Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey you did concealed switches? It's not approved right? :)

i also wanna do for my house...

haha...u r correct. few of the switches cables are concealed in the wall (illegally, haha).. :D . the others are concealed using gypsum boards.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Cher..

First time to read yr t-blog. Its really amazing how your reno turn out ...Well Done !!!!

I have tons of questions to ask you and my husband jokingly said " why dun you juz pay them a visit" :D

Can I ??? :D

How did you manage with no casing throughout the whole flat ?? How to hide the aircon trunking and cables for switches ?

I want to know what's the layout of both the toilets n WIW ? I love your iron gate n main door ...where can I get them ?

Oh dear...I love your reno...

Hi,

I am staying in jurong east. u can let me know if u wan to visit us ;) .

last week home n decor team came to our hse to take pics, u may keep a look out for the sept's issue :)

yes, all the wirings and pipings are concealed. few small portions are done illegally, hee

hi cher,

phew, just finished all 7 pages of your blog...

really love the strong black and soft white theme of your house.....

It blows my mind and err... cant afford the budget though of $110k as it will blow my bank account too.... :P

Really nice...

Cheers

hi cher,

phew, just finished all 7 pages of your blog...

really love the strong black and soft white theme of your house.....

It blows my mind and err... cant afford the budget though of $110k as it will blow my bank account too.... :P

Really nice...

Cheers

u can still achieve that...no pro. think we spent too much on overhauling the existing flat. getting the correct furniture and accessories is crucial. ;)

Very nice renovation. :)

do watch out the Oct issue home n decor....hee...coming out earll next week. our home is featured in it. :)

haha...u r correct. few of the switches cables are concealed in the wall (illegally, haha).. :D . the others are concealed using gypsum boards.

the hdb estate office did not pay u visit after reno?

today afternoon went to popular bookshop. saw our home featured in the Oct's issue liao..so happy, hee... :sport-smiley-018:

hi cher, nice house! yes, i actually bought the Oct issue last night and this morning chanced upon your blog here and i recognised it immediately :)

hi cher, nice house! yes, i actually bought the Oct issue last night and this morning chanced upon your blog here and i recognised it immediately :)

actually the sofa and carpet are not from previous home as mentioned in the mag. we bot them after we moved in. haha :D

actually the sofa and carpet are not from previous home as mentioned in the mag. we bot them after we moved in. haha :D

hi cher, your house was featured on yesterday ST's life section..... very the nice

Cheers

:yamseng::good:

hi cher, your house was featured on yesterday ST's life section..... very the nice

Cheers

:yamseng::good:

tks :) . actually not many friends realised that. even my parents oso didint notice it when they read the papers. haha