Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My neighbour who stays within 1 km from Rosyth actually had to interviewed by the Admin Manager of Rosyth for their first child. All parents had to if they wish to volunteer when their kids are in K1.

Reasons were that the school is too popular, so many parents wanting to put their kids there, so have to shortlist - also reducing number of P1 classes and number of students per class.

My neighbour didn't get selected, so next best thing was to ballot. Fortunately she got it.

Not easy these days ...

:jawdrop::jawdrop: maybe i will gv up to rosyth liao. sure cannot in de...my place after check is 1.8km from school :bangwall: so i need to guai guai go to fernvale primary school liao :notti:

ahh ok la. next year then buy lor :) hehe

:rofl: ya lor next year buy big big one de :notti:

:jawdrop::jawdrop: maybe i will gv up to rosyth liao. sure cannot in de...my place after check is 1.8km from school :bangwall: so i need to guai guai go to fernvale primary school liao :notti:

:rofl: ya lor next year buy big big one de :notti:

mmm yes yes near near can liao... always rem... home support is very impt! :)

YA next yr buy big one with plenty of decor :) nicer. even if you buy nice and big one now but cannot buy nice decor also no use. :P

:lol: in the end no budget to buy xmas tree liao so bought the simple and small one :sport-smiley-004: will post the pic if not lazy 8|

nice nice.. i oso wan white christmas tree. but worried. dunno can move in before christmas or not :(

mmm yes yes near near can liao... always rem... home support is very impt! :)

YA next yr buy big one with plenty of decor :) nicer. even if you buy nice and big one now but cannot buy nice decor also no use. :P

:D ya lor...the decoration is da#mn expensive ler :bangwall: very lao nua when see they selling at vivo :good: but the price hor only one sparkling ball need $6 liao 8|

nice nice.. i oso wan white christmas tree. but worried. dunno can move in before christmas or not :(

but i cannot found white xmas tree ar :(

i saw at Lim's hor...all the small xmas tree soooooooooooooo nice and so simpleeee ler really like it :bangwall:

maybe next year liao ....now need to save and save and save :sport-smiley-004:

I just noticed that we have an almost 90% similar floor plan.......only shifted the Household Shelter and the MBR Bath WC....:)

This lor my cute budget house floor plan... :notti:

403AfloorPlan.jpg303BFloorPlan.gif

:D ya lor...the decoration is da#mn expensive ler :bangwall: very lao nua when see they selling at vivo :good: but the price hor only one sparkling ball need $6 liao 8|

YESSS I see the ikea ones also expensive. Want to make the tree really nice will be ex.. :P

but i cannot found white xmas tree ar :(

i saw at Lim's hor...all the small xmas tree soooooooooooooo nice and so simpleeee ler really like it :bangwall:

maybe next year liao ....now need to save and save and save :sport-smiley-004:

haha. this yr or nxt yr buy oso need buy. buy earlier can use more year?

hahah but this year pocket got Super BIG hole for reno liao ler 8|:sport-smiley-004:

eh ...i read from one thread they said at giant hv $10 xmas tree ler....dont know nice or not :notti:

aha. but i dunno can move in before christmas or not. cos abit scared red apple delay my furnitures :(

c how lo. if really can, den i go buy n set up after my reno complete :dancingqueen:

hahah but this year pocket got Super BIG hole for reno liao ler 8|:sport-smiley-004:

eh ...i read from one thread they said at giant hv $10 xmas tree ler....dont know nice or not :notti:

$10 tree?? got say how big? hehe then maybe got cheap decor also :P

hahahah yah they know which channel to use lor , how many langguage we can speak just teach her...and they will absorb all de :good: ...but my gal only hv chance to learn chinese, english and hokkian only :bangwall: must teach her malay liao :sport-smiley-004:

so cute....ur gal...she will be p1 next year?do u do any volunteer work?

Hi Cute,

I didn't do any volunteer work as that time I was super blur, I thought I just need to do 40 hrs of volunteer work and finish by end June this year and I can just register anytime before this date to complete the no. of hrs required. But I was too late and the registration was closed. Anyway my gal didn't get into her 1st choice but managed to get a place in her 2nd choice of pri school at Phrase 2C supp.

aha. but i dunno can move in before christmas or not. cos abit scared red apple delay my furnitures :(

c how lo. if really can, den i go buy n set up after my reno complete :dancingqueen:

ya lor read about red apple review really bad.maybe u arrange the furniture delivery date 1 week before move in date lor....so u still hv time in case they delay :)

$10 tree?? got say how big? hehe then maybe got cheap decor also :P

:lol: that one i also dont know :sport-smiley-004:8| dont say $10 only for desk xmas tree nia :rofl:

Hi Cute,

I didn't do any volunteer work as that time I was super blur, I thought I just need to do 40 hrs of volunteer work and finish by end June this year and I can just register anytime before this date to complete the no. of hrs required. But I was too late and the registration was closed. Anyway my gal didn't get into her 1st choice but managed to get a place in her 2nd choice of pri school at Phrase 2C supp.

:bangwall: i only hv 2 choice, rosyth and fernvale. but rosyth sure cannot in liao, me no volunteer,alumnus,member,RC etc etc...and im stay at ulu place so only hv 2 primary near my place :(

to save the transport fee bo pian look for near one liao :notti:

they said if we be RC member we can hv priority to get in primary schl with our choice ler....but hor need 1year to become executive member1st and need to join every meeting ler :bangwall: after that the mp will sign the letter for u , so u can register to the primary :dunno: