Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cloudy

Mattress Atrium - Anyone Have Experience With Them?

We bought a Lotus Marshall Coil Mattress with Storage Bed frame with Mattress Atrium yesterday. It was Wee Juo who served us and explained to us on mattress-related stuffs. After reading this forum, I called Wee Juo to clarify. He said they have changed supplier and will not experience any shipment delay again. This time round, they are getting their stuffs in Thailand.

After some discussion, the ETA for our shipment is expedite to 2nd week of September 2010. We really hope it will arrive in time for our necessary wedding preparation. It will be a disaster if the mattress and bed frame did not arrive in time for our "An Chuang" date.

Overall, I find Wee Juo to be a sincere guy. But I reserve the rights to comment after I have received the mattress and bed frame sometime in September. I will try to update on the progress on the shipment and the quality of the mattress and bed frame. They don't seem to have a lot of customer reviews for the two new mattress brands (Lotus and Omazz) that they are currently carrying.

We will appreciate if someone can make some comments on the quality of Lotus Mattress. =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just found out that matress atrium have such ppl commenting on it.

Do anyone know whether the supplier is at oversea or in spore cause we wanted to change our colour of our bed frame and Joe mentioned that he will get back to us after checking but till now he still didnt reply us, We are abit worried abt it. We need to contact the supplier asap.

As Our shipment is also 2nd week of Sept 2010. It will be a disaster if the bed frame did not arrive in time for our an Chuang date as our wedding is on the Oct.

I just found out that matress atrium have such ppl commenting on it.

Do anyone know whether the supplier is at oversea or in spore cause we wanted to change our colour of our bed frame and Joe mentioned that he will get back to us after checking but till now he still didnt reply us, We are abit worried abt it. We need to contact the supplier asap.

As Our shipment is also 2nd week of Sept 2010. It will be a disaster if the bed frame did not arrive in time for our an Chuang date as our wedding is on the Oct.

well my last time joe sell me the bed and matress , but adrain is the one that deal with my delivery problem maybe u should talk adrain instead of joe

Wahaha i jus got the bedframe from tis mattress atrium introduce by joe. The delivery date and time is on time today.. the colour the shape all jus nice and also the height of the mattress 10 itch. its exactly the same as show in the shop.. the workmanship is great. To the shoppers, every body has its past and has change to the good.. So dun worry to much of the delivery cause i think the last time the delivery is not gd due to the supplier but then now the delivery is excellent. As wat joe Promise to us to delivery on time and he does it.

My Lotus bed frame and mattress were delivered today as promised. Went over to Mattress Atrium at noon time to collect the free protector and quilt as part of our package. The delivery for frame and mattress was done separately but on the same day.

Everything is well and good. Think I was too paranoid previously. Will update on the 'quality' of the Lotus mattress in due time.

Oh ya, the warranty card for the Lotus mattress looks professional. They even issue a plastic card to act as the warranty. =)

phew,

at least the last 2 post are less aggressive.

paid in full (dunno wanna regret a not)

during Aug 2010

house TOP in Dec.

Open Date delivery in Jan, to inform them 3 weeks in advance,

i think will inform them 6 weeks, just to be safe.

Omazz + frame. ++++

(really comfortable..... so much that, i go home, sleep on "normal" bed until backache.)

dealed with Wee Joe too.

seemed nice enough.....

but if my "An Chuan" day, dun have a Chuan to An,

i will definately @!#@!$ !@$!@$!@$!@*

I must say ... super mad with mattress atrium ...

They are super horrible with after sales service ... My god .. Must share must share

I bought my bed from them last year ... a prince bed with underneath storage .. nt cheap .. cost me 2.5k ... so i was told by the bushy eyebrow boss with scribbly handwriting that i can have better price cos the same container closing story ... they gave 2 pillow and a protector but must go collect...

The delivery was very very slow .. suppose to come in july .. i waited till august then call them ..was told that will arrange ... finally it came ... waited the whole day cos they deliver the mattress at one timing and bed at another .. was not an issue as my mum was home the whole day ... was pretty ok with the bed thus still reccomend my cousin to go buy the bed from them .. cousin came back and tell me he got it at cheaper price plus they had insisted that pillow and protector to be delivered...

I went past furniture once but nv bring the invoice so they refuse to let me collect .. was pretty ok about even when they die die dun wan to trace the invoice despite me giving them date and such .. SO i gave up the freebies as said ..

Just a few weeks ago , brought my bf there to buy the bed again .. this time was ken who serve us .. he was nice although he used the same container closing story with contradicting places of origin for that bed and mattress we still bought at 2.5k ... we had wanted them to deliver the mattress and protector as well but ken inisted no so we just gave in as i was in hurry . We even told the sales man ken that we will be buying our better bed that he quote at 3k for the new home soon .

The delivery : we told them we wanted that that tue evening ... was agreed until the day before delivery we were told thatr the lorry will only pass by our area at 11am ... so no choice we have to take emergency leave... PLEASE NOTE THAT WE SAT ARD HOME TO WAIT 1 WHOLE DAY as the mattress came ard 11am butno one can tell us when the bed will come . So the bed came in evening. We just took it as it is and was still happy that we got our new bed.

We decided to go over last weekend to collect the pillow and order the bed since we have bought the house last week.

Last friday , bf called up ken and said that we will be collecting our pillow and protector that weekend .. but we do not have the invoice with us as it is in the office .. ken said its ok ..

So we went on sunday ... the shop was not overly crowded with jus the boss serving 1 group of family .. we walked in and the boss saw us and came and ask if we needed help . We told him we are here to collect the pillows and with a immediat change of face he just stretch out his hand in a impatient manner : "invoice ?"

We told him that we din bring and immediately he say " no then , sorry i cannot help u "

We told him that we already called ken and he say its ok before coming down but the boss insisted that he cannot trace the invoice even if we give date of order , delivery , name and such . He just try to shoo us away like we are pest in such a " GO AWAY" tone ..As we were shock and still dumbfounded by such horrible service , he jus said " u go to the other showroom , ken is there , i cannot help u " I literally wanted to scream at him but still i just proceed to the next showroom ..

While there , ken was not ard , the other salesman who is serving one family turn to us and said " ken is not here, please go the other showroom to find him " I lose my cool and tell him that i just came from the other side as instructed by the rude boss .. he was shocked at my anger thus ask me to sit and wait .. we waited close to 15min before the same guy telling us that he is sure ken is at the first show room ...

Grumply i walk back wif bf ..ken was there ... he greeted us with a smile .. i just ask for the pillow and the protector ... but when he lifted up the storage he told us that another customer have collected it so we have to come back again on thurday ... I blew my top and told him that i would not come back and he immediately agree to deliver . .. i also tell him to let his boss know that this is very lousy service and we are not cheapos here asking for extra , we are just collecting what was written in the invoice thus please do not insult us with such tones as if we are beggers.

After all this i decided i must warn everyone of their horrible service .. those can google mattress atrium and u can see in forum such as reno talk that they have horrible service ..

Anyway if you search sg bride u can also see the latest posting page got ppl questioning them on origin of the bed..AND i actually bought 2 bed from them ... feel sooooo cheated..haiz ..

phew,

during Aug 2010

house TOP in Dec.

Omazz + frame. ++++

(really comfortable..... so much that, i go home, sleep on "normal" bed until backache.)

dealed with Wee Joe too.

seemed nice enough.....

to play safe u better go down showroom personal and ask them to write down black and white the actual delivery date , cuz they might come up with excuse like christams and cny factory close then u have to wait until after cny will bang wall

we too bought a bedframe from Mattress Atrium in Oct and read this forum after buying from them.

I am really paraniod about the delivery and tried calling them up abt the delivery... And our worst nightmare is coming true. I can never seem to be able to get them.

Our bed was supposed to be delivered on 15 Nov but on the afternn of 15 Nov, they called n postpone delivery to 22 Nov saying factory "made e wrong size frame".

The delivery did come in today but e bedframe is dirty with stains on e headboard, frame... (we bot a white bedframe as recommended by Joe). The stained frame is totally unacceptable and we ask them to take it back and send a clean one in next 2 weeks...... fingers crossed the bed will be in better condition e next round. We are left w e bed to move into our new house!!!

phew,

during Aug 2010

house TOP in Dec.

Omazz + frame. ++++

dealed with Wee Joe too.

seemed nice enough.....

If you are going to do the An Chuan thing, it is best to arrange for the delivery a few days before the actual date to build in a buffer to errors. If you arrange the delivery on the actual day and there's a screw up, then you will miss the auspicious date.

If you are going to do the An Chuan thing, it is best to arrange for the delivery a few days before the actual date to build in a buffer to errors. If you arrange the delivery on the actual day and there's a screw up, then you will miss the auspicious date.

Ok I don't have any experience with this Mattress Atrium, but I JUST came back from Lotus Sleep centre from IMM and was served by this same guy called JOE. Eep.

And from everything I read here, it seems like his modus operandi is pretty much the same to all new potential customers or victims.

In all fairness, the lotus matterss I tried there - De Bliss - was the most comfortable that I have tried and was 99% certain of getting it. It even tops all the other SEaley, Serta, and Simmons ones i tried earlier. At the Price of $4.5k it's not the cheapest but I was extremely happy with lying there...half asleep.

In any case, with all the bad reviews of this guy and brand, I think i'm gonna give it a miss.

On another note though, anyone have any GOOD experiences wit the Lotus brand? Or with Joe? Or the Lotus Sleep Center at IMM? Anything redeeming at all?

Hmm..is the Lotus brand a rebadges Severus MAttress?Jsut wondering...

Ok I don't have any experience with this Mattress Atrium, but I JUST came back from Lotus Sleep centre from IMM and was served by this same guy called JOE. Eep.

And from everything I read here, it seems like his modus operandi is pretty much the same to all new potential customers or victims.

In all fairness, the lotus matterss I tried there - De Bliss - was the most comfortable that I have tried and was 99% certain of getting it. It even tops all the other SEaley, Serta, and Simmons ones i tried earlier. At the Price of $4.5k it's not the cheapest but I was extremely happy with lying there...half asleep.

In any case, with all the bad reviews of this guy and brand, I think i'm gonna give it a miss.

On another note though, anyone have any GOOD experiences wit the Lotus brand? Or with Joe? Or the Lotus Sleep Center at IMM? Anything redeeming at all?

Hmm..is the Lotus brand a rebadges Severus MAttress?Jsut wondering...

me and my hubby just bought the mattress few days ago, and I did search on the mattress, thus saw this thread. After reading this thread i feel quite of upset... but we really love the mattress and its really comfy!! we have tried simons etc, but this one is really the best.

After that I did another research on our mattress which is called "Royal price something", but I couldn't find this collection online! Can someone enlighten me?

and also, beside the 2 lucky ones who had their delivery on time etc, anyone had good experience? because, our bed have the "an chuang" timing, so i don't want anything to go wrong, even though the expected delivery date is 2 days before our geometry date

one more thing, how much does the mattress cost exactly? because, the thick eyebrow guy, whose name is Ken, gave us a whole quotation of 3.6k plus for the queen size mattress and the storage bed frame, but my hubby's friend got king size mattress and a normal bed frame for 3.3k.

For the whole session, the guy didn't mention anything about the mattress price. I search online is what I got is this Lotus brand price range is from 1.6k to 5k plus.

can anyone help?

me and my hubby just bought the mattress few days ago, and I did search on the mattress, thus saw this thread. After reading this thread i feel quite of upset... but we really love the mattress and its really comfy!! we have tried simons etc, but this one is really the best.

After that I did another research on our mattress which is called "Royal price something", but I couldn't find this collection online! Can someone enlighten me?

and also, beside the 2 lucky ones who had their delivery on time etc, anyone had good experience? because, our bed have the "an chuang" timing, so i don't want anything to go wrong, even though the expected delivery date is 2 days before our geometry date

one more thing, how much does the mattress cost exactly? because, the thick eyebrow guy, whose name is Ken, gave us a whole quotation of 3.6k plus for the queen size mattress and the storage bed frame, but my hubby's friend got king size mattress and a normal bed frame for 3.3k.

For the whole session, the guy didn't mention anything about the mattress price. I search online is what I got is this Lotus brand price range is from 1.6k to 5k plus.

can anyone help?

well since u already bout the matress and bedframe is a little too late to find out the actual price , so better dont try to find out just in case you overpaid then your moving house good experience will be ruin , well check on the invoice to make sure the delivery date is written clearly and 3 week before delivery u better call them to make sure the factory is making your bedframe for you soon so that it will not affect your an chuan

Edited by timtim

well since u already bout the matress and bedframe is a little too late to find out the actual price , so better dont try to find out just in case you overpaid then your moving house good experience will be ruin , well check on the invoice to make sure the delivery date is written clearly and 3 week before delivery u better call them to make sure the factory is making your bedframe for you soon so that it will not affect your an chuan

I knwo chances of getting upset will be there since payment already done, but hubby and I are really very curious what is the price..