Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

today is parent teacher meeting for my galz.....and the teacher feed back is all negative about my girl AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............:bangwall::(:(

I agree kids are nowdays facing alot of stress in their school life & the burden of the parents expectations on them to do well in life. Just don't spoil them like this because heart pain to see kid stressed out. There must be some discipline instilled though.

Fact is, raising a kid up will naturally bring about high expectations of the child to do well after all human beings have limited lifespan. CPE, your kid is so cute like that, morning calls someore. :P

ya lor very stress to see them stress, but hor some say u must gv u kid some stress so when they ar at primary they can adapt lor :bangwall::(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah say until like Primary School very scary. haha :) P1 and P2 still ok la. I think it's ok to give a bit of stress and discipline is a must.. but must also balance and let them know you are there to listen lor...

Ya being a parent is tough hor. *so I dun wan to be* LOL

Wow 6mth know how to read??? That must be a genius liao.... :dunno:

Perterm 2.5k -3k :jawdrop::jawdrop: not only stress for the kids also stressful on the pocket.

Ur gal so gd can go sleep alone in her own room, so envy.

Wish i can train mine too, will try ur method see how.

my gal good at this one only, plus some creativity,arts and some jungle act but academic very poor arrrr :~:~:bangwall::bangwall:

my gal good at this one only, plus some creativity,arts and some jungle act but academic very poor arrrr :~:~:bangwall::bangwall:

Maybe not much interest for now? :) mmm I think ah, if parents want children to read, parents must read also. Kids like to copy adults. So if they see you read they will follow. Reading is one of the ... easiest way to improve wor. :)

Wah say until like Primary School very scary. haha :) P1 and P2 still ok la. I think it's ok to give a bit of stress and discipline is a must.. but must also balance and let them know you are there to listen lor...

Ya being a parent is tough hor. *so I dun wan to be* LOL

ya lor think about primary haizzzzzzzzz.............need to volunteer and this and that so can go to good primary :( me want to do volunteer also no place liao...my girl will be rpimary on 2010, now no place liao :~:~:~

ya lor think about primary haizzzzzzzzz.............need to volunteer and this and that so can go to good primary :( me want to do volunteer also no place liao...my girl will be rpimary on 2010, now no place liao :~:~:~

Eh Eh Eh... Good Primary School can also have Lazy teacher. Must see Luck.. As long as the pri sch is ok-ok one.. and you give home support I'm sure your girl will do fine. Don't kan cheong ok?

Your house there 1km got how many sch?

Eh Eh Eh... Good Primary School can also have Lazy teacher. Must see Luck.. As long as the pri sch is ok-ok one.. and you give home support I'm sure your girl will do fine. Don't kan cheong ok?

Your house there 1km got how many sch?

next to my house got primary ar :notti: its fernvale primary ....other than that i havent check, i try rosyth lor...1.7km but they only can 1km :bangwall:

ehh ya I think Rosyth one KM should Ballot liao. mmm not much chance for 1.7m. :) Nearby .. convenient is always good also you know. No need to waste too much money on school bus or bus fares. now school bus also ex. :)

ehh ya I think Rosyth one KM should Ballot liao. mmm not much chance for 1.7m. :) Nearby .. convenient is always good also you know. No need to waste too much money on school bus or bus fares. now school bus also ex. :)

ya lor...like me now. stay at fernvale but my gals school at marine parade :rofl: v stooopid parents :sport-smiley-004:8|8|

what a waste money and time haizzz....maybe k2 i need to find another school liao 8|8|

next to my house got primary ar :notti: its fernvale primary ....other than that i havent check, i try rosyth lor...1.7km but they only can 1km :bangwall:

Wow parent meeting, all this i let my wife handle :D

Infront of ur blk is the fernvale primary right??

Think my gal will also be going there hehe...

Wow parent meeting, all this i let my wife handle :D

Infront of ur blk is the fernvale primary right??

Think my gal will also be going there hehe...

yah yah just beside my block :notti:

how old is ur girl ? mine will be 2010 in primary. try my luck to rosyth if cannot will go to fernvale primary too :dancingqueen:

ya lor...like me now. stay at fernvale but my gals school at marine parade :rofl: v stooopid parents :sport-smiley-004:8|8|

what a waste money and time haizzz....maybe k2 i need to find another school liao 8|8|

Wah very far le. Imagine hor.. next time Pri sch.. if Single session nvm. If double session then when she AM session you also have to wake up super early.... *DIE* unimaginable.

Wah very far le. Imagine hor.. next time Pri sch.. if Single session nvm. If double session then when she AM session you also have to wake up super early.... *DIE* unimaginable.

hahah ya lor now i need to wake up at 6:00 , next time if hv 2 session need to wake up at 4:00 liao...better no need to sleep :rofl::rofl::fire:

yah yah just beside my block :notti:

how old is ur girl ? mine will be 2010 in primary. try my luck to rosyth if cannot will go to fernvale primary too :dancingqueen:

Mine is 4yrs next yr is K1, already register for the PAP downstair at my blk.

Now searching for enrichment class nearby, so can let her go when i officially move in.