Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Quote pinkpetter "haha mmm why do I sense this conversation going towards dangerous grounds .... "

James

James, I'm sure Wendy will read this. You got otang her or not??

James, I'm sure Wendy will read this. You got otang her or not??

Wendy replying:

Hahaha... we were just talking about Mother's day pressie....

He said oven + blum + all the expensive things I want to do for house = my mother's day, birthday pressie.

8|8|

lost ur wedding band before...oppss...if i lost mine i will be soo soo sad :( Does that make up to 2 rings already? hehe...

I waited for another 7 years after ROM for my other bling...so probably u will get it next year? :)

no he don't read...

talking about being blur.. i actually lost my wedding band :x he gotta replace one for me :Pn heng ahhh no diamond on that one. To be fair he ever bought me a pair of earrings with a tiny mini weeny diamond on them

like that you have got 2 rings liow lor .. cannot complain anymore .. haha

ahem .. come to think of it, i think i also got a pair of diamond ear studs for our wedding anniversary.

Now where is it?

Wendy replying:

Hahaha... we were just talking about Mother's day pressie....

He said oven + blum + all the expensive things I want to do for house = my mother's day, birthday pressie.

8|8|

wah .. like that also can ah?? smallboy very pragmatic (sp?).

ooops *better don't say anymore* .. on dangerous grounds! :P

12 years of marriage is like that..... hee..hee... I dont need diamond rings (though it would be very nice, Smallboy, are you listening) but every year he will buy me a NICE NICE bag..... I collect a certain brand of bags... he faintzzzz!

Wendy, BAGS!!!! quite irresistable for me. I had to only see see look look and no action cos the reno burst budget liao...guess can only resume my shopping activities after we mend the hole.

Bags can be very $$$ intensive 'investment' too. Good choice!

Ya, reno cause such a big lobang in our pockets - it will be a long time before we can recover

woah...woman's favourite topic and man's worst nightmare...heheh

juz spoke to my sis's boyfriend...he gonna propse to her with a princess cut diamond ring!!!*drooling* didn't want to tellme how much,afraid i might tell sis...ask him don't worry...its to let my hubby know *hint hint* ....hahaha!!!i never get a proposal ring.... :furious:

the MBR toilet tile is from SL. It cost about $9.50. I gotta top up $1K to use this tile. Uncle say purchasing of the tile is already $1K+ When the tiler see this tile, they also ask :" wahh this one very expensive one hor?" so i guess really 一分钱一分货. aiyoh... say liao heart ache again............ Hubby very reluctant to use this... but my "consultant" says no point just put one panel.. wanna use this might as well 1 time pay do for the whole toilet... so I did lor.... i think i will have to 有事没事 go squat in the toilet and stare at the wall to make sure i get value for money....

As for your frame I'm thinking, got so bo liao people nothing better to do go and scratch others window frames meh? of course it doesn't mean it will nv happen but chances quite low right?

a little OT from all the rings discussion, but i have to say ur MBR toilet tiles r really chio! It has the blink blink effect right?

u so cute... "有事没事 go squat in the toilet and stare at the wall"... haha! I would love to go n see ur toilet too if not for the distance! :(

lost ur wedding band before...oppss...if i lost mine i will be soo soo sad :( Does that make up to 2 rings already? hehe...

I waited for another 7 years after ROM for my other bling...so probably u will get it next year? :)

yah and i lost it in the first year. Best thing is I don't even know where I lost it :P

like that you have got 2 rings liow lor .. cannot complain anymore .. haha

ahem .. come to think of it, i think i also got a pair of diamond ear studs for our wedding anniversary.

Now where is it?

like that consider 2 rings ahhh.......... not fair....

12 years of marriage is like that..... hee..hee... I dont need diamond rings (though it would be very nice, Smallboy, are you listening) but every year he will buy me a NICE NICE bag..... I collect a certain brand of bags... he faintzzzz!

I think hor my husband very lucky leh... cos I don't collect bags and I don't collect diamonds either.. The only thing that I am hardcore about is GAMES! I am happy with the Nintendo DS that came as free gift from buying our TV and I bought Wii for myself... ain't he fortunate???

woah...woman's favourite topic and man's worst nightmare...heheh

juz spoke to my sis's boyfriend...he gonna propse to her with a princess cut diamond ring!!!*drooling* didn't want to tellme how much,afraid i might tell sis...ask him don't worry...its to let my hubby know *hint hint* ....hahaha!!!i never get a proposal ring.... :furious:

hahahh u are not alone... I also didn't get proposal ring lor

a little OT from all the rings discussion, but i have to say ur MBR toilet tiles r really chio! It has the blink blink effect right?

u so cute... "有事没事 go squat in the toilet and stare at the wall"... haha! I would love to go n see ur toilet too if not for the distance! :(

thanks thanks! Yah when u shine light on it, there's a little blink blink.

Nice tiles and the white window frame looks good.

I'm also using white powder-coated window frames currently and they didn't turn yellow after 8+ years.

Nice tiles and the white window frame looks good.

I'm also using white powder-coated window frames currently and they didn't turn yellow after 8+ years.

very glad to hear such assurances. happy that I decided to accept the white instead of insisting uncle to change to black.