Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tigades

My Dream Hse At Woodlands 4rm (104sqm)

Hi everyone, Im tigades here. :sport-smiley-018: bought this 4room HDB at woodlands dr14 3yrs ago le. After being rented for for quite sometime, i guess is time to take back the flat and start to do reno liao cos, Im getting married on Oct this yr. Lol very excited and happy cos im going to start my own family liao. Anyway, i been in this forums for quite sometime liao. so i guess i should start to do my own blog liao. Lol. Anyway, started to find reno ID since nov 08....kekeke very kia su rite?? But till now still couldnt decide which one also. Just recently i got the Ah soon number from fondue. Already called Ah soon up and view my flat liao. Oh ya b4 that i have been to Ah soon show flat at Eunos. Quite a good wrkmanship i can sae, even can sae that is better than those id showflat which they shown mi sometime bk :bleah: . Do look out for this blog as i will be soon upload my current pic of this flat and after it has done up. Cheers!! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Tigades........ WELCOME! Show us pics............ :)

Uncle biz is fast growing............ not like the economic down turn........ recession proof!

Edited by Smallboy

another added soon community :) think must get my fren to faster get ah soon's quote liao :D

Lol!! Yup I hope uncle soon will get mi my quote soon. Did anyone see the show flat in Enous done by uncle soon?? His parther told mi the reno is below 30k. I was like?? WOW!!! With that kind of style and design under 30k?? I and my wife was drooling loh...haha.

hahaha very soon ah soon will have fan club. He so funny, the last time i met him, i told him :" uncle wahh now u so popular on the internet, everybody ask to see pictures leh" then he reply :" what?? take picture ahhh?? I like that (trying to straighten his hair and shirt) how to take picture??"

uhmm no choice but to tell him : uncle I meant they want to see the pictures of ur works.. not your face...

Lol!! Yup I hope uncle soon will get mi my quote soon. Did anyone see the show flat in Enous done by uncle soon?? His parther told mi the reno is below 30k. I was like?? WOW!!! With that kind of style and design under 30k?? I and my wife was drooling loh...haha.

i saw that unit. I like the TV console laminate that was chosen. the only thing that I can be picky on is the joint line on the granite top.. very obvious leh, it could have been done finer.

i saw that unit. I like the TV console laminate that was chosen. the only thing that I can be picky on is the joint line on the granite top.. very obvious leh, it could have been done finer

Hi ivy, i think will will use the sand grider or dunno call what will actually fine tune the surface. they use marble for the top if im not wrong...

Hi ivy, i think will will use the sand grider or dunno call what will actually fine tune the surface. they use marble for the top if im not wrong...

huh?? that one marble meh?? no lah granite lah. I did asked jason abt it, he tells me it's granite. unless he remember wrongly.

hi Tigades, glad u're happy with ah soon quote and service woh. do show us your floorplan...

Hi fondue, still haven thanks u for ah soon uncle contact. lol Oh ya, when is ur hse ready?? how the process now?