Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Roof Over Our Heads Up North

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Pet u referring to cooking mama?? I got that in my DS!

sorry rune, i dun mean to spam ur t-blog. But i have to say this to ivy: Gardening mama is out! Mama goes gardening now!

Lol, many Wii fans here. Cool gadgets .... juz came back from a long day. Brought wifey around. Bought ourselves bedsheets & comforters from Aussino. Purchased a rattan laundry basket. Wanted to buy a bamboo lightings to make part of the partition but wifey dun like the idea. So have to trash the idea. Headed down to Spotlight and purchased all the curtain railings and beanie bag. Lastly dropped by Sim Siang Choon to buy the bathroom accessories. My 1.3a Honda Fit was packed to the fullest before we headed for our new place. Carrying all the stuffs up, as surprised that Ah Soon fellow man had cleaned and washed up our new place. Although tired and pocket burned with a big hole, was pleased to see the our new place spic and span

?? tot yours will be delayed? But they still cleaned up for you? good for you!

Seems like your Sunday was really packed!! :) I'm excited for pictures too

Hi all,

Keke ... not completed but dunno why the whole house was cleaned up. Rectifications also not done yet. Was told by Jason that they would continue with the rectification, installing of the kitchen cabinet and lightings tomolo. Sorry ah, no developments yet ... so lazy to post pics. This weekend will post any new changes ok :P Now on course and mentally shack from having to travel from Bedok to Upp Jurong Rd daily....

Hi all,

Keke ... not completed but dunno why the whole house was cleaned up. Rectifications also not done yet. Was told by Jason that they would continue with the rectification, installing of the kitchen cabinet and lightings tomolo. Sorry ah, no developments yet ... so lazy to post pics. This weekend will post any new changes ok :P Now on course and mentally shack from having to travel from Bedok to Upp Jurong Rd daily....

hi rune, patpat u. hehe

jason also will do cleaning up before rectifications tomorrow for mine. after next is carpentry work le.