thanks jessie :sport-smiley-004:

white is forever :sport-smiley-004:

yes me too like the tap so much ....very stylist and minimalist :sport-smiley-004: i bought both the tap and the hob at hoe kee, tanjong katong :good:

:lol: me also lazy one ler....

and now i know to hv a white sofa with full leather in a house is Nightmareeeeeee :furious::furious::curse: veryyyyy stressfulllll lerrrrrrr...

my heart will start to pain pain when i see here black there black ..especially my daughter jump jump like a monkey :bangwall::bangwall:8|8|

i can imagine .. :notti: if i buy a white sofa i tink on the same day of delivery mayb already kena vandalise by my little terror also

ahhahaha cici galak .. lucu banget sich :P

katanya mo majang foto wc nya ?? ayo cepettttttttttttttt :P

OMG!!!! channel5 oiiiii

ahhahaha cici galak .. lucu banget sich :P

katanya mo majang foto wc nya ?? ayo cepettttttttttttttt :P

OMG!!!! channel5 oiiiii :bangwall::bangwall:8|8|8|8|8|

i can imagine .. :notti: if i buy a white sofa i tink on the same day of delivery mayb already kena vandalise by my little terror also

:rofl::rofl:

Hi hello88

thanks thanks bought from hoekee arround $400-$500 ,forget the exact price :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Cute,

I also like your vanity at the master bathroom. Can you tell me the address of Hoe Kee. Do they have other bathroom / toilet accessories like soap holder, toilet roll holder, grab bar, shampoo rack etc ?

Hi Cute,

I also like your vanity at the master bathroom. Can you tell me the address of Hoe Kee. Do they have other bathroom / toilet accessories like soap holder, toilet roll holder, grab bar, shampoo rack etc ?

Hi alyplwwf

yes they hv alot of bathroom accesories:) and compare to sim siang choon, hoekee price is more reasonable :)

the add is :

Blk.845

#01-38

geylang road

Tanjong katong complex

ph:67457055

look for the guy, he is very nice one:)

Hi Cutie!

I just received the quote from HoBee and there's quite a big gap from yours :jawdrop: (& my place is smaller lor :( )Just to check, did you hack and install homogeneous tiles for your kitchen wall or you just plaster it smooth? Also, did you how much was your floor tiles? Is it $2.80 or $3.00? :help:

:yamseng:

Hi Cutie!

I just received the quote from HoBee and there's quite a big gap from yours :jawdrop: (& my place is smaller lor :( )Just to check, did you hack and install homogeneous tiles for your kitchen wall or you just plaster it smooth? Also, did you how much was your floor tiles? Is it $2.80 or $3.00? :help:

:yamseng:

Hi pinkitsch,

mine is hack all the living room tiles, and for the kitchen i hack the floor tiles and overlay for the wall tiles( for wall tiles is dam* expensive)

my floor tiles ,for living room is normal price arround $2.5-3.00 and,for the kitchen wall tiles i choose price below $2.00-2.50 and for the kitchen floor tiles i choose more expensive one.arround $4.00++

im cant remember the exact price :dunno:

maybe they quote me when everything and price havent went up :dunno:

do u do any capentry work?