Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cloudy

Mattress Atrium - Anyone Have Experience With Them?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for the new address information. I am not sure if the court baliff works. If it does not work, can we victims collectively file a police report as a fraud case? I am not a lawyer, just throwing out my thoughts.

Well really this is a civil case but collectively I think you can file a report to CAD if you can show that he is intentionally out to cheat you money.

What is the court case about? Their shop at faber drive is now called "The Exquisite Promenade". Am very paranoid now, just bought 3 super singles from the same guy w cap and thick drawn eyebrows. He claims to be another name though!

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and topic. At the same time very very afraid that I've fallen victim to similar case. Bought a Queen mattress, and single mattresses with frame at the SGFF fair. Will really appreciate all kind help and advice.

• Like 1

Guest Nick Ng

Sad that I should have read up this thread first before I place an olena mattress with storage bed frame with the so call guy call Pierce. He call himself Yifen now and claim he got no English name. Yes, the invoice he issue to me state that his store is at 106 Faber Drive. I order the goods recently on an interior fair at Singapore Expo. His attitude change from bad to worse when trying to get him down to do site measurement at my place and he will never pick up calls.

Hi this is Ben here. I have paid in full upon confirming Oleana mattress. I have received the mattress last evening. Quality of mattress is very good and last night both of us had great sleep. Even though delivery can after 9 pm but worth the wait....

We have check similar model mattress but cost 50% more. Especially those really famous brands,. So we are happy. Our

Model is the top has memory foam type.

As I am typing, my wife are snoring the way... Gd 9.

Guest Peter Ng

Hi ben S, you lucky fella, one of the few guys who speaks for our smooth-talking salesman.

To be fair, he may still have a few molecules of conscience in him. I bought a sofa set with ottoman,

coffee table and TV console in 2014. The sofa delivered looked worn out (most likely from his showroom)

and without accessories.

He came to survey the sofa and agreed to change the sofa and to deliver the ottoman and tables.

Maybe he saw how empty our house looked. A week later he delivered the coffee table and TV console.

These are the few hundred dollars stuff. I'm still waiting for the sofa proper. He did sign a note that the current

sofa is on loan and will be exchanged. Signed as "Pierce Chiok". A check at ACRA coincidentally shows one of

the partners of Bez Gallery is a Chiok ___ ___.

Edited by Peter Ng

Thanks for the new address information. I am not sure if the court baliff works. If it does not work, can we victims collectively file a police report as a fraud case? I am not a lawyer, just throwing out my thoughts.

I would like to join if filing police report or expose him through newspapers. This person has been around for almost 10 years and people are still being victimised. I wonder how to sue him for fraud as we need evidence and it seems he has covered his backside really well.

hi, I am a victim of Bez Gallery too. Pierce didn't attend the court hearing and the court awarded us full refund. Now I am waiting for his refund which I doubt it will materialised given my past experiences with him. May I know what is your next course of action? Maybe we may have to work together for our common interest.

Hi JT2014, not sure this will work for you. Show your case to the bank and allow the bank to investigate but there is a limit of period that you can do that. Main point is ask the bank to stop payment to this person.

Hi JT2014, not sure this will work for you. Show your case to the bank and allow the bank to investigate but there is a limit of period that you can do that. Main point is ask the bank to stop payment to this person.

We made full payment in June last year... I don't think there's anyway to get the money back. He refused to pick up his call, promised us deliveries that never materialized when we go down to his showroom at Marina square. The time spend and money spend (on sofa and carpark entrance to Marina, CASE, Small court Tribunal, ERP... ) is really draining on us... The court has asked Pierce to give us full refund.. I don't think he is paying... l and we can't do anything about him or where to turn to for help.... I wish the government or the relevant authorities can step in to help consumers like us...

We made full payment in June last year... I don't think there's anyway to get the money back. He refused to pick up his call, promised us deliveries that never materialized when we go down to his showroom at Marina square. The time spend and money spend (on sofa and carpark entrance to Marina, CASE, Small court Tribunal, ERP... ) is really draining on us... The court has asked Pierce to give us full refund.. I don't think he is paying... l and we can't do anything about him or where to turn to for help.... I wish the government or the relevant authorities can step in to help consumers like us...

Hi JT2014, if court order him to pay up, why he can don't pay? Court cannot enforce it? If court can't do it, what's the point of filing to the court?