Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

something like that...

IMG_6668.jpg

i was looking and looking, feel the track look awful...

pertaining to ur track, my ID aly do box up le..a point that u might want to take note is that u might want to have flap up at the track area? easier for u to rectify any problems with the track. e,g oiling it, etc

dunno if i explain well..mm..i tmr got take pic and let u see

Edited by rierie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
pink,would u like to dropby to preciousjam place on the 11th? :rolleyes:

sadly cannot. I replied in her thread liao. I want to eat the nice nice cakes too. but will be busy with friend's wedding prep. :) Happy partying!

pertaining to ur track, my ID aly do box up le..a point that u might want to take note is that u might want to have flap up at the track area? easier for u to rectify any problems with the track. e,g oiling it, etc

dunno if i explain well..mm..i tmr got take pic and let u see

Can do a flap for the box up? Do share the pic!

thanks all for the comments on the glass. personally, i do not think it is necessary to do anything. who would want to slam on the glass door in the first place? but my dad. sigh. do not want to argue but i noe his point. but i just say who would want to slam into it? haha. let him talk to joseph.

i din bought the kdk. scared so expensive buy liao cannot use. but i am fine with my current fan. not bad so far when i am there in the new house and on it.

joseph and uncle forgot to order hob and hood for me despite repeated reminders. but now with the carpentry, they must settle it or else they cannot cut the holes for the things to fit in...

ok. more pics for all to see.

carpentry work is done today. they worked until 10pm. mum bought lunch and dinner for them. still have not finished. busy whole day at work and just came back at 7pm then koonz until 930 pm. went over to look see and the workers still there.

pics garole!!!

DSC00537.jpg

wardrobe in my room. the colour of the laminate not as daring as what i would have thought. looks easy on the eyes.

DSC00536.jpg

still my wardrobe. but the interior. the "tofu" tray not yet fix

DSC00529.jpg

beside my wardrobe, a bookself with casement door

Pics Garole Part 2

DSC00534.jpg

my wardrobe with my bookself on the right hand side

DSC00531.jpg

Now is my parents' wardrobe. I think that my parents' wardrobe colour better than mine. I like it a lot. hahaha.

DSC00532.jpg

the interior. a lot of drawers and my mum likes it a lot.

Pics Garole 3

DSC00525.jpg

my study table not yet fixed. quite long. hahaha.

DSC00538.jpg

my shoe cabinets in the living room. got a portion for me to sit down and wear shoes. i found the cushion they provide. very comfy lehhh.

DSC00530.jpg

closer look at the laminates. i chose this for my tv console feature wall too. hope it will turn out well... people will see circles and more circles in my house when they entered. hahaha

Pics Garole 4

DSC00521.jpg

they came to install the metal casing for the glass door tracks. looks so much nicer. i din remind joseph at all on this and i am very happy to see this fixed when i came into the kitchen

think they are starting to do things up faster now. totally happy with the progress. make me smile when i saw as i am so stressed with work and the state of my new house can relieve a bit of my stress la. hope it will continue this way

DSC00522.jpg

my kitchen cabinets. did not take a lot of pics on this as already very tired. will take more pics tmr once the cabinets are fully up.

DSC00533.jpg

the state of my living room now. messy to the max!!!!

Whoa... indeed.. these few days will be extremely stressful and it'll be nice to watch everything fix up like lego. :) I love that laminate you chose for the shoe cabinet top! Can't wait to see everything done!

the metal casing looks really better! and hor, at least it adds a touch of trend :)

u also quite quite a fair bit of carpentry...i love lines and circles...love ur parents' wardrobe laminate too! but hubby didn't like so i was veto-ed against using it in the kids room :(

Edited by familyof4

ohhh so exciting!! I guess by today or tomorrow will be able to see a more complete pictures le.

Progress shaping out well. Lots of carpenty! nice choice of laminate.

Glad the progress de-stress you, guy.

woah..is the laminate for the box-up of your tracks those stainless steal colour laminate? very nice!

and i like the laminates of your parents' wardrobe. good choice!!

the sliding glass door tracks covered up nicely....the carpentries look good...like the laminates in your parent's room...wonder is it the lighting in your room? looks dark and blue green....somehow i feel its the lightings....

the kitchen laminates is the one i had for shoe....good choice :good: anyone who have seen this laminate in my house loves it.....but mine small portion...waiting to see yours....