Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Oh man! Wish it occurred to me before the gate was delivered... :bangwall:

Hey, on closer look, wondering if yours is a wrought iron gate?

Hope mine can still be rectified. Looks totally weird lah!

Congrats for ur successful reno. It's a beauty. :good:

it is a mild steel gate. the thickness of the bars are only half the thickness of normal wrought steel gate to give it a sleek look :good:

the cost of my mild steel gate is $300, wonder is it considered cheap..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Cher, you have such a lovely home that I have to leave a comment! :)

Can I know where you and your hubby bought the wooden deck for the balcony? It's really cosy and resort-y.

Thanks!

we bought the decks at pan I building near kallang. it is an industrial bldg. it come in 2 different sizes: 300 by 300mm at $5 per piece and 300 x 600mm at $12 per piece. we bought the 300 x 600 ones. total we used abt 20 pcs ;)

actually ikea oso selling smething similar, and i think ikea's decks are of better quality compared to what i bought. u might want to go ikea n take a look :)

your hse looking swee swee :thumbs up: black & white design is simple yet classy.

;) thanks!

but black colour furniture and glass requires a lot of maintenance, siong! :help:

Edited by cher

Hi Cher,

Love the sofa.. would you happen to know if it comes for L shaped sofa for your sofa or can be customized?

Just checked out their website, but the only L shaped is the Ligo & Vego which I don't like the fabric...

Mind sharing the 'damage' for it? :P

Hi Cher,

Love the sofa.. would you happen to know if it comes for L shaped sofa for your sofa or can be customized?

Just checked out their website, but the only L shaped is the Ligo & Vego which I don't like the fabric...

Mind sharing the 'damage' for it? :P

from wat i know, they do not customise L shape for our sofa

UP is 3k, we bought it during post christmas sale at 50% off, hee :dancingqueen:

can arrow your hubby to do some execrise ma. :D

haha, yalor, all d while he is doing the housework: vacuum & mop floor, clean toilets, clean glasses and mirrors, clean basin, bah bah bah..haha :deal:

i only in charge of laundry, keke :notti:

Edited by cher

just now abit eng, so thought of updating u guys some latest.... :)

IMG_2978.jpg

we installed outdor wooden blinds at the balcony last week. cos facing west sun, buay tahan.. :furious:

IMG_2980.jpg

my hubby eat full nothin to do, sprayed the border of all the switches matt black..think quite nice though, haha :D

IMG_2981.jpg

all the downlights too!! :good:

wow...can check what kind of paint he use?cos i am thinking of doing the same too!!hehehehe:P

he used nippon spray paint, colour is called "black flat"

ha..no pro.

btw, what are u spraying? downlights?

me getting legrand for all my switches.so tot of spraying silver or black.

as for downlight ma....must depend my skill after testing the switches...dun want to spoilt any of them...wahahahahaha.:P