Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenpeace_sg

Journey To Our Love Nest

We do our own cleaning every week. :sport-smiley-003: No plans for any form of domestic help at this time.

Yup thats what we did for my previous 5 rm in SK but my wife is pestering me to get a part time domestic help for my EM liao cos she told me no way is she gonna spend whole Sat sweeping and mopping and cleaning the whole house :curse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup thats what we did for my previous 5 rm in SK but my wife is pestering me to get a part time domestic help for my EM liao cos she told me no way is she gonna spend whole Sat sweeping and mopping and cleaning the whole house :curse:

Hmmm... haha.. i'm sure your kopi shop will be busier at the new location.. Better hire some assistant lah. :D

Well... you can help wifey mah.. she sweep, you mop lah!

there's an ad at the lift lobby for those weekly maid at $10 per hour. otherwise i suggest you to get those robot cleaner..i felt it kind of worth it. i am now waiting for my bonus to get that as my xmas gift to my hubby.

i heard some bad comments abt those robot cleaner.. your hse come with timber skirting rite? think u might wanna be careful while using it as it might leave scratch marks on your skirting...

Do you happen to keep the contact of the ad? or if you happen to come across any again, send me the contact can? hehe.. coz i might not be at Fernvale till this wkend..

thanks in advance!

Finally got time to update on my reno progress..

tiling are more or less done.. painting is in progress (will take some pics over the wkend)... went thru 2 rounds of discussion with my carpenter (ah Fong), a very nice guy who shared with us many useful tips on the carpentry work, how things should be done, design etc... but since i have SO MANY carpentry works to be done... it gonna takes a FULL 4 wks to complete them all... meaning? timeline stretch again lor...

however ah Fong is concerned with our timeline too.. therefore agree to finish up the kitchen cabinets and toilets' vanity 1st.. so that my id can work on my granite top and mirror etc...

next... photos.. photos.. and photos...

my living tiles.. am grateful that we have chosen a light color for our living... look clean and bright! :)

p1050048.jpg

worker in action!

p1050045.jpg

my rooms tiles.. light grey in color..

p1050041u.jpg

Anyone can guess what those are for?

p10500491.jpg

p10500551.jpg

Yeah... its for leveling the corner of the tiles.. making sure they are even.. thumbs up for my tiler!

Lastly.. my service yard with washing machine based up..

p1050033.jpg

Question.... is the below a normal practice for aircon trunking installation?? 2 gas pipes in a single insulation???

p10500361.jpg

p1050051.jpg

Any expert please advise??

Edited by greenpeace_sg

cannot always give bias comments but no complain at all rite? haha.. now comes the BAD!

was so pissed after seeing the following...

p1050060d.jpg

p10500561.jpg

the workers better pray hard nothing will happen to my WC and other sanitary stuffs... NOT even a single scratch would be tolerated as i have repeatedly "warn" my id about how particular i am on having cardboard protection.. i mean how can they stack up my WC and other stuffs on top of on each another like that without cardboard protection le??? this is so ridiculous! and why the hack they are using my shower hose for?? it WAS brand new... no excuse, they are paying for my new shower hose and other damages (should there be any la :P)

Question.... is the below a normal practice for aircon trunking installation?? 2 gas pipes in a single insulation???

p10500361.jpg

p1050051.jpg

Any expert please advise??

Strange, the gas pipe and liquid pipe should be separated with their own insulation, why did the aircon installer bundle the 2 together? The internal diameter of the insulation also totally wrong.

And why is the power cord coming out from the drainage piping??!!

This was what the air con installer did.. You can see the 2 pipes are insulated separately..

SANY0701.jpg

Edited by JandG

Its been a while since i log in to update my blog.. Reason being? I have nothing good to write about..

To be fair, I can accept minor issues and hiccups here and there but not when things are repeatedly broken or even falling apart!! please see below if you guys wanna know more...

Edited by greenpeace_sg