Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cloudy

Mattress Atrium - Anyone Have Experience With Them?

Gave them 3 weeks notice as stated in my contract for the delivery of my mattress and bedframe.

However, after 10 days, they called me to tell me no stock for my bedframe. Now I gave them another week (written on my receipt is I just need to give them 3 weeks advance notice for delivery date.) He will get back to me if have the frame and can deliver on the 2nd Jan anot.

Quite disturbed by this sigh....and i already paid in Full somemore :(

Anyone have experience with them?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i had sleepless nights after reading so much bad reviews about M.Attrium. I bought a bedframe and mattress from them. paid full amount of $1490. no free additional items. Delivery date will be around Jan when my flat is already. Was told that princebed was imported from UK and assemble in singapore. But what i found out now is that princebed is a local brand. The boss told me his bedframe "lotus brand" was from Japan. Now i'm having doubts too. I'm fine with which country it as from but being truthful to customers are very important. Even china have good quality ones.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed until i delivery is done.

i had sleepless nights after reading so much bad reviews about M.Attrium. I bought a bedframe and mattress from them. paid full amount of $1490. no free additional items. Delivery date will be around Jan when my flat is already. Was told that princebed was imported from UK and assemble in singapore. But what i found out now is that princebed is a local brand. The boss told me his bedframe "lotus brand" was from Japan. Now i'm having doubts too. I'm fine with which country it as from but being truthful to customers are very important. Even china have good quality ones.

so the boss is it the chubby guy name adrian or the skinny chinsese guy that are very good in talking

Joe is the one who served us. i never see any fat guy there. He claim he is the boss and not often around so wont be able to give such "gd price" again if we come back next time. Its the same line that someone else posted in other forums too. But must admit he can really read my mind, know what i'm looking for and what i wanted. very polite and seems very sincere. but after reading all those comments, i'm really worrying....

Joe is the one who served us. i never see any fat guy there. He claim he is the boss and not often around so wont be able to give such "gd price" again if we come back next time. Its the same line that someone else posted in other forums too. But must admit he can really read my mind, know what i'm looking for and what i wanted. very polite and seems very sincere. but after reading all those comments, i'm really worrying....

well make sure all the special request or design for your bedframe u hv it stated clearly inside in invoice and to be safe better to hv a actual date of the delivery date stated clearly too as he tend to like to play with the delivery date , so the best is a few week before delivery call them and reconfirm the delivery time and date and MAKE SURE the factory is making the frame , cuz my mistake the last time is he just put delivery in feb and not the actual day and date of 3 week from the day i purchase , and in the end the the adrian guy hv to loan me a bedframe (even though the joe guy sell me the bed) for chinese new year as the factory is close and cannot make the frame but i did get my prince matress that time

he told me earliest delivery will be 7th jan. just nice for me as my flat will be ready by then. its written on the receipt stating jan but no actual date cos i cant confirm the date yet also and to call 2 weeks before delivery.

he told me earliest delivery will be 7th jan. just nice for me as my flat will be ready by then. its written on the receipt stating jan but no actual date cos i cant confirm the date yet also and to call 2 weeks before delivery.

well just make sure u hv more than enough week for them to make the bed in time for chinsese new year or your house warming it will be okie so dont really hv to worry about it as my bed frame and matress quality is good when they arrive

I ordered storage bed from them on 29th Oct. Was told that day was the cut off date for their shipment.

Got a bit of discount for ordering that day too since the boss told us that since his shipment got space, it's more cost effective to take in our added order, hence the discount. The boss also told us expressly that if we order that day, must wait for early Dec to receive goods which was fine with us.

Guess if you have ordered after that, got to wait for next shipment. I'm not too sure when's that though.

Just called to confirm the delivery this sat, a lady staff confirmed that delivery would be on schedule.

As for the bed frame, my brother also bought from them. The quality is really good, I must say. That's why I went to them.

Just hope my shipment would be okay. will post comments after receive stock.

I ordered storage bed from them on 29th Oct. Was told that day was the cut off date for their shipment.

Got a bit of discount for ordering that day too since the boss told us that since his shipment got space, it's more cost effective to take in our added order, hence the discount. The boss also told us expressly that if we order that day, must wait for early Dec to receive goods which was fine with us.

Guess if you have ordered after that, got to wait for next shipment. I'm not too sure when's that though.

Just called to confirm the delivery this sat, a lady staff confirmed that delivery would be on schedule.

As for the bed frame, my brother also bought from them. The quality is really good, I must say. That's why I went to them.

Just hope my shipment would be okay. will post comments after receive stock.

I also bought from Joe when he was there on the 14th Oct. He too gave me "good" discount since he still have space in his container leaving Australia. But my house is not ready yet so likely to get them deliver by next week. And hopefully no major issues.... :P

Must say quite impressed with their structural design....

Strange that everyone's visit will coincide with container closing. The same story happened to us too!

Container closing = Sales talk. Good reason to give us a "cheaper" price than the original $2K+ price tag..... Felt like kinda cheated... Now I wonder if hte bedframe is really from Australia??? :furious:

after reading all the bad reviews after ordering from them... i was so worried... true enough something crop up!

my order was placed on 6th nov. served by joe, the boss. was told the shipment will be in on the 7th jan. he say will keep it for me if my delivery date is after that. but 2 days ago, i received a call from their sales person. she said that their factory is very busy now. earliest delivery date will be February! its really ridiculous to wait 4 months for a bedframe. They expect me to have my housewarming without my bedframe. I call them up again and the sales lady said she just fax the sales order over to their factory. PS: my order is made n paid full on the 6th of nov which is one month ago!

Edited by jerra

Container closing = Sales talk. Good reason to give us a "cheaper" price than the original $2K+ price tag..... Felt like kinda cheated... Now I wonder if hte bedframe is really from Australia??? :furious:

there's are reviews stating that they lie about their product source. was told that the bedframe i ordered is from japan. i'm having doubts too. some said lotus is from Indonesia. actually i don't care where the product is made in, as long quality is good. but now even delivery date got problem. if their factory are so busy to process my order which is already made more den 1 mth ago, i would like them to refund me in full.

yikes! the same container closing story was used on me too....argh.....i must say Joe is really good at sales talk sigh...i bought my lotus bed from him in october but luckily it came on time and everything's fine phew! otherwise i'll be **** mad and feel horridly cheated too!! was really scared before the bed arrived cos i read the bad reviews....i even went down to robinsons to check cos Joe told me that their Omazz beds are sold at Robinsons. i checked n found out that Omazz is some kind of subsidiary company of Lotus. then being paranoid, i asked every other furniture staff i met at other stores, luckily most of them have heard of the brand Lotus, i thought it was some kinda bogus cheapskate bed but most people in the line said it's 'high-end' haha but i still think i bought it expensive. got my king sized lotus from him at $3000plus *ouch* consolation is that my hubby n i really love the bed! it's super comfy haha