Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenpeace_sg

Journey To Our Love Nest

common toilet wall tiles are up... love the highlight tiles BUT notice that the floral design are not continuous? Initially tot it was the tiler fault, but id explain that it is supposed to be like this... anyone using this highlight tiles? any comments?

p1040973.jpg

p1040983v.jpg

Master toilet tiles are up too... i just love the highlight mosaic!! no complain at all :P

p1040977.jpg

p1040978.jpg

p1040982w.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

GP, WOW nice leh! you overlay the toilet and kitchen tiles or you hack it away?

abt your toilet tiles, are you asking about the joint lines or what?

Went shopping again yest...

finally confirmed my curtain with Jimmy Textiles after reading thru the forum.. they have lots and lots of curtain to choose from, i and my wife spent 2 and a half hours there.. finally decided on day/night for both living/master, roller bind for the 2 common rooms.. total damaged: $1150.. price i would say is reasonable :)

then proceed to purchase my dinning light at Lights Zone. The cheapest and yet a more "desirable" dinning light we can find.. with S4 crystal only costs $230.. will post some photo soon :)

Next.... aircon trunking and false ceiling installation tmr.. gonna take leave to make sure there wont be any hiccup!

GP, WOW nice leh! you overlay the toilet and kitchen tiles or you hack it away?

abt your toilet tiles, are you asking about the joint lines or what?

haha... i did overlay only.. hdb does not allow hacking on new hse kitchen and toilet tiles.. i did not overlay the toilets' floor tiles though as im "fine" with the grey color tiles from hdb, at least can save some bucks on that :P

for the toilet wall tiles, i was referring to the floral designs which are not continuous... meaning the patterns does not join from one piece to another.. wanted to go to the tile shop yest to verify what my id said.. but ****... i was there at 6pm and didnt know they actually closed at 5pm on wkend... :P will sure to check that out again!

btw elane, did you get the PD door for your master toilet? or was it tuababy? :P how much you got it for?

Edited by greenpeace_sg

nope i did not get PD door, but bifold only. I dunno if you face the same problem as me, because right behing the door, there is a small beam and it is pointless if i get PD door because it is not able to function 100%.

Finally we see your photos!!!! :D

Your reno is looking great! 加油!加油!

hehe... hopefully everything will be smooth from now on.. still waiting for my hacking permit.. still angry with the delay lor.. now timeline might stretch.. hopefully can still move in in time... haiz...

btw, i was asking elane abt the PD door, was it she or you got it for the master toilet huh? :P

nope i did not get PD door, but bifold only. I dunno if you face the same problem as me, because right behing the door, there is a small beam and it is pointless if i get PD door because it is not able to function 100%.

hmm... i didnt really notice abt the small beam behind the master toilet door.. can you explain more, how it will affect the use of PD door? hehe.. thanks thanks...