Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

hahaha 8|8|

eit...ideal house more cheap than hobee ar? wah good ler... :good:

but my reno is $18k if change whole house grilles last time i ask from IMM one, he charge me 2k+ for whole house, and for the laminate floor i hv no idea about the price :dunno:

if ideal house give u a good price that will be good :sport-smiley-004: ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For laminate flooring, I can answer that.

It depends on which brand of laminate flooring, the grade you're getting.

For eg, AC3 is the cheaper grade while AC4 & 5 are slightly more ex as it is meant for high traffic volume if you want to have laminate for the whole house except wet areas. Also, what is the starting price psf for the laminate brand & grade you are getting as the price will vary with different brands. After that, you got to factor in your total floor area just for the laminate flooring x the cost psf. Also have to include in the GST too. Hope this helps.

For laminate flooring, I can answer that.

It depends on which brand of laminate flooring, the grade you're getting.

For eg, AC3 is the cheaper grade while AC4 & 5 are slightly more ex as it is meant for high traffic volume if you want to have laminate for the whole house except wet areas. Also, what is the starting price psf for the laminate brand & grade you are getting as the price will vary with different brands. After that, you got to factor in your total floor area just for the laminate flooring x the cost psf. Also have to include in the GST too. Hope this helps.

wah bunbun u r very expert lerr... :good::good:

may i know roughly how much ya for 1 bedroom, let say i choose grade 5? :sport-smiley-004:

CPE, no le. I have laminated flooring for the whole of my place except the wet areas that why I know.

I can't answer that question cos, it depends on which brand you got and the starting cost psf for the laminate & your bedroom floor size also. :P

wah bunbun u r very expert lerr... :good::good:

may i know roughly how much ya for 1 bedroom, let say i choose grade 5? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi all,

can someone here advise me.

Ho Bee is a contractor, Ideal House is id.

Ideal House price cheaper than Ho Bee? id price cheaper than contractor???

CPE,

remember before you were comparing between summit design and Ho Bee, summit design is id? Ho bee price quite near to id price?

well to me the only difference between ID and contractor is the drawing

and most IDs does not provide drawings based on the family needs

other than that, everything else the same wor

i used ho bee and i'm really satisfied with the service

no need to go down and check

best thing is after six months he still come down and patch my door frame for me

and it wasn't even done by him :good:

CPE, no le. I have laminated flooring for the whole of my place except the wet areas that why I know.

I can't answer that question cos, it depends on which brand you got and the starting cost psf for the laminate & your bedroom floor size also. :P

wah ur house must be look very cozy hor... :good:

me last time also want but dont dare cause hv lil pink monster ahwuahwuawu my daughter :sport-smiley-004:

Hi all,

can someone here advise me.

Ho Bee is a contractor, Ideal House is id.

Ideal House price cheaper than Ho Bee? id price cheaper than contractor???

CPE,

remember before you were comparing between summit design and Ho Bee, summit design is id? Ho bee price quite near to id price?

Hi converse,

the price that hobee and summit quote me is not much diff...but what hobee quote me is all include and no hidden cost, and what summit quote me is just roughly ( this not include that not include) so in the end u will pay a bomb....and i read alot of positif feedback from old forumers who use hobee and very satisfied with their work and service so i rest assured to use hobee lor....

as i think im not doing much capentry work and no budget for id so i decided to use contractor rather than id.

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

well to me the only difference between ID and contractor is the drawing

and most IDs does not provide drawings based on the family needs

other than that, everything else the same wor

i used ho bee and i'm really satisfied with the service

no need to go down and check

best thing is after six months he still come down and patch my door frame for me

and it wasn't even done by him :good:

YES u r right applefreak, :good::good:

yeah me also not go down to check my reno only when ive time and happy just go and look look see see only :sport-smiley-004:

and their service hv 5 year warranty :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: that one i like it most !! :good::good:

Sort of, it gives the home a cosy feeling but alot of care and maintenence has to go into it 'cos laminated flooring cannot come into contact with water or else spoil very fast. Considering that the weather is very unpredictable also, we have to ensure all windows are closed before leaving for work everyday.

Laminate flooring won't spoil due to kids' mischief lol. Just have to be more viligant though. :sport-smiley-004:

And yes, Ho Bee does provide good service, in fact minimal supervision required cos patrick will definitely make sure its done properly before handover.

wah ur house must be look very cozy hor... :good:

me last time also want but dont dare cause hv lil pink monster ahwuahwuawu my daughter :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by BunBun

Hi cute, you a deserts person or just a cake lover? Me love sweet stuff... Hee! :sport-smiley-004:

Must share any other good lobangs...

Edited by mmycheng

Yalor, don't know if there're any hidden costs and end up paying more than I should if I'm with HoBee. Another forumner who'd engaged IDEAL advised to have everything written down in black and white and gave some useful tips so I guess I just had to cross my fingers and hope that everything goes well.

pssst: actually I'm more attracted to IDEAL is becos of the 3 aircons they are throwing in for free :dribble: ya very gian....no choice cos not enough $$$

Sort of, it gives the home a cosy feeling but alot of care and maintenence has to go into it 'cos laminated flooring cannot come into contact with water or else spoil very fast. Considering that the weather is very unpredictable also, we have to ensure all windows are closed before leaving for work everyday.

Laminate flooring won't spoil due to kids' mischief lol. Just have to be more viligant though. :sport-smiley-004:

And yes, Ho Bee does provide good service, in fact minimal supervision required cos patrick will definitely make sure its done properly before handover.

hahah but if with kid without spilled with water is imposible ler :bangwall: hahahah i gv her drink a juice and then the floor will hv a juice also, gv a soup and the floor will hv a soup also :bangwall: not yet she play water in a bathroom and without dry her body she run away liao......imagine if my floor is lamninate :~:~:~

Hi cute, you a deserts person or just a cake lover? Me love sweet stuff... Hee! :sport-smiley-004:

Must share any other good lobangs...

hi mmycheng, :lol: actually hor i dont like sweet stuff de but like it only if they hv big discount hahahaha , i loveeeeeeee salty one :dribble::dribble: OMG talk about salty one i want to eat zhu chang fennnnnnnn,chay kweeeeeee :dribble::dribble::bangwall:

Yalor, don't know if there're any hidden costs and end up paying more than I should if I'm with HoBee. Another forumner who'd engaged IDEAL advised to have everything written down in black and white and gave some useful tips so I guess I just had to cross my fingers and hope that everything goes well.

pssst: actually I'm more attracted to IDEAL is becos of the 3 aircons they are throwing in for free :dribble: ya very gian....no choice cos not enough $$$

whuaaaa...hv 3 free aircon ar?hahaaha...but hor that all include in ur quotation liao loh...but the most important is you like and trust to which one u want to enggage lor.so u can rest assured for everything and feel happy for their reno lor :notti::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

eh...by the way isit the price that hobee quote you with ideal house quote you is the same??

Pinkitsch: The 3 free aircons are not actually free ma. You are paying for them. Its only a gimmick to get you sign up with them.

Sounds like you have a kid. :P

hahah but if with kid without spilled with water is imposible ler :bangwall: hahahah i gv her drink a juice and then the floor will hv a juice also, gv a soup and the floor will hv a soup also :bangwall: not yet she play water in a bathroom and without dry her body she run away liao......imagine if my floor is lamninate :~:~:~

Edited by BunBun

Pinkitsch: The 3 free aircons are not actually free ma. You are paying for them. Its only a gimmick to get you sign up with them.

Sounds like you have a kid. :P

yeah bunbun, i hv the one and only cute lil monster daughter...even only one but i feel like hv 4 daughter :lol::sport-smiley-004:

ehhh of course lar but gimmick or no gimmick, the overall quote from IDEAL is slightly more attractive than HoBee cos of the air-cons but my main worry is still the hidden costs. ehh, if HoBee also can throw in air-con ah, i'll sign up with them now :dancingqueen:

yeah bunbun, i hv the one and only cute lil monster daughter...even only one but i feel like hv 4 daughter :lol::sport-smiley-004:

HAve kids is liddat one la.. how old is she ah?