Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Roof Over Our Heads Up North

Hi all,

About to embark on the journey to built the nest for the three of us. However, things have not started yet coz CO needs to get the right FSM up to house first for a look. Also, have not find any contractors/IDs yet. So I thought I start this here to get any the help I could get. Well, here goes

floorplanco8.th.gif

Edited by Rune

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for all the replies,

Went house hunting initially ...hoping to get a roof especially near my parent-in-laws place which was at tanglin area. However, a 4 room could land us in about twice of what we could get in Yishun. Finally had to settled for our choice layout and corner house concept. That explains the high COV then.

Well budget ... not sure yet as the current place quite well maintained but both the toilets needs redo :P Well let me post some pics.

17012009345xv3.th.jpg

Entrance to Lounge Area

17012009337ao9.th.jpg

Windows of Lounge Area

17012009338rx3.th.jpg

Lounge Area

17012009339cx0.th.jpg

Door assess from Lounge Area to Bedrooms

17012009340wz7.th.jpg

View from Lounge Area to Kitchen

Edited by Rune

17012009351dr9.th.jpg

MBR Bathroom 1

17012009352pm1.th.jpg

Guestroom facing North

17012009353kh2.th.jpg

Guestroom facing South

17012009349yq2.th.jpg

Aircon in MBR & Guestroom S

17012009354sy8.th.jpg

Storeroom

Edited by Rune

Thanks donut88 & ahwee for yr recommendations. Meanwhile do keep the recommendations rolling on good contractors u came across.

Engaged FSM Lester Tan and would be meeting next Monday. Guessed contractors hunting would start pretty soon. Do keep your recommendations of good contractors you came across. Cheers!

ohh keen to see what is ur FSM recommendations. My unit just undergone FS audit yesterday... end resutl = we can't adopt the initial planned colour scheme.. and it is recommended for me to change the door opening of one of the bedroom door....

posted the newly proposed layout in my T-blog already... chances are high that we won't be hacking... quite worry that it will be difficult to sell off in future..

My wifey has the final said to FSM recommendations. I know better not to suit her wants/do. Will post once the meetup is done. Beside we have not started on the color concepts or layout yet. O.o change the door opening ... I know my sis walk up apartment door facing was changed ... hdb can meh? keke ... If that recommendation is made ... headache