Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

I forget who I was suggesting to... For electrical points, I drew all of them... S/S for single socket, D/S for double socket/ SCV for tv and P for phone points. Switches were SW I think. I drew on the wall exactly where i want the points to be.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i suggest u be around when when the plumbing guys, electricians were there. It's better to tell them exactly. I did that. Elsethey will ask Jason and he'll decide for u ;)

i will want to provided Jason is able to advise me accurately when they will be up at my place.

I forget who I was suggesting to... For electrical points, I drew all of them... S/S for single socket, D/S for double socket/ SCV for tv and P for phone points. Switches were SW I think. I drew on the wall exactly where i want the points to be.

i read what u wrote Pet and I am going to do that.

IVY!!! did u post uncle's passport photo on the FB fan club? i was trying hard not to laugh in the office!!!

Aubrey, uncle passed me the pic...and i just realise the photo is still with me!!! Maybe i should return him if I see him ya ;) can someone help me remind him to give me a copy of my quote in chinese? I need it for reference!

IVY!!! did u post uncle's passport photo on the FB fan club? i was trying hard not to laugh in the office!!!

I did :x but I thought I removed it long time ago?? it's still there???

Now I post the Uncle at work photo. Looks more natural :x

familyof4, ivy

hahahahaha when i saw it i almost spat my fruit juice at my com screen, so funny! but quite "shuai" leh uncle. :D u can upload my pic of him and elder goh too! its the only posed for pic. :P

familyof4, ivy

hahahahaha when i saw it i almost spat my fruit juice at my com screen, so funny! but quite "shuai" leh uncle. :D u can upload my pic of him and elder goh too! its the only posed for pic. :P

uncle "shuai"???? oei fannie u can pass uncle's passport photo aubrey liao. Let her paste in front of her comp screen to look at everyday. hahahah

I'll go copy n paste the bros pic into facebook soon. Wonder which hero will be able to take the 3 musketeers pic together, goh, soon and jason. hahahah

ok here is something totally all irrelevant to reno...

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

they all died this morning :(

the preggy shrimp has given birth quite sometime ago.. i got alot of baby shrimps and now all died

Ooo! Finally get to see ur shrimps and tetras! Har? All ur baby shrimps died? So sad. :(

I have those snails as well, and another species that r brown/black in colour. My hb just took afew of them out as they seem to be multiplying very fast.

Ur plants look very nice, esp the one in the pic of the single tetras. What's that plant call? Thinking of asking hb to buy them, cuz a couple of our plants died. :(

Ooo! Finally get to see ur shrimps and tetras! Har? All ur baby shrimps died? So sad. :(

I have those snails as well, and another species that r brown/black in colour. My hb just took afew of them out as they seem to be multiplying very fast.

Ur plants look very nice, esp the one in the pic of the single tetras. What's that plant call? Thinking of asking hb to buy them, cuz a couple of our plants died. :(

angel.. not just the babies.. the mother the father the tetras all rise to the west liao....

I also dunno what's the name of the plant leh. We inherited the tank from hubby's colleague. Will try to ask him and let u know These plants grow fast also. We trim it now and then.

angel.. not just the babies.. the mother the father the tetras all rise to the west liao....

I also dunno what's the name of the plant leh. We inherited the tank from hubby's colleague. Will try to ask him and let u know These plants grow fast also. We trim it now and then.

Aiyo, that's very sad. :( Nvm, start a new tank after ur shift house loh. Hee, thanks in advance then. Now our tank looks abit empty with only 2 small plants.

Ivy, I have been missing in action. So busy with the moving and unpacking. Myhouse look like warehouse for the last few days. Boxes everywhere, stacked up. SIGH...

BTW, saw your question. Yes.. your windows looks BLACK from my angle. Maybe you should pop and see. I like it. White frame and black glass. So Jackie O.

Ivy, I have been missing in action. So busy with the moving and unpacking. Myhouse look like warehouse for the last few days. Boxes everywhere, stacked up. SIGH...

BTW, saw your question. Yes.. your windows looks BLACK from my angle. Maybe you should pop and see. I like it. White frame and black glass. So Jackie O.

Thanks wendy for allowing me to see my black glass from ur unit! At least now I am sure that it is indeed black when seen from outside. hahah if not the poor Ah Hock gotta give me solar film FOC, so yue wang.