Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenpeace_sg

Journey To Our Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ohhhh Welcome Fernvaler!

Nearly want to make a purchase there...some of the units have city view and can see tiny singapore flyer!

Its a really nice and tranquil place ya!

Hi everyone.. here it is... my home sweet home to be...

Personally i think hdb had done a fantastic job in making our life difficult by designing such a "weird" living room layout... As you all may see, there is no way i can place my tv console nicely in my living room without "chopping" it into half!! BUT..... (to be continue... :P)

f_EmptyFloorPm_d36005c.jpg

Hi everyone.. here it is... my home sweet home to be...

Personally i think hdb had done a fantastic job in making our life difficult by designing such a "weird" living room layout... As you all may see, there is no way i can place my tv console nicely in my living room without "chopping" it into half!! BUT..... (to be continue... :P)

f_EmptyFloorPm_d36005c.jpg

Yah... looks long in the floor plan but many ppl have sneaked into the flat and commented that its **** small indeed... haa

little like a condo layout with the rooms at the inner portion and the master at the end... :) Not bad really. :)

but i'll have a hard time thinking about laying out my tv console and master room wardrobe... :P

for the hall, tv and sofa will be pretty near rite? my previous house was like that...very little room for much things. But your layout is better in a way, the hall is long...mine alrdy small plus L-shaped hall looks so cramped...

How about a little WIW outside the toilet?

for the hall, tv and sofa will be pretty near rite? my previous house was like that...very little room for much things. But your layout is better in a way, the hall is long...mine alrdy small plus L-shaped hall looks so cramped...

How about a little WIW outside the toilet?

Yah... the biggest challenge is to place my tv console in my long and narrow hall.. am thinking to hack away the kitchen wall and to extend a hollow wall out from the bomb shelter, so i can have a bigger space to fix my feature wall and tv console.

btw, whats WIW?

Yah... the biggest challenge is to place my tv console in my long and narrow hall.. am thinking to hack away the kitchen wall and to extend a hollow wall out from the bomb shelter, so i can have a bigger space to fix my feature wall and tv console.

btw, whats WIW?

Oh...WIW= walk-in-wardrobe :) hacking the kitchen wall...hmm...i like to bask in the kitchen baking and cooking so i need space there. I will not think of doing that unless needed. however if u think it's a better alternative, why not :)

are u engaging ID to do your house? maybe u can ask a few IDs for their ideas too.