Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

As long as you like the end result, then will be money well spent. :)

my hubby said if we use half the money to invest in shares that time, now we are at least 30k richer... :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my hubby said if we use half the money to invest in shares that time, now we are at least 30k richer... :bangwall:

Hi cher....

ur nest is realli nice....Nice....i love it too...will u be able to share....where to u get the blinds for ur living room? wat is the costing like?

thanks.... :D

Hi cher....

ur nest is realli nice....Nice....i love it too...will u be able to share....where to u get the blinds for ur living room? wat is the costing like?

thanks.... :D

Thanks!!

U may contact:

Lynn Tan

Interione Sources Pte Ltd

Tel: 0065 6842 4122

Fax:0065 6841 4122

Mob: 0065 8322 8723

Total cost is abt $1,300 for my hse includes installation. Tell her you r friend of eric from jur east can liao ;)

Thanks!!

U may contact:

Lynn Tan

Interione Sources Pte Ltd

Tel: 0065 6842 4122

Fax:0065 6841 4122

Mob: 0065 8322 8723

Total cost is abt $1,300 for my hse includes installation. Tell her you r friend of eric from jur east can liao ;)

appreciated, cher!

Hi Cher, nice stuff. I can see you had put in a lot of effort for the look. Congrats.. it looks very nice.

I am interested in your living room light plan, esp the recessed lights that runs across the living room. Care to share more detail how this could be achieve? What lights should I buy to fit in the recess track.? Did you use track lights or just normal recess downlights? Did you paint the inside black?

Edited by voxy

Hi Cher, nice stuff. I can see you had put in a lot of effort for the look. Congrats.. it looks very nice.

I am interested in your living room light plan, esp the recessed lights that runs across the living room. Care to share more detail how this could be achieve? What lights should I buy to fit in the recess track.? Did you use track lights or just normal recess downlights? Did you paint the inside black?

tks voxy

hee, this is my hubby's idea. he saw similar design in a home decor magazine :)

yes. the recess is painted black and abt 30mm deep from the false ceiling.

for lightings, we installed halogen lights in it :good:

tks voxy

hee, this is my hubby's idea. he saw similar design in a home decor magazine :)

yes. the recess is painted black and abt 30mm deep from the false ceiling.

for lightings, we installed halogen lights in it :good:

I see... so the recess area is also false ceiling? Thanks

yes, otherwise u wont be able to install the lightings

Hi Cher, would you be so kind to take a couple of pix on the light.... I need to show my contractor bec I got no designer to coordinate... thanks

Quite troublesome that day cos had to remove quite no. of things...but we think the effort is woth it lo, hee :yamseng:

congrats cher. definitely worth the efforts. the pictures will be a great way to remember the reno experience for years to come. is your id submitting the pictures to the magazines?