Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

hahah yes yes 5yr old is when they are super cute but also the time they test water with you. :P Kids are smart la... :) I'm sure you are a good mom! :)

Huh. MmMm Honestly liddat I rather HoBee then. Since you were under the false impression from IDEAL. then dunno what is next... but then Ideal has a good rep too. mmm But if you have your own ideas then why not Hobee. :)

:rofl: a good mom :P8|

5 yo is starting for headache liao, for their homework etc etc preparing for P1 :sport-smiley-004:

ya ya if u hv own idea better choose hobee, last time actually i've no idea about my reno and design de, but when the times come, or the capenter ask u what design u want ,ur design and idea will imidiately come out liao er :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Pikitsch, not to worry about the free items first. What you have to decide is which one you want to take?

Ideal House & Ho Bee have good reputation but frankly is all about how comfortable are you willing to entrust your house to whom to do the job? Then the consideration of free items comes in. If you taking IDEAL house for the aircons, you got to check what brand of the aircon is in their promo before taking either aircon or kitchen cabinet. Personally, if it is me, I will opt for the kitchen cabinets since the kitchen is really ex. Must squeeze the best value for the $

CPE, lol. never mind, enjoy watching your kid grow up first. It's a heartwarming feeling & reminiscient of our own growing phases. :rofl:

yes, the most important thing is u feel comfort and trust ur contractor/id...so u not feel dissapointed :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:lol: me also the same :bangwall: one already headache :rofl:

but hor sometimes ...she will said to me like this ler...papa mama so happy always together, can sleep together, can chit chat and laugh together...me always alone! and need to sleep sleep and sleep.. :~:~:~ :~

haiz....sometimes 2 kids is more perfect....but im veryyyyyyyyy afraid fo the responsibility as parents 8|8|

Wah your girl very clever le... she say that... heh. mmm having 2 is good la. companionship.

I agree with BunBun...no such thing as really free one...it's all worked in the package price already...more important to go with someone that can provide you the service you need and the person has to be someone you think you can communicate well with.

Yes....this also what im thinking...but only dont know how to say :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: my engrrrishhhh is very poor ar :lol:8|8|

Heros??? :(

Sure no, more like a mr do it all. :(

Let them fight even worse as in the end, i'm the one kana scold.

haiz..

Luckily now oni 2 gals talks, and i listen.

Can't imagine when the small one also start talking then.....

:lol::lol::rofl: 3 gals talk then daddy just a statue :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

like everytime when me and hb want to discuss something and ask girl2 quiet, and she said "not fair...children just like a statue" :rofl::furious:

Means me totally dead, as evryday comes home and the 2 of them torture me till they are very tired than let me off and go to sleep.

By then me already totally no strength to do other things liao. :bangwall:

But their growing make me feel, i'm a daddy as how my parent feels for me when i was at that age.

good daddy :bow::bow::good::good:

ya somemore the cost of living in spore is so high..really a bit scared to have another one..although its gd to let her have a sibling to grow up together :dunno:

talk about cost of living :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

me only one, k1 fee+ chinese enrichment fee + transport fee already very headache lerrrrrrrrr

cant imagine other child still can go to ballet, math class, music class,science class, etc etc................very envy lerrrrrrrrrrrr ......i only can afford chinese class :~:~

Wah your girl very clever le... she say that... heh. mmm having 2 is good la. companionship.

ya if i can i also want 2 lor, but im beriii afraid failed to teach my kids, and in the end she failed and im failed as parents lor :bangwall::sport-smiley-004:

:lol: me also the same :bangwall: one already headache :rofl:

but hor sometimes ...she will said to me like this ler...papa mama so happy always together, can sleep together, can chit chat and laugh together...me always alone! and need to sleep sleep and sleep.. :~:~:~ :~

haiz....sometimes 2 kids is more perfect....but im veryyyyyyyyy afraid fo the responsibility as parents 8|8|

Wow ur gal gd lei, can sleep alone.

Mine always stick to us, me some time still have to sleep in my gal room haiz...

Worse if she insist me to pac her to sleep, as i always fall asleep faster than her :bangwall::bangwall:

In the end i sleep on the floor :bangwall:

1 kid also responsibility, 2 kids also responsibility mah not much difference, oni diff is u are going to have a very hard time controlling both. :(

Wow ur gal gd lei, can sleep alone.

Mine always stick to us, me some time still have to sleep in my gal room haiz...

Worse if she insist me to pac her to sleep, as i always fall asleep faster than her :bangwall::bangwall:

In the end i sleep on the floor :bangwall:

1 kid also responsibility, 2 kids also responsibility mah not much difference, oni diff is u are going to have a very hard time controlling both. :(

:lol::lol::rofl: all daddy are the same, my hubby also fall asleep first before my daughter 8|

ask ur girl to design her room that she like lor...and company her until she sleep after that u can run away to ur room liao lor...me also do the same :notti: and i put a telephone in her room and write down our handphone number, so in case she hv a bad dream or afraid she can call us :notti:

in the end...every morning especially weekend we always hv a morning calllllllllllllllll :furious:8|8|8|

talk about cost of living :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

me only one, k1 fee+ chinese enrichment fee + transport fee already very headache lerrrrrrrrr

cant imagine other child still can go to ballet, math class, music class,science class, etc etc................very envy lerrrrrrrrrrrr ......i only can afford chinese class :~:~

ya if i can i also want 2 lor, but im beriii afraid failed to teach my kids, and in the end she failed and im failed as parents lor :bangwall::sport-smiley-004:

Me oni can afford for K1, as for enrichment will let her chose when she is older.

Dun want my kids to stress so much during her younger days, like ourself when u r young u also dun like ur parent to stress u rite?? :dunno::dunno:

Oni scare she cant catch up with her own peers.... :(

After all like wat our MR LEE said, wat parent can oni have wat kids lor.....

You all should know who i mean.

:lol::lol::rofl: all daddy are the same, my hubby also fall asleep first before my daughter 8|

ask ur girl to design her room that she like lor...and company her until she sleep after that u can run away to ur room liao lor...me also do the same :notti: and i put a telephone in her room and write down our handphone number, so in case she hv a bad dream or afraid she can call us :notti:

in the end...every morning especially weekend we always hv a morning calllllllllllllllll :furious:8|8|8|

Morning call :rofl:

I like tat hum.... maybe will just do tat.

Most likely will sleep together with her :bangwall:

As me always fall asleep faster than her haha...

Me oni can afford for K1, as for enrichment will let her chose when she is older.

Dun want my kids to stress so much during her younger days, like ourself when u r young u also dun like ur parent to stress u rite?? :dunno::dunno:

Oni scare she cant catch up with her own peers.... :(

After all like wat our MR LEE said, wat parent can oni have wat kids lor.....

You all should know who i mean.

Morning call :rofl:

I like tat hum.... maybe will just do tat.

Most likely will sleep together with her :bangwall:

As me always fall asleep faster than her haha...

Wah then you're a good daddy wor... let her choose. :) I see some... so busy rushing the kids from class to class, tuition to tuition.. I see liao also scared... 18 months go to school liao. *pengs*

Mmm whether she can catch up is whether she has home support la. Read with her, learn with her and she sure can catch up one. :)

same here...hb also always sleep before my gals...but them me also sometimes the same lah hahahaa..cos she very lor soh during sleeping time muz talk until sleep :bangwall:

wahh got morning call somemore ..so cute...next time get those intercom telephone then save on ur hp bills

same here...hb also always sleep before my gals...but them me also sometimes the same lah hahahaa..cos she very lor soh during sleeping time muz talk until sleep :bangwall:

wahh got morning call somemore ..so cute...next time get those intercom telephone then save on ur hp bills

or walkie talkie?

Wah then you're a good daddy wor... let her choose. :) I see some... so busy rushing the kids from class to class, tuition to tuition.. I see liao also scared... 18 months go to school liao. *pengs*

Mmm whether she can catch up is whether she has home support la. Read with her, learn with her and she sure can catch up one. :)

Luckily my wife is a child care teacher, so i got not much worries.

My responsililty is to play with her, and teach her the manners tat a gal should behave.

But too bad, i'm a bad teacher haha... 8|8|

Me dun want to stress my gal too hard, dun u scare of the high rise jumping issues??

News always got report that student cant take the stress and ..... especially this yr got at least 7 or 8 cases le, if i didn't remember wrongly.

Ya lor, why gals are like tat har??

Always so lor soh....

haiz.... sry if i offended any gals ard :dancingqueen:

Now so young already like tat, when older.... i can't imagine :unsure:

My responsililty is to play with her, and teach her the manners tat a gal should behave.

Me dun want to stress my gal too hard, dun u scare of the high rise jumping issues??

News always got report that student cant take the stress and ..... especially this yr got at least 7 or 8 cases le, if i didn't remember wrongly.

Ya lor, why gals are like tat har??

Always so lor soh....

haiz.... sry if i offended any gals ard :dancingqueen:

Now so young already like tat, when older.... i can't imagine :unsure:

opps im not gal (woman) too hahaha but then i prefer to sleep than talk wor zzzz

18month still ok lor as long as only go to playing club and meet some friends,

the horrible one is teach the 6 month baby to read :notti: if i not wrong schida method :bangwall::bangwall:

:rofl::rofl: same as my gal, from :bow::bow: her to sleep until :furious:

in the end i pretend to sleep lor... :lol:

or walkie talkie?

hahah good idea too, but now she very like to call on the phone, so to put the phone on her room just like put a candy on a table, to make her want to sleep alone nia :lol: haiwhawiawi

so nice ler hv teacher mummy :notti::good: ur girl must be very happy at school and at home :sport-smiley-004:

ya lor i also dun want my girl too stress, so only go to chinese enrichment class, no choice because i dont know chinese :bangwall::bangwall:

some of my friend hor, when their child at k2, their child go to many enrichment class ler...chinese,math,preparation for primary, music,swimming :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: and budget for her son is 2.5k-3k perterm 8|8|8|

I agree kids are nowdays facing alot of stress in their school life & the burden of the parents expectations on them to do well in life. Just don't spoil them like this because heart pain to see kid stressed out. There must be some discipline instilled though.

Fact is, raising a kid up will naturally bring about high expectations of the child to do well after all human beings have limited lifespan. CPE, your kid is so cute like that, morning calls someore. :P

Wow 6mth know how to read??? That must be a genius liao.... :dunno:

Perterm 2.5k -3k :jawdrop::jawdrop: not only stress for the kids also stressful on the pocket.

Ur gal so gd can go sleep alone in her own room, so envy.

Wish i can train mine too, will try ur method see how.

6 MONTH READ???????? omg........................

If it's just parents teaching at home.. for fun with no stress then it's ok.. but to go to school at 6mths is HORRIBLE! AIYOHHHH

ya got a lot of cases of kids going over the edge. Seriously the school can be stressful but more imptly children must know go home can relax... or anything can approach parents ba. I think they go crazy or depressed cos they feel like they have no one to talk to and no place to run when they need to relax. haiz