Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cloudy

Mattress Atrium - Anyone Have Experience With Them?

Hi, did anyone have no problem recently with this supplier? unfortunately, i just bought an omazz matress from this shop without reading through this forum before.

I freaked out after reading the reviews. Anyone had bad experiences recently? Or has it gotten better?

Unfortunately as well, I was conned that I have to pay in full and everyone pays in full..

My sales man was Ken.

Hope anyone can share his/her recent experiences with this shop.

thank you

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I just ordered a mattress and bedframe yesterday from them and my saleperson was Ken... Seems like a very nice guy... Thankfully I only require the mattress and frame after 2 months... The mattress was super comfy and I got it at a super price... I have not paid in full yet altho Ken asked for full payment... I will be harrying him from next month onwards.... Hope I won't have bad experience as the delivery date is further...

Sad to say, no matter how long grace period u give... I assure u are going to have a nightmare chasing for ur item...

Gd luck....

I just ordered a mattress and bedframe yesterday from them and my saleperson was Ken... Seems like a very nice guy... Thankfully I only require the mattress and frame after 2 months... The mattress was super comfy and I got it at a super price... I have not paid in full yet altho Ken asked for full payment... I will be harrying him from next month onwards.... Hope I won't have bad experience as the delivery date is further...

Sad to say, no matter how long grace period u give... I assure u are going to have a nightmare chasing for ur item...

Gd luck....

No la bro, I believe giving chances to ppl and frankly speaking i felt that their headboards and mattresses are quite nice, well much much nicer den King Koil and Max COil, which were the other two shops i went before entering MA... I noe my budget was way off for Serta, Sealy and Simmons....

And if they could still exist and have another outlet even after this many complaints, i believe that they are past their woes... Maybe they were stuck wid some supplier and hav got rid of dem... I don think that anyone shud warrant this amount of hatred anyways... :) Still keeping my fingers crossed but will keep u guys posted....

And I would also advise forumers to be wary when following forums that has lots of negative reviews and feedbacks... Some times it could be a ploy to undermine sales or sometimes it could be de same person posting under different user names.... But I understand that as consumers, we at times get ultimately frustrated and angry wen things don go as plan especially for Furniture wise as we depend on dem.... But lets also not totally condemn ppl as things change...

I really do not want to condemn them... But facts are facts... they are really horrible...

Advise to those who consider buying from them.... Unless u want nightmare, if not walk away from this shop no matter how nice their things are... Service lousy and turn face once signed... exact item that could cost few hundred dollar cheaper at other shop... One word... horrible....

Gd luck to u excited

And I would also advise forumers to be wary when following forums that has lots of negative reviews and feedbacks... Some times it could be a ploy to undermine sales or sometimes it could be de same person posting under different user names.... But I understand that as consumers, we at times get ultimately frustrated and angry wen things don go as plan especially for Furniture wise as we depend on dem.... But lets also not totally condemn ppl as things change...

Its a month since I ordered the Matress and also have confirmed the bedframe from them... My delivery date is on the 10th of April.... Hopefully they will deliver on that day itself as the next day is my hsewarming & prayers... Will keep u guys posted!! :)

I ordered a bedframe Mattress Atrium somewhere in mid Jan and thankfully received it at the end of Feb as agreed with the salesperson.

Their salestalk was all bullcrap to be honest, especially the story about closing shipping. In fact, I felt quite uncomfortable when the sales person was really persistent about having me confirm the order and make full payment on the spot. I eventually did because I thought the bedframe looked quite nice and the price he quoted me actually seem better then Ikea and Courts.

After I went home and googled about Mattrius Atrium, imagine my horror when I read all this crappy stuff about them. I was really upset, and actually called up the salesperson to give him a piece of my mind. -__-;;; I paid $700 for the bedframe and it's not a small amount.

So anyway, I could do nothing but wait till the fated day for the delivery and leave the issue out of my mind for the time being.

Well, bedframe arrived without any problems. So that's good. It's a nice bedframe and for the price I paid, it's a pretty good deal.

I don't think buying from them now is a risk but take their sales talk with a pinch of salt.

Buying the furniture online is really a great task, good delivery and salesmanship is very must for an store in the long run. I would say I have bought my memory foam mattress and bed frames from an online store and quite satisfied with the immediate delivery of the products very satisfactorily. I am happy with them.

I am feeling sad for all of you here who have invested so much and did not get in return.

Till date, they are still using their hard sale (I.e. container filling up) tactic.

I'm quite turned off by this. They lost a potential customer.

Nice stomp post... See how they can get u to pay 12k for a 4k mattress... They is conning...

Cheating... If ppl who read this article still want buy from them... the person must be stupid or mad... or too rich..

never bought anything from them before but wouldn't dare to step into their shop after i see this... LOL

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/got_service_or_not/956690/salesman_tries_to_charge_me_12k_for_mattress.html

Received my mattress and bedframe right on time!!! They called a day in advance to confirm delivery and confirmed the timing…. On the delivery day, they came right on schedule…. And the mattress is super comfy!!! Personally, I feel Mattress Atrium is past their woes... U guys just have to book a month or 45 days in advance.... Ken was overly helpful and I had called him a week in advance to check up on the delivery and he assured me that it will be delivered... And seriously the mattress is heavenly.... Two Thumbs to them!!! :)