Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Guest melancholic

Cool! Maybe I should try it too... cos it fits my house theme somehow.. heh

can I use this spray paint for my wrought aluminum window grilles too? my resale place came with the grilles at the kitchen area.. and its super dirty. mother-in-law complained that whole kitchen reno so nicely.. then the stupid grille so dirty.. spoil the look.. and the stain can't be removed... :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
me getting legrand for all my switches.so tot of spraying silver or black.

as for downlight ma....must depend my skill after testing the switches...dun want to spoilt any of them...wahahahahaha.:P

my hubby said downlights are easier to spray than switches. mustn't spray too thick or else the finishing will be uneven.. :unsure:

Cool! Maybe I should try it too... cos it fits my house theme somehow.. heh

can I use this spray paint for my wrought aluminum window grilles too? my resale place came with the grilles at the kitchen area.. and its super dirty. mother-in-law complained that whole kitchen reno so nicely.. then the stupid grille so dirty.. spoil the look.. and the stain can't be removed... :(

shd be able to but might be not easy..

y didnt u change a new one during reno?

just now abit eng, so thought of updating u guys some latest.... :)

IMG_2978.jpg

we installed outdor wooden blinds at the balcony last week. cos facing west sun, buay tahan.. :furious:

You are giving me ideas on how to design my balcony.. :rolleyes:

You are giving me ideas on how to design my balcony.. :rolleyes:

our pleasure haha

remember to post a pic for us to see :D

my hubby said downlights are easier to spray than switches. mustn't spray too thick or else the finishing will be uneven.. :unsure:

me "chicken hand,duck feet" de...hehehehe...i am not so confident about if i can spary it well. :P

Wifey maydecide on just the MK switch...which will save us $$...maybe no need to spray after all...:)

me "chicken hand,duck feet" de...hehehehe...i am not so confident about if i can spary it well. :P

Wifey maydecide on just the MK switch...which will save us $$...maybe no need to spray after all...:)

if u wan matt black switches and sockets, i suggest u go for T&J matt black series, sleek and nice

too bad i know it too late... :(

our pleasure haha

remember to post a pic for us to see :D

Hi, still waiting to see the pic of ur balcony leh ;)

Excellent job done! You've got an eye for taste. :paint:

Intending to do minimalist + zen for my new apartment, got a few ideas from yrs.

Btw, how much is the tinted mirror at the dining area, and where did you get yours from?

just now abit eng, so thought of updating u guys some latest.... :)

IMG_2978.jpg

we installed outdor wooden blinds at the balcony last week. cos facing west sun, buay tahan.. :furious:

IMG_2980.jpg

my hubby eat full nothin to do, sprayed the border of all the switches matt black..think quite nice though, haha :D

IMG_2981.jpg

all the downlights too!! :good:

Wah, never knew we can spray the switches, nice! :)

Excellent job done! You've got an eye for taste. :paint:

Intending to do minimalist + zen for my new apartment, got a few ideas from yrs.

Btw, how much is the tinted mirror at the dining area, and where did you get yours from?

tks! hope to see ur pics up soon!!

the mirror at the dining is a FOC item from my id :) , hence we hv no idea hw much it costs

Wah, never knew we can spray the switches, nice! :)

yes lo, but like i said earlier, try to hv the coat as thin as possible, if not the finished surface will be "weavy" haha ;)

my hubby even went to buy matt black films (pple use to stick on cars) to stick the balcony door frames black (originally white) :o !!

hi cher,

ur dining table is very cool! may i know where u get it from? how much is it?

got it from mode studio at $900

IMG_2980.jpg

my hubby eat full nothin to do, sprayed the border of all the switches matt black..think quite nice though, haha :D

Are those clipsal switches by schneider electric? how much do they cost?