Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian_john

Our 2nd Home In Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Angel & Pinklady: Thanks! Its also all thanks to Kopi for providing me with the idea and link.

So I decided to explore it by meeting the guy and since this was what I was looking for, I decided to go for this instead of a more bulky wrought iron grille. The frames are in white, but the lines are made up of a steel cable that is tensioned. If you are concerned with safety, you can also add more reinforcement stiffeners too. But it'll mean more vertical lines lah. There is a 3 year warranty attached on the product.

Angel & Pinklady: Thanks! Its also all thanks to Kopi for providing me with the idea and link.

So I decided to explore it by meeting the guy and since this was what I was looking for, I decided to go for this instead of a more bulky wrought iron grille. The frames are in white, but the lines are made up of a steel cable that is tensioned. If you are concerned with safety, you can also add more reinforcement stiffeners too. But it'll mean more vertical lines lah. There is a 3 year warranty attached on the product.

Aiyah bro dun mentioned it, forum is for ppl to share share mah :D

Just glad that you find it suitable :)

Just too bad my house can't fix it though :(

Edited by coffee_o

Angel81 u stay so far away from me lei! if u stay next to me i sure do for u :D

or u take out bring to me lor :P

u bad ah, still wan give me empty bottles! ya i still collect but i wan class one hor :D

rondy where got always eat!!!! u always wan to suan me ah!!!

adrian waa ur invisible thingy really shiok! eh can see my block from ur view not?

ya this time i agree w bbron. ur kitchen looks abit crowded. heng u n christine so skinny!

im doing the stripes for my living wall!! hahhaha... will show u when its done.

be patient ah ;)

Angel81 u stay so far away from me lei! if u stay next to me i sure do for u :D

or u take out bring to me lor :P

u bad ah, still wan give me empty bottles! ya i still collect but i wan class one hor :D

we wait for ur pics till flowers also wilted liao lar.... If u're doing strips for ur house nw, does tat mean that u r "stripping" :P hahahahahahhaaa... lalalalalllalalala~

Hehe, I rem u collect empty glass bottles leh.. If not I will juz throw away one woh. Mine is a pear liquor, and the glass bottle is in a pear shape. One dae I take pic show u, c if u wan anot. :)

Hi AJ,

Pm me this person's contact, please. thanks.

we wait for ur pics till flowers also wilted liao lar.... If u're doing strips for ur house nw, does tat mean that u r "stripping" :P hahahahahahhaaa... lalalalalllalalala~

Hehe, I rem u collect empty glass bottles leh.. If not I will juz throw away one woh. Mine is a pear liquor, and the glass bottle is in a pear shape. One dae I take pic show u, c if u wan anot. :)

kns, so long no talk to u liao still so naughty!

eh how's ur eyeing huh? got news not? hehe ;)

my reno still got probs la. will be getting a third contactor... haiz....

it was 3months yesterday liao lei...

Edited by newnyew

Hi AJ!

Just to check.. during the installation of the invisible grills, is there alot of drilling and all? worried abt the dust issue if we install it after we move in... now short of cash... :P

thankss!

kns, so long no talk to u liao still so naughty!

eh how's ur eyeing huh? got news not? hehe ;)

my reno still got probs la. will be getting a third contactor... haiz....

it was 3months yesterday liao lei...

Haha, where got so fast got news one? :P

Haiz, seems like ur house got lots of pblm with reno. Tink after everything end, ur gota "cleanse" the house to get rid of all the negative feelings. :)

wonder she got throw pineapple when she starts renovating or not,must be don have lor. :P

Perhaps she bot the pineapple but in the end EAT IT> :D

kns u.. but we really never throw pineapple lor.. :~