Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenpeace_sg

Journey To Our Love Nest

Oh...WIW= walk-in-wardrobe :) hacking the kitchen wall...hmm...i like to bask in the kitchen baking and cooking so i need space there. I will not think of doing that unless needed. however if u think it's a better alternative, why not :)

are u engaging ID to do your house? maybe u can ask a few IDs for their ideas too.

Yah.. im still hunting for an Id now... **finger crossed** my list is down with 2 Ids, will either engage Earnest Interior or Sky Creation..

How abt your shortlisted one?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

keen to try our Mr Renotalk Popular a.k.a Ah soon uncle? hahaha I'm quite sure he can give u much better price but design wise u gotta tell him what you want to do.

Yah.. im still hunting for an Id now... **finger crossed** my list is down with 2 Ids, will either engage Earnest Interior or Sky Creation..

How abt your shortlisted one?

initially wana useID, in the end, I haveto do more research as my works, no one can give me a better quote than the famous Uncle soon has given...maybe if u have a more concrete idea, u can also get him to quote? the quote he gives, so far non can match :x

here some photos of my sweet home to be... (somebody sneaked in to have these pictures taken... :dancingqueen: )

Living room:

f_dsc00792nb5m_9318707.jpg

Kitchen without tiles:

f_dsc00793io4m_ff193ef.jpg

Kitchen with tiles:

f_jzbpxjm_7a14cba.jpg

Edited by greenpeace_sg

initially wana useID, in the end, I haveto do more research as my works, no one can give me a better quote than the famous Uncle soon has given...maybe if u have a more concrete idea, u can also get him to quote? the quote he gives, so far non can match :x

Where is this uncle soon shop located? how much diff between him and other Id who had quoted u le?

Hi,

I wonder do you need ID ?

My name is Jary from HomePortrait Interior design.

We are HDB registered Interior Company.

I hope that you wouldn't mind and let us have the honour to provide you a design of you house as well as the quotation.

No deposit is require. No Hidden cost too.

Please PM me email Junwei_leo@hotmail.com

We looking forward for you reply:)

Best regards,

Jary

Where is this uncle soon shop located? how much diff between him and other Id who had quoted u le?

his addres is somewherein commonwealth i think...bt he is always "on-call" mode. my initial works, ID quoted me 48k, his quote is 34k ONLY!!! quite a big difference

me too, i have IDs quoting me 25k and Uncle Ah Soon only quote me $13k with lots of freebies here n there. but he is really jus a contractor, you hv to tell him exactly wat to do and he'll give advices here n there. also he is too busy to accompany u to select tiles, or during tiling, plumbing, painting etc we ourselves hv to keep a lookout ourselves but it's not a big prob anyway :)

Uncle Ah Soon is really a nice guy hehe!

Yah... the biggest challenge is to place my tv console in my long and narrow hall.. am thinking to hack away the kitchen wall and to extend a hollow wall out from the bomb shelter, so i can have a bigger space to fix my feature wall and tv console.

btw, whats WIW?

WIW - Walk-in Wardrobe :P

Thats why i prefer Id over contractor as i need someone to supervise and coordinate things so me... :)

btw, im still waiting for my keys... hopefully will be able to get it by July ba :(