Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Flower123

Wash Clothes

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hehe.. very interesting! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who suffer such pantang stuff..:P

My hb is fine, he don't care about such pantang stuff. It's my MIL who's driving me nuts. First was underwear cannot hang at places where the guys (FIL and hb) will walk under. Fine........................

Then it's underwear should not be hung above head level.... Fine.................................

Now, one step higher... Even my shorts and skirts cannot hang at places where the guys will walk under. I don't care and hang where I wan, or my hb help me hang anihow.. She'll go and move all my shorts/skirts to the corner.................. 8|8|8|8|8|:furious:

Wat's with our undies? So terrible meh? Then guys who remove undies to have intimate moments... hands oso gota chop off... not onli tongues liao loh.. :P

Edited by Angel81

Hehe.. very interesting! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who suffer such pantang stuff..:P

My hb is fine, he don't care about such pantang stuff. It's my MIL who's driving me nuts. First was underwear cannot hang at places where the guys (FIL and hb) will walk under. Fine........................

Then it's underwear should not be hung above head level.... Fine.................................

Now, one step higher... Even my shorts and skirts cannot hang at places where the guys will walk under. I don't care and hang where I wan, or my hb help me hang anihow.. She'll go and move all my shorts/skirts to the corner.................. 8|8|8|8|8|:furious:

Wat's with our undies? So terrible meh? Then guys who remove undies to have intimate moments... hands oso gota chop off... not onli tongues liao loh.. :P

:rofl: :rofl:

ya i agree.....in fact, i think guys' underwear also not very clean, since they don't use toilet paper :P

i dun understand how can it be considered suay.....if talking abt undies, ok i can understand...but skirts and pants?!? :wacko:

Like that might as well banish u to one corner of the house and live, sleep, eat and wash there.....:rolleyes:

Bwhahahahahaa...:lol::lol::rofl::rofl: i really laugh until tear drop liao :lol:

Bwhahahahahaa...:lol::lol::rofl::rofl: i really laugh until tear drop liao :lol:

mine not sensitive to undies... but to high PUB bill :D

so cheapest, easiest method WIN :notti:

Wow tat very very pandang :rofl::rofl:

Than he will be very very suay :sport-smiley-004::notti:

And the tongue must also throw away :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

wahahahahahaha then must cut first den throw.... ha ha

wa..... same same..... my MIL also say that when i hang my clothes at her hse before we moved to new hse.... all this must have been feed by the oldies.... cannot stand ah....

ya i agree.....in fact, i think guys' underwear also not very clean, since they don't use toilet paper :P

i dun understand how can it be considered suay.....if talking abt undies, ok i can understand...but skirts and pants?!? :wacko:

Like that might as well banish u to one corner of the house and live, sleep, eat and wash there.....:rolleyes:

wahahahaha...... it like this...

very hilarious....luckily my hubby cannot bothered...the best method is i load the washer..i hang the clothes..i fold and keep in wardrobe...this way...no one complain..haha...wait long long

sometimes my MIL will come to our place and casually comment the stove not clean, or window should be clean regularly......i will on the spot call my her son aka my hubby....and tell him to clean....or i will simply tell her....her son did not do good job and will ask him to do again...haha.....

i always remind my hubby...i am not a housewife...but same as him, a working adult.

mine not sensitive to undies... but to high PUB bill :D

so cheapest, easiest method WIN :notti:

:yamseng: :yamseng:

wahahahahahaha then must cut first den throw.... ha ha

wa..... same same..... my MIL also say that when i hang my clothes at her hse before we moved to new hse.... all this must have been feed by the oldies.... cannot stand ah....

wahahahaha...... it like this...

hey Flower123 , hope you're feeling much better now.

:yamseng:

Edited by ranval9

I completely believe it's a husbands duty to help out around the home.

My husband does almost all the laundry himself. Occasionally I will do it, but I have so much other stuff going on, if he doesn't do it, he will have no clean clothes the next day! I have a huge wardrobe, so I can wait longer than he can!

I completely believe it's a husbands duty to help out around the home.

My husband does almost all the laundry himself. Occasionally I will do it, but I have so much other stuff going on, if he doesn't do it, he will have no clean clothes the next day! I have a huge wardrobe, so I can wait longer than he can!

:jawdrop::jawdrop:

veri interestin... for our cas we does seperate our clothes reasons... my clothes always has cats fur, he has nose prob.. and jus personal hygene reasons.. anyway we used every 2 or 3 days..

very hilarious....luckily my hubby cannot bothered...the best method is i load the washer..i hang the clothes..i fold and keep in wardrobe...this way...no one complain..haha...wait long long

sometimes my MIL will come to our place and casually comment the stove not clean, or window should be clean regularly......i will on the spot call my her son aka my hubby....and tell him to clean....or i will simply tell her....her son did not do good job and will ask him to do again...haha.....

i always remind my hubby...i am not a housewife...but same as him, a working adult.

Yeah man.. i totally agree with you haha..

thank god.. my MIL dont come to my house and do finger pointing.. anyway MIL's house is more messy/dirty than mine.. :lol:

but i feel extreme pantang is too much lah... kaoz.. i cannot live with such person.. :bangwall:

:yamseng: :yamseng:

hey Flower123 , hope you're feeling much better now.

:yamseng:

yes. already feeling better as to hear so many comments .... :dancingqueen:

Ya this way , its "jie da huan xi" !! :dunno:

my hubby do the mopping n cleaning of window , so not a problem on that..:dancingqueen:

Edited by Flower123

:o:wacko::wacko:

:good::good: Ur hubby so poor thing.. :rofl:

For me I dun comment on my wife washing clothes, cos since she is doing it for me I dun really go and bother how she wash my clothes as long I have clean shirt to wear.. :lol::lol::lol:

:o:wacko::wacko:

:good::good: Ur hubby so poor thing.. :rofl:

For me I dun comment on my wife washing clothes, cos since she is doing it for me I dun really go and bother how she wash my clothes as long I have clean shirt to wear.. :lol::lol::lol:

that should be the right attitude. :lol: